TRUE BLOOD

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

TRUE BLOOD

Post by steyn »

LMAO that would actually make my day.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

TRUE BLOOD

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

steyn wrote:LMAO that would actually make my day.
I wouldn't mind it, as long as she didn't become all self hating. I am OVER depressy suicidal self hating Tara. Give me ANYTHING else. ANYTHING.

PS, I can't get over this: RUSSELL!!!!!!!. They're all SO fucked.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

TRUE BLOOD

Post by Slarti »

I gotta admit, I saw the latest season premiere (I think) with the fairies and stuff as my first episode and I am so completely, utterly confused from it that I'm not sure I even care to start over at episode one to see what the fuss is about.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

TRUE BLOOD

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Slarti, i watched the first 6 episodes and hated it. I also tried it once more at the premiere of this season (with said fairies and such), and I was so confused (and weirded out) I decided there's just some shows that I should be watching and then there's some that I should just NOT be watching.

True Blood is unfortunately one of them.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

TRUE BLOOD

Slarti wrote:I gotta admit, I saw the latest season premiere (I think) with the fairies and stuff as my first episode and I am so completely, utterly confused from it that I'm not sure I even care to start over at episode one to see what the fuss is about.
I feel you. I have been a fan since day one, and my first thought when the season started was "If I were new, this would turn me off forever!" But I would give it a fair shake from the beginning. If you don't want to go back THAT far, even just last season. It's a great show for monster fans!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

TRUE BLOOD

Post by Garble »

NachtcGleiskette wrote:
steyn wrote:LMAO that would actually make my day.
I wouldn't mind it, as long as she didn't become all self hating. I am OVER depressy suicidal self hating Tara. Give me ANYTHING else. ANYTHING.
It might be an interesting way to explore the personality difference between a human and vampire. Except for brief flashbacks and Jessica's introduction, we've never really seen a character as a human and as a vampire.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

TRUE BLOOD

That's very true. Jessica was kind of unclear, as far as whether becoming a vampire changes a personality. I loved Jessica's transformation, I loved what a bitchy teen she was. It will certainly be interesting to see if the transformation is more than physical.

You know, I was thinking today of how much I'm going to miss Tommy :(. He had the most shit eating grin, and I loved how quick he was to jump into a fight. The skin walker revelation this season was very cool too. But poor Tommy. RIP.

[Edited on 19/9/11 by NachtcGleiskette]