favorite scene with Nightcrawler

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Moonlite_Tears
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Moonlite_Tears »

:D my fav was when he was n the door and grab the security gaurd with his tail:loveit gave me goose bumps!!!!! or the scene with him and storm when they are about to go save the professor. :lick Sweetness
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by crow »

I like the White house part.......who doesn't????

But I also like the scene where Rogue falls out of the jet & Nighty 'ports to save her!!!!!
~CROW~
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

*tries desparately to download the first few minutes of X2.*

must.... have.... white.... house.... scene!!!!!!!!

*computer doesn't function properly*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf_Girl »

*Sigh* All of them... every single one... the white house scene... I remember desribing my reaction to it the first time I saw it... but now I can't remember how I desribed it lol! But it was like one magical moment that rekindled my love for Nightcrawler.... *Sighs again* The faith talk, oh yeah *Fans self* His little talk with Mystique... which makes me wonder of they're gonna introduce their little family in the third movie. The scene where he holding Ororo to teleport into the fake Cerebro... okay I'll just say all of them or else I'll describe them all lol!... And of course there is that little made up scene in my head where Toad's still alive and Kurt and him duke it out a massive battle of bamfing, jumping, spitting, swashbuckling over Ororo.... *Turns on air conditioner* Goodness me... I do love a good fight scene, especially with my two fave charas ^^
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Ah, Bamf_Girl said it for me. :cry Oh, well, that saved me quite a bit of typing!! :D

Yes! All the scenes! And if he doesn't get to fight in the next,

HEADS

WILL

ROLL.

:bite

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Riley »

All the scenes where Nightcrawler is. No where talks. NO! Where he even BREATHES! :pant:love:lick
Hey! Dont Diss the Chicken! :smirk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I quit Scrawlers sometime in November, never to return again.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

lol my friend is still cracking up about my reaction to the beginning. as soon as i saw the blue smoke, i squealed. by the time the white house scene was over, she was checking to see if i had a pulse cuz i nearly fainted!!!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by hilowey »

LOL! I did the exact thing!...almost..

Heres what it was like at the theatre:

*after seeing blue smoke*
Me: EEE! THAT'S NIGHTCRAWLER!!!!
Crowd: Shhh!
Me: Oh, as if you didn't know!

*after Storm hugs Kurt before they bamf into Cerebro*
Me: Storm better keep her filthy hands off my man....
Then my friend, who is a really big Storm fan, practically choked me with one of her Twizlerz:P

I shut up for the rest of the movie after being threatened my the manager:D
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

lol the crowd never has a sence of humor. how did everyone else react while they were watching the movie?
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by hilowey »

The idiotic crowd CHEERED when Wolverine came on!

I was the only one who stood up and cheered after Nightcrawler teleported out of the white house.
I was shouting "Encore! Encore! Bring him back on, Dammit!"

Lets just say I won't be going to THAT theatre again....
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

I liked when they were cleaning his wound at the church. The visuals were awesome! Did anybody else notice the circus posters?
Other than that, the opening scene. Nightcrawler. Rocks.
Bamf and Schnitzel to all!
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

As for my reaction, I yelled at Cyclops for taking up valuable screen time that could've been good for more Nightcrawler scenes. And for the movie I went up to the screen and kissed it during credits. And i saw it with my cousin, and we both yelled "Bring Back the Guy in Blue!" as loud as we could in the middle of the theatre (I hate people who do that but I coldn't help myself). I was singing the song "Blue" all the way home because that was all i could think of.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by lonewolf »

My fav scene with nighty has to be the white house scene.

The best film has to be with mistique when she goes into the dam place as wolverine and flips over allof them and whooped their butt's :D
Today i didn't fell like crying because i realised that life is just to short.

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

Both quotes from 'Sex and the City'.
Premeditated Chaos
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Premeditated Chaos »

I don't think there's a single person on this entire forum whose favorite scene isn't the White House scene, lol, and I'm definitely one of them. I almost died the first time I saw it...the second time I was trying to imprint it all in memory in case I couldn't download it later.

And I'm with SheCat. Cyclops was a waste of what could well have been Nighty's screentime. Stupid producers. (Did anyone see the Mad parody of X-2? I thought they did a hilarious job on Cyclops: "That Wolverine's playing mind games with my girlfriend. I'm so jealous and angry I'm almost on the verge of making a facial expression.")
:dazzler: Chuckles, I had one dy-no-mite debut goin' till you jokers crashed the gate. Now it's ruined.
:sentinal: ...Huh?
:dazzler: And for that, suckah, you gonna PAY! *dazzle dazzle*
~Dazzler - Uncanny #130
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Originally posted by rockstar
lol the crowd never has a sence of humor. how did everyone else react while they were watching the movie?
I went with my brother and this is how our conversation went:

*Nightcrawler comes on*

Me: OOOOOOOH! SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!

Brother: Shh! Shuddap, I wanna see the freaky guy get shot!

Me: WHAT!? *hits brother with Big Kat*

Brother: OW! What the frick was that for?!

Me: Do not insult the blue one!!!

He shut up after that until the "faith" scene...

Me: *watches Kurt stroke Storm's face* Ahh, how sweet!

Brother: Ew.

Me: What do you MEAN, "Ew"??

Brother: Those two? Doing it?

Me: :stunned

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

As for Mad Magazine, that was just hilarious. I even thought making fun of Nightcrawler was amusing (because they did worse to everyone else). I liked the "angelic symbols".