Did anyone think the wolf at Alkali Lake was Snowbird?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Did anyone think the wolf at the ruins of the base at Alkali Lake was Snowbird from Alpha Flight? I mean, that was my first thought. It seemed Logan and the wolf looked at each other as if "they knew each other." Or maybe I'm just crazed. What do you think?
Thunder Chicken
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Thunder Chicken »

There was something up with that wolf. I don't know if it was Snowbird, or some weird thing to do with Wolverine and the wolves from Origin, but either way I think it was forshadowing for something.

:austen
fuzzy_lambada_dancer
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by fuzzy_lambada_dancer »

What is it with the wolf connections with Wolvie? He's WOLVERINE, not WOLF. It should've been a wolverine that lead him to the base, not a wolf.
I'm fine...but why are the gypsies dancing the lambada?

-Nightcrawler

I bite :bite, meep :eek, dance :tophat, and poke :pokejoke. That is my life. Go me!
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by hilowey »

Aww doggy!.....what?
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Originally posted by Bamf Bunny
Originally posted by bamf!nightcrawler
Did anyone think the wolf at the ruins of the base at Alkali Lake was Snowbird from Alpha Flight?
I think you're just obsessed with Alpha Flight. I hate to ask such a personal question, B!N, but are you, well, Canadian?
Hello Bamf Bunny. Nice to hear from you;) Anyway, just because Northstar is my babe doesn't mean I'm Alpha Flight obsessed. But, I thought it was interesting to see the wolf at the enterance(sorry, Snowbird from Alpha Flight was my first thought since they were in fact in Canada and she can shape change into animals). But on the personal question(which really isn't) no I am not Canadian. However, I do like Canadians.:D

Right Jean-Paul?:naughty
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by BamfChyck »

You Canadian fans. You're so goofy.

I really thought that the wolf might be Snowbird. I was whispering it to my partner during that scene. I went home that night and checked the internet to see if there were any Alpha Flight references in X2 but couldn't find any. There was something up with that wolf, and I don't think it could have been Rahne. She's always brown.
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Post by Garble »

Originally posted by fuzzy_lambada_dancer
What is it with the wolf connections with Wolvie? He's WOLVERINE, not WOLF. It should've been a wolverine that lead him to the base, not a wolf.
Because having a great big badger wouldn't have looked as cool...
Elektra
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Elektra »

You're not alone. I was thinking it was Snowbird too, hehe.

(oh, and I AM Canadian, lol ;) )
Nightcrawler: If someone has some extra clothes they're not using, I'm feeling a bit modest here.
Jubilee: Woah...! Why?

http://www.geocities.com/elektraspage

Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

It was Wolfsbane!!!! hehhe.. he.... okay I'll show myself out.
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Sandy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Sandy »

I also wondered whether I missed something at that point...what could the wolf have told Wolvie, anyway? He was already at the base, he saw the entrance, he's not dumb (:smirk) - he would have gone inside even without the wolf. So maybe it was supposed to mean something which we will see in the extended dvd edition? Hopefully...:?

I used to like Canadians as well....especially fictional gay ones...eh, bamf!nightcrawler?
:naughty

I do know real Canadians as well, and I quite like them...but then, a Canadian managed to insult me BIG TIME yesterday. It got really personal and he said I was supposed to grow balls if I wanted to talk to him properly :shocked

I'm still in a state of shock about that. My picture of Canadians as great people got a crack. Sniff. (and I don't even want balls...)

I think I should just wait until that wolf is back to show me the entrance :D

Sandy
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

It just seems that they stared at each other something fierce. I was wondering when I was watching the movie when she was going to change into Snowbird's human form. I heard another person in the theater say Snowbird as well. I posted this very topic on another website and other people-some disagreed-thought of Snowbird too. But Bamf Bunny I do understand what you are saying.:)