Nighty leaving?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nighty leaving?

Post by lonewolf »

Ok ill cut stright to the point. I wwent on a web site the other day and it said that in the third X-men movie he was gonna be killed off. Is this true. If it is then my life shall be in ruins :cry. X-men just wouldn't be the same with out nighty. If he did die, then this sight just wouldn't exsist. There would be no reason for it being here.

Wot do u think is gonna happend plz tell me
Today i didn't fell like crying because i realised that life is just to short.

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

Both quotes from 'Sex and the City'.
Willow
Lubber
Lubber

Nighty leaving?

Post by Willow »

i wouldn't trust anything that is said in the internet about the third X-men movie. it propably hasn't even been written yet, it's not due untill christmas 2006, so i don't think there's any real or definite information about the movie released in the web yet.

and to mention, i don't think they'd kill a character that has proved to be as popular as Nightie. after X2 he has been a smash hit. :D

all i'm saying is i believe it's a hoax.
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nighty leaving?

Post by lonewolf »

Ok cool. It's just it used to be quit a reliable site. I managed to get a good peek at the Matrix reloaded movie from there. Plus there was loads of info about X-men 2 there. :D

People got killed. Bad things happened. But at the end of the day, life was only another ride, like it or not, I'd been given a ticket, so what else could I do but hang on and enjoy it and save the tears for when it was time to get off.

crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nighty leaving?

Post by crow »

2006!!!!!!! thats a long wait! I don't want Kurt killed off! I'll just have to CRY!!!!! I can't handle my fuzzy elf getting wacked! just NOT NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
~CROW~
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty leaving?

Post by Maelstrom »

Ehhh, I think Willow's right. They haven't even started on the X3 script yet. The website *could* have gotten ahold of one of the thousands of brainstorming ideas the writers are going through right now, or it could be a misstatement from someone "in the know", or it could be 100% smoke. Considering how often scripts get re-written just days before filming, and even during filming (happened with LOTR CONSTANTLY), I wouldn't worry about a thing.
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Moongazer
Lubber
Lubber

Nighty leaving?

Post by Moongazer »

I doubt they'll kill Kurt. He's the heart of Xmen.
Snoogans.
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Nighty leaving?

Post by hilowey »

I agree with Willow. He is too popular to be killed. Isn't that what happened to Jean Grey? Nobody really liked her...well....*I*didn't...
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nighty leaving?

Post by crow »

At the end of X2....Jean was becoming the Phoenix....... My brother in law told me that!.....But I am with you on the fact that......I do not like Jean eighter....not in either of the 2 cartoons.....or the 2 movies......or the comics.....it's just my personal openion.............she's snot...... KURT is a sweetheart!
~CROW~
Moongazer
Lubber
Lubber

Nighty leaving?

Post by Moongazer »

Jean didn't necessarily die at the end of X2. Actually, I liked her a lot. But then, I like almost all characters. I don't usually have a preference.
Snoogans.
blueberrymuffin
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nighty leaving?

Post by blueberrymuffin »

I'm with moongazer, I like everyone. Especially if they are X men on a huge screen for 2 hours!!!!

I have heard that they have not finished writing the script yet, which is why they haven't begun casting seriously yet, other than just talking with certain actors about coming back. So, how can we know nightcrawler's dead? Considering he's one of the few characters with action figures and toys from the movie, I doubt they'd kill him off. He proved almost as popular as Wolverine int he first movie as far as new and old fans of the movie.
"I deserve sympathy for the sins of my sordid past, not scorn. Those were difficult days, I was probably very confused and out of my mind on drink or drugs. It's not always about 'good' and 'evil' Scott dear." Emma

"I can't believe what some mutants are up to right now in the privacy of their own homes." Emma (again)
Discordia88
Lubber
Lubber

Nighty leaving?

Post by Discordia88 »

He totally made the movie....they'd be foolish to kill Nightcrawler off. I don't believe it...
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nighty leaving?

Post by lonewolf »

. I must admit that im with moongazer aswell. I like all of the characters, aslong as they are X-men. If they aren't then, well ur time will come another day. Ohh new smilie :bubble

Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty leaving?

Post by Northstars Love »

Killing Nighty is like chopping off your own hand. He's too popular of a character. If they did kill him off in the next film...I would be the first at 20th Century Fox to protest!

Any joiners?????????????????
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nighty leaving?

Post by lonewolf »

Hell yeah im up for it

Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty leaving?

What's wrong with your avatar, lonewolf?
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nighty leaving?

Post by lonewolf »

look at where my avatar is now. Its jst got nothing in it. I did download it from the web, could that be the prob

Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty leaving?

Is your avatar displayed on your website?
bamfboy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nighty leaving?

Post by bamfboy »

His avatar is up here: http://www.cybcity.com/rolloryan/lonewolf2.jpg (copy and paste if no link)
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Nighty leaving?

Its working fine now, lonewolf:)

Checks back after two minutes.

Down again, lonewolf:(
lonewolf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nighty leaving?

Post by lonewolf »

i know but i just changed it back

bamfboy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nighty leaving?

Post by bamfboy »

It's stopped working again now, though. It's the same with the one I was using before
Darkstalker
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Nighty leaving?

Post by Darkstalker »

I wouldn't believe anything on X3 yet either. But I am worried about if the actors will return, the contract is up already! :cry And Jean didn't die, she became the Phoenix! Remember the narration and bird shadow at the end of the movie?
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Nighty leaving?

Post by NightPoofer »

I wouldn't believe anything about X3 yet since there are just a bunch of people who like saying things that make people sad. Let's just wait and see what the actors in the movie say.
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Nighty leaving?

Post by Crawler »

This thread has been closed due to the rampant off-topicness and the postwhoring/chatting in the thread. Those involved are warned.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.