Alan Cummings Hair Do

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Discordia88
Lubber
Lubber

Alan Cummings Hair Do

Post by Discordia88 »

OK, I loved the way they brought Nightcrawler to life on screen. Kudos to the make-up artists!...But, I would like to see Nightcrawlers hair look more like the comic book character. I liked the way it was more carefree and unkept, with waves through it. What do you think?:?
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Alan Cummings Hair Do

Post by Northstars Love »

If you look at studio photos and other non-studio photos Alan(Nighty's) hair looks different. More wave. Some more subdued. It always never looks the same. I would crack up if they shaved his head like Nightcrawler did in Excalibur. I love to see him with an earring tho:D
Discordia88
Lubber
Lubber

Alan Cummings Hair Do

Post by Discordia88 »

Oooh yeah, an earring would be sweet....See, now I am getting dirty thoughts again, heehee
~*Aspen*~
Lubber
Lubber

Alan Cummings Hair Do

Post by ~*Aspen*~ »

I thought the hair was fine, but now you bring it up...I dunno. Just not too long, I think I'd get really hacked off if he was brushing his hair behind his ears all the time ("How's my hair? Do these trousers make me look fat?")
*shudder*
Mother Russia do not suffer, I know you're bold enough, I've been around the world and I have seen your love

Why did JFK say he was a jam donut?

I buried Paul

alancummingfan
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Banned

Alan Cummings Hair Do

Post by alancummingfan »

I love there hairdo.Alan kept his hair, and he didn't need to cut it.I liked that hair a lot, but needed a little more curls.As for and earring.I'm not sure he has one, but alan does have an eyebrow ring!
Proud Member # 2 Of The We Like To Edit Club!(WLTE)
Member #7 of the The Would Kiss Nighty With The Scary Movie Teeth(WKNWTSMT).
Read My New Diary!!!!!
Discordia88
Lubber
Lubber

Alan Cummings Hair Do

Post by Discordia88 »

LOL, yeah I know...the hair was not bad at all....I was just picturing a few more waves. That way, the character might appear younger. Don't get me wrong, I can't complain..dreamy is dreamy after all :)~~
~*Aspen*~
Lubber
Lubber

Alan Cummings Hair Do

Post by ~*Aspen*~ »

I saw him on a TV show a few weeks back, and his hair looked v. cool (I think it was on Richard and Judy, what a naff show)
The Emcee hair style wasn't too bad! I liked it!
Mother Russia do not suffer, I know you're bold enough, I've been around the world and I have seen your love

Why did JFK say he was a jam donut?

I buried Paul

alancummingfan
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Banned

Alan Cummings Hair Do

Post by alancummingfan »

I love the Emcee hair style.He looked yummy!!!!!
Proud Member # 2 Of The We Like To Edit Club!(WLTE)
Member #7 of the The Would Kiss Nighty With The Scary Movie Teeth(WKNWTSMT).
Read My New Diary!!!!!
Sex_In_The_Night
Lubber
Lubber

Alan Cummings Hair Do

Post by Sex_In_The_Night »

well i looooooved the spikey hair! but lately long hair has been a turn on for me! I like it the way it is.... go alan!

*sexy*:naughty
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Alan Cummings Hair Do

Post by hilowey »

I love spikey or curly hair. It's oh-so sexy. Especially when it's blue and curly.*drooooooooooooooooool*
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
Discordia88
Lubber
Lubber

Alan Cummings Hair Do

Post by Discordia88 »

Just as long as it isn't flat...like bed head or something. It needs to stay wild and off the head. I hope they can keep a similar hairstyle for X3, they changed Storms all of a sudden (for the better I think), so who knows if his hair will be the same
Steff Wagner
Lubber
Lubber

I agree

Post by Steff Wagner »

Originally posted by hilowey
I love spikey or curly hair. It's oh-so sexy. Especially when it's blue and curly.*drooooooooooooooooool*
I totaly agree and I think it was just fine the way it was very sexy:lick
Kurt: you know outside of the circus most people were afraid of me but I didnt hate them I pitied them, do you know why?
Because most people will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes!