Whats your favorite coulple

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.

Total votes: 0

Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Beboots »

Originally posted by Tergon
I want to see a Kurt/Tabitha fic that actually finishes with Kurt/Tabitha. I've seen a whole bunch that started out with this, but as Kazifasari pointed out, they tend to end up as Kurtty fics. Seriously, has anyone actually seen a Kurtitha (hope that's right) fic that is reasonably well-written? And if so, where can I find it?
Oh, I read a really good Kuritha on ff.net... Here it is! (it's complete, and ends off Kurt/Tabby) :D http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1440352
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Tergon
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Tergon »

_pounces on link_

Thank you Beboots!

Is it possible that you're some kind of angel? Like one from heaven or something?

_walks away, pondering the divine Beboots_
"All empires fall. You just have to know where to push."
- Jebediah Radec
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by taekwondodo »

I like that one too Beboots. Parker Floyd is the author and he has some entertaining stuff.
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Beboots »

I know... If you really wanna read some good fluff (well, it's not romantic.. It's mother-son stuff), with Mystique and Kurt, you guys gotta read 'Within You Without You'.... It was updated yesterday... :rolleyes http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1426117

*is beaten away by :offtopic smilies... as usual*

*calls out* If anybody's bored and wants links to good Evo-fanfiction, just U2U me! *is dragged back by :offtopic s*
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Magnetic Toad
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Magnetic Toad »

Toad kissed Wanda, that official in my books!
ALL CHEER FOR TOAD!
EileenK98
Lubber
Lubber

Post by EileenK98 »

I voted for Lance and Kitty. I hope they get back together somehow. I think she brings out his good side.
"And when I reach the other side,
I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can.
Perhaps I may become a highwayman again.
Or I may simply be a single drop of rain,
But I'll be back again . . ."

RIP Johnny Cash
koudelka
Lubber
Lubber

Post by koudelka »

i voted for Lance and Kitty but they realy arent a couple.If any of you remember "self possessed" Kitty was on a date with Jamie....well she may of not liked it but that was her last date
Gambit
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Gambit »

Phshaw,Kurt and Amanda,no contest.O ya sure,I'm gonna vote for the goodie-couple or the very shakey one that hardly even exists!!!
I'd vote for Gambit and Rogue if it were there...
Family Tree
Now known as Metlord. >.>

Hello, everyone.
Siren
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Siren »

:( I like Kurtty! Is that so wrong? I like Lance too, it's not that. And I like Amanda as well. But, but, Kurt and Kitty have gotten to really like each other! And Kitty broke up with Lance. He was a bad boy.

In the most recent episode of X-Men Evo (I go by that plotline) they go to look for Danielle. I could nitpick some Kurtty moments there.

Doesn't anyone else like Kurtty? Anyone? Lancitty is very angst-y and there's lots of breaking off and such. In Kurnda...he's not TELLING her about everything that's going on! His mom died, Rogue's escapade, all that stuff.

I like Amanda, but they changed her a lot, didn't they? From the original?

Plus, Kitty does like Kurt more now. He's one of her best friends and you might say "sibling-relationship", but there are a few awkward moments.

I'm writing a Kurtty story, but it won't be so predictable. Does anyone know any good Kurtty stories?
Tergon
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Tergon »

Look for anything by InterNutter or Nemain. They're probably two of the best Kurtty writers I've ever encountered. Oh, and go find Playing With Fire by Taekwondodo on ff.net.

I'm still not a fan of Kurtty, but I can appreciate an excellent fic when I read it, no matter the pairing.
"All empires fall. You just have to know where to push."
- Jebediah Radec
Shadowcrawler
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Shadowcrawler »

I like Kurtty too! But out of the choices, I vote for Lance and Kitty. I just don't really like Amanda. I don't dislike her either... she's just there.
:bamf

Oook?
goddess123452003
Lubber
Lubber

Post by goddess123452003 »

I voted Kurt/Amanda..cuz they just go well together. Lance/Kitty are good too..but i just love nightrawler/Amanda*proud spporter* :)
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

I didn't vote because I don't like Kitty or Jean (bye-bye Scott/Jean and Kitty/Lance) and Kurmanda doesn't seem right to me. Just not right :

I'd like a Kurt + Tabbitha relationship though. I've always loved Tabby even when everyone else I knew hated her guts *sigh*.

And Rogue and Gambit never got together *huge sigh* I love RoGambit. But they left! Probably never to meet again! Noooo! :bawl

My favorite couple would be Todd and Wanda, but since it's never to be...:bawl

Why can't Rogue get a boyfriend that doesn't want to kidnap her for personal advantage over family disagreements? Why?

Sorry. :blush

I guess Kurmanda.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
NovaEnigma
Lubber
Lubber

Post by NovaEnigma »

I voted Kurt/Amanda because Amanda looked past the mutant side of him. Also because she might be a mutant... :-D
digigirl02
Lubber
Lubber

Post by digigirl02 »

I'll go for the original, Scott and Jean.