New Characters

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Characters

Post by Riley »

I always enjoy those mutants that aren't on tv that people just make-up. I love hearing about them what they look like and what they're powers are. I'm talking about characters from the X-men movies cause i haven't read that many comics and i've just started watching X-men evo.
Please dont be shy, tell us of you're character, I'm just dieing to know. :)
(I'm still working on my character so thats why i'm not saying it now. I'll tell you when i'v worked out all of the glitches)
Hey! Dont Diss the Chicken! :smirk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I quit Scrawlers sometime in November, never to return again.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

New Characters

Post by rockstar »

ok. my character is a girl named Serpent.

In her natural form, she's basically part human, part snake. She has dark green snake skin, yellow snake eyes (with the slits as the pupils) and fangs and sharp teeth (much like Nightcrawler's). Oh yeah, she has a forked tongue and long black hair.

Powers: Serpent has the ability to shape-shift into any snake she chooses. Being only a teenager, she's still having a bit of trouble developing this ability.
In her natural form, she has many characteristics of a snake. Her bite is venomous, and she is made out of almost pure muscle (so she's very strong). She has amazing agility and balance.
I know she seems pretty powerful for a teenager, but she's a second generation mutant.

Family: Mother- Mystique; Father- Toad; Half Brother- Nightcrawler; Half Sister- Rogue

Personality: Serpent is sly, sadistic, sarcastic, and pretty much a bitch to everyone except Nightcrawler (because she knows what it feels like to look different).

*i'm busy writing a fanfic with Serpent in it. but it might not be posted for a while.
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Characters

Post by Riley »

Ok. I could wait. It still needs a little development, remember that.

Name- Chloe Simon
Gender- Female
Looks- She is black. (the actuall color black,not African American black)which makes her good for hiding in shadows. She has big bat wings though she can not fly . Her left wing got broken somehow.( still needs story) She has a tail with a ring at the end of it, not the tip, the part before the "hook" (what do you call it again?) . She has all five digits on hands and feet . She has strait black hair that goes to the shoulders. No pointy teath or ears. Yellow eyes. (thats what i got so-far)
Story- She was abannoned as a kid and was taken in by a lonley, old , retired perfessor . thats were she learned all ther is to know. He was not a mutant. Then when he died she went to work as a body guard for a retired (rich) German arichtect. and thats were she learned to fight.Expert fighter. Lady Deathstrike and Mistique all roled into one good (needs work for better bio)
Powers-. She has tele..Telekenices. (spelling) and she has the ability to mimik a persons power just by seeing it. (almost like rougue but doesnt have to touch the person to get it) And when she does will have a full understanding of how the power works and increase the power of the ability by ten (if she sees scotts eye blasts she wont need glasses and etc.) She doesnt like to use her power very much though, do to an incident involving another mutant, she accedently used her power and hurt the other mutant serverely, that how she found out of this power. (as you can see it has a couple of holes in places and needs work)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LadyBamf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New Characters

Post by LadyBamf »

Here, this thread is basically the same thing
http://nightscrawlers.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1747
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good." -The Marauders

"Those who hear not the music...think the dancers mad." -Unknown

"Now, I'm getting into the coffin....and you will get in on top of me if you know whats good for you"
-Lestat
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Characters

Post by Riley »

Ah, gotcha. I never noticed it ther, since iv only been here for a week. Ok thanks anyway! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Characters

Post by Riley »

Ok quick, change the subject. (berfore it closes) "Wierd Obsessions" was always my favorite subject to answer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

New Characters

Post by NightPoofer »

Originally posted by LadyBamf
Here, this thread is basically the same thing
http://nightscrawlers.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=1747
Hey! That's mine! Woah...
Nocturne_Of_Shadow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New Characters

Post by Nocturne_Of_Shadow »

Name-Tad . Other name- Tadpole

Gender-male

Looks- he is green, no warts, has his face a little rounded, like a frogs, not much just so you can notice it.

Powers- Well he's like Toad. He has the tounge, the stick to walls, the high jump, but theres a few diffrence. Tadpole is like a, tadpole. he can swim, breath in water and has the frindge beifits of a chameleon, like he can change the color of his skin so nobody can notice the green tint to it. And unlike Taod he has can jump just as high with one leg while taod needs two (i think)

Personality- Tad is just dumb. He's not the smartest person in the group. He's like joey from freinds meets Michel from romys high school reunion. But he's very trust-worthy when it comes to whatever freinds he's got.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bow CHLOE IN DA HOUSE! :thumbup
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Or, If Chloe Is Offline. Chloe Has Left The Building!:puppy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quit Scrawlers Nov. 21
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New Characters

Post by Siona »

Name: Erik Wagner

Universe: Movieverse

Alias: Shadow

Family: son of Kurt and Storm in alternate reality

Powers: Like Mystique, he morphs. But his morphing is so advanced that he can actually copy one's DNA. So, if he were to morph into say, Wolverine, he would have healing powers.

Problem is, after a long period of using this power, his body barely remembers its own DNA code and Shadow must spend hours to even days rebuilding it. If he falls asleep or unconcious, his DNA will fall apart, so he must always stay awake.

Another problem is the fact that he duplicates the person's DNA, giving him a small fraction of the actual person's mind. Kinda like Rogue, these personalities can arise and try to take over his body.

Appearance: Nearly 6', looks pretty much like Kurt but with bright blue eyes, white hair, and normal hands and feet. He also inherited Mystique's unique scales all over his body. He always wears a belt with several items for battle and/or survival, along with a bright red vest with gold, wave-like trimming, and old, baggy jeans. He has multiple ear piercings and one swirl tattoo like Kurt's, in honor of his father.

History: He lives in the far future in which (after X2), large creatures were created by a desperate military (formerly led by Stryker) to destroy mutants by actually eating the victims. Unfortunately, these monsters went after both humans and mutants.

The first to die by these creatures was the X-Men; everyone in the mansion died save Shadow and Kurt, who was badly wounded. Later, nearly all of the Brotherhood shared the same fate except for Mystique. She found Kurt, dying, and took his son to raise and train him.

Could it get worse? It does. These creatures are as smart, if not smarter, than our own race. They've basically taken over the planet.

A time machine was built and Shadow was sent back in time to enlist the aid of the X-Men and Brotherhood, but he can never tell his own parents who he really is, for fear of risking his very existence.

Personality: Despite his rather tragic life, he's pretty optimistic most of the time. But, in battle, he can and will be completely ruthless, without the slightest shred of pity or heart for his enemy.

Yeah...I've thought a while 'bout this, no? :D

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New Characters

Post by Siona »

Hm...should we post in the first one instead of this one?

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Premeditated Chaos
Lubber
Lubber

New Characters

Post by Premeditated Chaos »

I don't know, might as well just post here. No harm done if we do.

The profile is so huge because I use this on a multitude of RP sites and I've had time to tweak and retweak it a lot.

Name: Keiko Dokusei

Mutant Alias: Toxicity

Appearance: Keiko is a short, slim girl of Japanese descent. She has almond-shaped brown eyes and darkly tanned looking skin. Her long hair reaches down to the middle of her back, and from the shoulders down it starts to fade to a toxic green color - dyed, of course. She is not muscular, only lean, due to her dislike of working out. She dresses rather boyishly, generally in green or black T-Shirts and baggy black pants. She has a variety of piercings, including five holes in each ear (silver studs and rings) one cartilage ring in the right ear (silver and black hoop) and a piercing in the centre of her lip (hematite ring). Her nails are long and painted toxic-green like her hair, and with her mutant powers she often makes them poisonous and uses them like weapons.

Personality: Toxicity is solitary by nature, though she doesn't object to people at all. She's solitary because she's a bit shy, and is often unsure of what to say in case it offends or bores people. However, once a conversation is started, she's always happy to join in, and once you get her started on something that interests her, its hard to get her to be quiet. She has a wicked, acidic sense of humor, and when she's around friends she's quick to toss out a sarcastic commentary on others. When Keiko makes a friend or an enemy, she usually keeps them that way for a long, long time, unless they give her reason to think differently. She is stubborn and slow to change her mind on anything, and it can take her a long time to make important desicions.

History: She was born to parents of Japanese descent, though they were not immigrants, rather, their parents were. She is an only child, and speaks fluent Japanese. Her mother was a regular human, and her father was a mutant - a teleporter - so she has an equal respect for all, human or mutant. Her parents also taught her that purposeful harm of others is wrong, and so she would never try to harm anyone who didn't give her a serious reason to.

She discovered her powers at a young age, when she cut herself outside and her dog licked the blood drip from the wound. The poor puppy soon became very sick, but no one understood how, until her father took the dog to the vet. Upon examining the dog, the vet said it had swallowed a small quantity of something resembling arsenic. The only thing Keiko could think of was when the dog had licked her cut, and it occurred to her parents that she must be a mutant and something must be mutated in her blood. They took her for testing, and sure enough, she was a mutant with arsenic in her blood. Not long after, at around twelve years of age, she discovered the second facet to her powers when she accidentally poisoned the chocolate bar of a girl she hated. Thankfully, the girl did not die, because Keiko's powers weren't yet mature enough to create lethal toxins. After this incident, she named herself Toxicity.

Mutant Power: The plasma in her blood is an unknown contact poison with the properties of arsenic, and if injured, in self-defense she can utilise this poisonous property. As well, she can manipulate ordinary compounds into toxic ones. Effect of the toxin depends on how she decides it will act - slow and painful or quick and easy.
:dazzler: Chuckles, I had one dy-no-mite debut goin' till you jokers crashed the gate. Now it's ruined.
:sentinal: ...Huh?
:dazzler: And for that, suckah, you gonna PAY! *dazzle dazzle*
~Dazzler - Uncanny #130
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New Characters

Post by Siona »

Man, these are some COOL characters. I wish 'scrawlers still had an RPG...

Speaking of which, does anyone know of any good X-Men RPGs out there?

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Characters

Post by Melylott »

I have a character named Camo. Her real name is Rain Barmere. (Bar-MAh-Ray) I haven't really figured out her history yet. ^^ She is very outgoing, and occansionally loud and obnoxious, but very loyal. Her powers are camoflouge, and multi-colored globs of a paint like substance that she can create and throw. She calls the "paint balls". Her physical mutation is that she has multi-colored hair, and skin that is white and papery. Her pupils are not circles, but rather look like globs of paint.
:abyss Abyss's Number Two Fan! I Love Nils!!! :abyss
:austen
"The Shire is THAT way!"
---Frodo, One Ring to Rule Them All 2 (Greatest Flash EVAH!11)
#1 Fan of Blue!Jill. Sorry Bamfette. ^_^ :jillian
I love Wither!
Nocturne_Of_Shadow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New Characters

This is my sisters mutant she wanted me to post it here.

Name-Tess sister of Tad

Powers- She has the metal liquid Magnesium in her body (magnesium is a liquid metal right?) She has slits in her wrists that alow the magnesium to go out. she can harden the metal into any shape or size she wants. Some of her favorites inclued a sword, bow and arrow and shield. its not as stronge as adimantium but hard enough to cut through anything but adimantium or titanium.

Looks- she looks normal except for the slits in her wrists. she has dark brown strait hair down to her shoulders. she wheres all dark clothes and really doesnt like anybody much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quit Scrawlers Nov. 21
Premeditated Chaos
Lubber
Lubber

New Characters

NoS - Magnesium isn't usually liquid. I think you're thinking about mercury, which is liquid at room temperature. (The stuff's also called quicksilver, which is a way cooler term for the stuff)

Siona - I mainly play on this site -
http://www.avidgamers.com/SOMA which is somewhat beginnerish in some respects but is also hugely active and a heck of a lot of fun. There's also http://www.avidgamers.com/Ultimate_Xmen, which is way more true to the movieverse (SOMA isn't true to any Marvel story at all) but also less active.

Check http://www.avidgamers.com for advertisements of X-Men RP's, there are lots out there, it's only in finding one.
:dazzler: Chuckles, I had one dy-no-mite debut goin' till you jokers crashed the gate. Now it's ruined.
~Dazzler - Uncanny #130
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New Characters

Post by Siona »

All right!! Thanks bunches, Chaos! *gives Chaos a :kiss*

But can you use original characters?

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Premeditated Chaos
Lubber
Lubber

New Characters

In SOMA, no, there are no characters allowed from any Marvel story. (No relations to them, no crushes on them, etc etc, as well) In the other one you can play original Marvel characters although Kurt is taken and most of the good characters are taken as well. It's more fun playing invented characters though, in my humble opinion. You get to be creative :D
~Dazzler - Uncanny #130
Nocturne_Of_Shadow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

New Characters

Originally posted by Premeditated Chaos
NoS - Magnesium isn't usually liquid. I think you're thinking about mercury, which is liquid at room temperature. (The stuff's also called quicksilver, which is a way cooler term for the stuff)
YES thats the one I was thinking of :oops. I knew it didnt sound right! Thanks! I'll tell her she needs to pay more attention in science.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quit Scrawlers Nov. 21
Premeditated Chaos
Lubber
Lubber

New Characters

Hehe yeah and tell her that as an added bonus, quicksilver is as toxic as hell. That could be a wicked property to use if the character made, say, a dagger out of solid mercury.
~Dazzler - Uncanny #130
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New Characters

Post by SheCat »

My character is SheCat (hence my name, I envision myself as her).

History: A hitch-hiker since the age of seven, she has no clue about her past before that besides that her name is Lea Deacon (Lea's my middle name) and her mother was murdered. She went to Xavier's at age 13 with her friend Strobelight (my cousin calls her Thundershock). Since then she has hd a one-sided romantic interest with Gambit (more like obsession, paralells my real life dilemma) and more than her share of trouble.

Power: Can control sharp objects through molecular interference. She can strengthen them to the point of them being as strong as adamantium. She can also control them telepathically in ways Jean Grey could never even dream. Her other power is certainly strange. Claws come rom her fingers when she is stressed and keep growing. They are un-retractable and just grow and grow until someone pacifies her with a tranquilizer or slug drug. In this state she is also a berserker and goes totally insane.

Physical appearance: Se looks fairly normal. Brown hair. green eyes, Japanaese descent somewhere down the line. Her distinguishing marks are three scars, two parallel on her left cheek and one over her right eye. She also has an untamable forelock of hair that gets in her way all the time. Rumors have it that she is related to Yuriko Oyama.

Personality: Standoffish, obsessive but kind. Part of the X-Men. She later was attacked by Apocolypse and when the X-Men came to save her they were ambushed. She attacked Apocolypse, caused a distaraction and, after getting her friends to safety, used a match and tank of gasoline to detonate Apocolypse's base. The blast wounded Apocolypse and killed her, but let the X-Men make it to safety.

I'm gonna write fanfiction on her. Anyone interested?
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New Characters

Post by Siona »

*waves hand* Me, me!

So she controls sharp objects...does this mean she runs with scissors? :smirk

~Siona

-- SheCat.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New Characters

Post by SheCat »

Yes, she does. But her weapons are a box of assorted sharp objects like toothpicks, nails and pieces of glass. The fact that she can make toothpicks go through titanium makes those weapons just fine.
She also sometimes uses a sword.

I'll be working on it...
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

New Characters

Post by Siona »

Originally posted by Premeditated Chaos
It's more fun playing invented characters though, in my humble opinion. You get to be creative :D
Amen to that! I just signed up, hope I'll see ya there!! :wave

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

New Characters

Post by Bamf_Girl »

I have a really cool made up I created (Well I think she's cool) I listed some of her bio over in the other thread but then after the little problem with the site, it was deleated... but if I would repost it, it would be here cause there really wouldn't be place in X2 she could appear, her past is intertwined with a certain Canadian... guess who ~_^ She was actually a chara in a fanfic I had planned but thats never gonna happen, so she's become my little RP Chara... meh, if anyone's interested, I'll repost it again... if not, you're not going to hurt my feelings ^^ lol
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Ackety-Bamf
Lubber
Lubber

New Characters

Post by Ackety-Bamf »

I thought about a character based somewhat off Kurt; and imagined someone getting ahold of Kurt's genetic code and trying to splice it for a related mutation. I then imagine one such result of that genetic splicing is not able to teleport herself; but can teleport other objects to her (point a gun at her; and she'll just teleport the gun into her hands). She can visit a museum or diamond exhibit to get familiar with the local; and then later teleport the diamond or painting from home. I figure "Snatch" would be a good nickname for such a character.:)