X3 by the Scrawlers

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Gaz »

Oh my god it would be so predictable if one of the movies had a Pyro/Iceman fight. Just think about it: ice vs. fire; X-friend vs. ex-friend...... I would be p1ssed if they did that.....
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by rockstar »

predictable fights:

iceman vs pyro
wolverine vs sabertooth
nightcrawler vs toad
storm or rogue vs mystique
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by SheCat »

Hey, guys, bad news. It's set to come out May 2nd (or 5th) 2006. moresmilies.php#
More Nightcrawler! More Nightcrawler!moresmilies.php#
And Gambit! We need Remy LeBeau, for cryin' out loud! Forget Cyclops and Storm and Angel and Beast, I want to see The Ragin' Cajun!

"Most people will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes." - Nightcrawler

"This is the part where the nun's slap your hands for bein' a bad boy. Or did dat only happen to me?" -Gambit
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Exodus
Lubber
Lubber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Exodus »

Originally posted by Mad With Power
I want to see the entire team fighting together, complementing each other, instead of a bunch of disparate fight scenes where they're operating individually.
Ditto.

I think it'd be great if there was a scene with them all in the Danger Room fighting some familiar characters, maybe the Blob? Quicksilver? Scarlet Witch, anyone? ;) Like..fighting the Brotherhood. Hehe. That would be neat.
:bamf :rogue :abyss :stefan :jillmask
I will reach a positive post count someday!
:austen
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by SheCat »

I want to see Deathstrike survive but that would be cheesy...surviving adamantium AND tidal wave/dam breakage thingymabob?

And of course Nightcrawler. And Remy LeBeau. Gambit and Nightcrawler pleeeeease!

"Most will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes." -Nightcrawler

"This is the part where the nuns slap your hands for bein' a bad boy. Or did dat just happen to me?" -Gambit
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Melylott »

Two words: Scarlet Witch! And a few morev words: more Kitty (big surprise ^_^), Kitty/Colossus, Kurt/Ororo, more Kurt, and well...what you guys said! Whee! :D
:abyss Abyss's Number Two Fan! I Love Nils!!! :abyss
:austen
"The Shire is THAT way!"
---Frodo, One Ring to Rule Them All 2 (Greatest Flash EVAH!11)
#1 Fan of Blue!Jill. Sorry Bamfette. ^_^ :jillian
I love Wither!
KarmaSutra777
Lubber
Lubber

a must

Post by KarmaSutra777 »

A must fight scene, it is well deserving of him in the least, it would be a waste of a good character not to dangit, and much more, but in my next post!
Karma Sutra
bluenightcrawler.net
JohnnyBamf
Lubber
Lubber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by JohnnyBamf »

Here's what I want to happen...

we show a shot like from the animated series... Colossus running thru the danger room and gets crushed against the wall by a huge stone block, only to see him blast out of it...armored up.

and another scene, in a bar in the south, we see a man in a trench coat with sunglasses drinking and hitting on women, sayin things like "you are de most bee-u-tiful thing on dis planet, chere." until one of the woman's boyfreinds comes up and threatens the cajun; " I believe that's my girl you're feeling up, punk." Sliding his glasses down, to wink at the lady, we see crimson on black eyes. He whips out his cards and says.. " What are ya gonna do bout it, Ace?" And as he shuffles them, he picks out the ace of spades and it glows Purple. He throws it at his feet and it explodes, creeping the guy out. The guy yell's MUTIE!! and everyone runs out.. leaving Remy LeBeau to say "It was just a joke.." but that's me...
Colossus's power, Nightcrawler's fur, tail and teleportation, Angel's wings, how cool would that be!
JohnnyBamf
Lubber
Lubber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by JohnnyBamf »

:D PLUS I WANNA SEE NIGHTCRAWLER SHOWING OFF HIS ACROBATS IN THE DANGER ROOM and the scene of him teaching by internut
Colossus's power, Nightcrawler's fur, tail and teleportation, Angel's wings, how cool would that be!
Elektra
Lubber
Lubber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Elektra »

Things I'd like to see:

1) Kurt fighting alongside the team (though I suppose asking for a sword might be a little too much).

2) Kurt's sense of humour and flirtatious nature.

3) Revelation that Mystique is Kurt's mother: Perhaps a fight scene where she hesitates to kill Kurt, then later Magneto confronts her about it.

Mystique, of course, will make up a lame excuse, but the audience gets the impression that Magneto knows the truth, and he starts hinting at it while he's talking to her -- thus clueing the audience in as well.
Nightcrawler: If someone has some extra clothes they're not using, I'm feeling a bit modest here.
Jubilee: Woah...! Why?

http://www.geocities.com/elektraspage

InsanePenman
Lubber
Lubber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by InsanePenman »

Well, I'll be happy if Nighty is just in it more often. Preferably much more often. I really don't want to see the Phoenix Saga for X3...I liked the idea of having her return, maybe as Phoenix, for X3 and then have the Phoenix Saga as the storyline for X4. There was a period in the comics where she was Phoenix without as godly powers or evil tendencies.

On another note I want to see the villain not involve Magneto. Or if it does, I want it to involve the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Which means we get BLob, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch.

Oh, and I want Nighty to still be getting comfortable around everyone else, but still be his extremely flirtatious self. Having 'Nutter's scene in there would be great, too.
Discordia88
Lubber
Lubber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Discordia88 »

:eek
I agree with Gaz...we need naked nighty. AND THEY HAVE TO EMPHASIZE HIS SENSE OF HUMOR MORE!!!!!! He seemed so timid and meek in X2, we have to see that wild streak in X3...along with a butt shot or something.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by rockstar »

i really wanna see him show off his swordplay (ok maybe not SHOW OFF, but you know what i mean).
maybe, he could like practice in the danger room with wolverine. nighty would have his sword and wolverine would have his claws. and they could battle each other just for practice or something. i think that would be an aweome scene.
oh and since wolverine has three claws on each hand, i think it would only be fair if nightcrawler got to use three swords :):):)
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Bamf_Girl »

I would like to see a few new mutants; Avalanche, the return of Toad! Emma, Beast, Gambit. The idea of Project Wideawake... that would be an interesting plot twist. The begingings of the Phoenix emerging. A really cool fight scene involving everyone; X-men ad BoM. The start of a romance between Kurt and Ororo... just a little glimpse, I don't need to be bombarded with the stuff. Hmm... guess thats it for now lol
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Gaz »

i don't want them to introduce too many new characters because that'll just take time away from screenshots of nighty....... though a Gambit appearance would be nice........
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
LadyBamf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by LadyBamf »

Might as well post for my own topic, eh? I have a bunch of ideas. I, of course, don't expect to see them all happen in the same movie/at the same time. It's more of a maybe this or that kinda thing.

Well, aside from more screen time for Nighty as well as his swashbuckler personality being present (which we all seem to want). I'd also like to see him fight so that people know doesn't have to be under mind control in order to kick butt and hopefully a friendship between him and Wolvie. I'd like to see Gambit (I really want him in there), Beast, and Northstar (wishful thinking on Jean-Paul though). As for the Brotherhood I'd like to see Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and maybe the return of Toad.

Now I had this idea that Beast should be introduced as a friend of Xavier's, a former student or whatever. Maybe he could be brought in for scientific or medical help which Charles will need now that Jean is 'gone'....sorta like....

Xavier: Everyone let me introduce you to Dr. Henry McCoy also known as Beast, an old student of mine. He's come here to give us a hand at the school. [He motions to the formidable man standing beside him. The man is wearing a trench coat and a large brimmed hat]
[The man removes the hat, revealing a blue mutant that looks like a combination of ape and feline] Dr. McCoy: Please call me Hank.
Scott [looking and sounding very shocked]: Hank? The last time I saw you, you were...
Hank: Less furry? Yes, well...I had a bit of an accident.
Logan: That's some accident, bub.
Hank: I was studying and experimenting on mutant genes, and I inadvertently triggered a dormant X-gene, causing a secondary mutation to occur which resulted in my new appearance.

Also, I think I'd like to see the good Phoenix in X3 and the Hellfire club. Then maybe in X4 (once again wishful thinking) we could have the birth of Dark Phoenix which was triggered by the Hellfire Club. And if not the Hellfire Club maybe the Friends of Humanity or maybe the death of Magneto so we could see one of the villains.

Anyway, if I think of anything else I'll post it. But that's it for now.

:bamf
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good." -The Marauders

"Those who hear not the music...think the dancers mad." -Unknown

"Now, I'm getting into the coffin....and you will get in on top of me if you know whats good for you"
-Lestat
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

(Hello I'm new! Just thought I'de note!)

What I'de like to see is the friendship between Logan and Kurt which is brought out so many times in the comics. I really like that friendship and think it should be played.

Also if we can get Alan Cumming as Nighty with his shirt off again, I'de die a happy girl.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by rockstar »

i totally agree with vee_emcee (HEY! that rhymes!!!!!)
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Originally posted by rockstar
i totally agree with vee_emcee (HEY! that rhymes!!!!!)
LOL!:LOL
I honest to god never realized that.
But theres a lot of stuff I'de like to see in X3. And I'm not nesscesscairily(sp?) sure that I want a Kurt/Ororo relationship as one of them. I'de rather him be a flirty like in the comics:).
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Siona »

I wanna see...

• ESPLOSIONS!! Boom, hahahahahaha!...
  • Kurt finding out Mystique is his mother, but not having it a MAJOR plot in the story.
  • Storm/Kurt, for sure!
  • More X-kids cameos, along with at least a few shots of Beast and/or Angel
Not necesarily in that order, of course. :eeevil

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by SheCat »

S'okay Vee_Emcee. I'm new too.
We. Need. Nightcrawler! With a sword please.
Okay, I'm obseesive over Gambit too. He is the coolest short of Nightcrawler. I want IceMan and Gambit to duke it out. I want blood, kinetics, pyrotechnics, ice and a bo-staff! Heck they could even argue over Rogue in the middle of a mission! Then Rogue would pull the old "I'm so stressed and confused, help me Logan." and Logan would try to keep the two from blowing each other's heads off! Cool! Ups about that is that Rogue would come back from audience to victim, just like the first movie...
And we need a fight scene with Nightcrawler. The first one was so amazing, think of what they could do for the next!

In conclusion, Nightcrawler and Gambit. End. Of. Story. Period.
LadyBamf
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by LadyBamf »

I'd also like to see Rogue gain the attitude she's known for. The Southern tough-gal. She doesn't have to get her super-strenth or flight but I would like to see her act less...helpless or needy(we did see a few signs of her 'toughening up' in X2).
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good." -The Marauders

"Those who hear not the music...think the dancers mad." -Unknown

"Now, I'm getting into the coffin....and you will get in on top of me if you know whats good for you"
-Lestat
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by SheCat »

Rogue was severely underused.
I really think Gambit could be in it then she could try to act all tough to impress him and later adopt that as her style.
But I'm just a manic fan of Remy...
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Siona »

Must agree with LadyBamf; tired of the "Help me, Logan" act. Very un-Rogue. I want the Rogue who kicked people's butts for looking at her wrong!! :eevil

But, then, think about it; Rogue is STILL a teenager who's a wee bit scared of her powers, so she seems a little insecure at the moment.

The movies are screwing with the dynamics of X-Men. But, GAWD, I love it! :nodyes

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Discordia88
Lubber
Lubber

X3 by the Scrawlers

Post by Discordia88 »

No Storm with Nighty!!!!!! I would Love to see Nightcrawler in the danger room, shirtless, maybe with Wolverine. I think that woud make a memorable scene.:naughty