X2 on DVD November 25!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by nightcrawler30 »

Originally posted by firecrawler
Originally posted by rockstar
ok i just came from there and it wont let me in!!! it keeps saying "coming soon"

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*curls up in corner*
happy place... happy place... HAPPY PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go here :D

I went to the Australian version cause the US one is not workin'

They're both after all English so no biggie.!!:D:bamf
on the us they have a clock counting down till the day! god love them! the Australian version wasn't working on mine.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by NightPoofer »

Only a few more weeks and I'll be able to get my hands on the DVD!!! But while I wait I'll watch "Kill Bill" tonight
Gambit
Lubber
Lubber

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Gambit »

um...dats cool an all but nighty's not too happy bout it...
:yell
:gambit"Geez,mon ami dont swear"
:beer
:gambit"Oh,dats better!"
:tell
:gambit"O great now hes drunk"
Family Tree
Now known as Metlord. >.>

Hello, everyone.
Nocturne_Of_Shadow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Nocturne_Of_Shadow »

*reads silently "november 25"* 25!!!!??? YES!!! OH YEAH BABY!! WHOO HOOO!!!:eek ;pant :shocked I CAN FINALLY SEE ALAN!!! well in a month or 2 BUT IT IS STILL COMING (heehee coming,cumming, well i think its funny) That means i can preorder it!! Oh Alan with or without his makeup is good to me.:D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bow CHLOE IN DA HOUSE! :thumbup
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Or, If Chloe Is Offline. Chloe Has Left The Building!:puppy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quit Scrawlers Nov. 21
-_-_Nightcrawler_-_-
Lubber
Lubber

X2 DVD

Post by -_-_Nightcrawler_-_- »

Wooo-hooo!! :P
:: does a little dance ::

:surprise I can't bielieve its out already! I can't wait!!

:bamf:D
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by rockstar »

ok this is driving me crazy!!! every country but america is getting this DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Beboots »

*pokes Rockstar* Hey, we Canadians aren't getting it either! :( *sighs mournfully*
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Bamf_Girl »

Why must my da torment me, just tell me already if you found X2 in Taiwan! >_< Normally I'm a patient woman...but not when it comes to my X-men
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Maelstrom »

*shrugs* It'll be here when it's here. I find that I can kill time effectively by writing fanfic, should I need a "fix". That and spending waaayyyy too much time in the Scrawler chat room... :oops
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Beboots »

*sighs* You know, I feel the worst about it when I'm bored out of my mind... I just think of all the fanfics the movie will inspire when it comes out and squirm... :
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Siona »

Originally posted by Maelstrom
*shrugs* It'll be here when it's here. I find that I can kill time effectively by writing fanfic, should I need a "fix". That and spending waaayyyy too much time in the Scrawler chat room... :oops
Ooh, pleeeeease do so! I'm goin' into Maelstrom-Kuroro-fics-withdrawel! :hypno

As for it not being out yet...ugh. But, hey, the longer it takes, the more time I have to save up the money for the 4-disc DVD and the VHS.

See, I only have a VCR at the moment, but I'm getting a DVD player for christmas. And, being the verrrrrrrrrrrrry impatient teen you know me to be, I'm buying the DVD for later, and the VHS to keep me happy until December. :D

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by rockstar »

ok, i've been waiting all summer for three events:
1. Halloween
2. My birthday (Nov. 17th)
3. X2 on DvD (Nov. 25th)

all of em are taking forever to get here!!!!!
call me crazy, but i'm looking more forward to the release of X2 than I am to my birthday!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
Ziox
Lubber
Lubber

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Ziox »

Wow! Only November 25 I so thought it
would be longer thanks for the info.
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by nightcrawler30 »

while we wait we can watch the first x-men over and over!!

and when the x-men 2 comes out we can watch it over and over and over then BOOM!!! our head blows up!

how many times have you watched it in theaters? i have seen it 5 times, i would have seen it more but i kept running out of money.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by SheCat »

31 days...only 31 days...it's released the day my cousin visits!
Dangit, I have to wait for my birthday, school dance, Christmas, Halloween, X2 release, my cousin...and I can't even get teh X-Men 1 DVD until X2 comes out! :bawl my parents are so 'economical' we have to wait for both!
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Elwing »

OK...You guys are so gonna hate me...Guess what I have here in my hands, all new and shiny and sparkly?
You guessed right...X2, the 2 cd special edition. There is a god! We silly Belgians were supposed to get it the 29th of oktober, but a local store didn't bother about waiting so I got it one day earlier. And now I'm going to watch and enjoy!:evil
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
BAMFCentral
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by BAMFCentral »

Congrats,

Same thing happened here at a local store with the Matrix. The store put it out earlier than it was suppose to be.... I don't think anyone complained.

Not that much longer to go till the release here in the states...... I feel like that lady on the Mervyn's commercials

open..open..open..open..open..open..
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Elwing

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

Originally posted by Elwing
OK...You guys are so gonna hate me...Guess what I have here in my hands, all new and shiny and sparkly?
You guessed right...X2, the 2 cd special edition. There is a god! We silly Belgians were supposed to get it the 29th of oktober, but a local store didn't bother about waiting so I got it one day earlier. And now I'm going to watch and enjoy!:evil
That's really cool!!:eek
You're so lucky!!:D
How much did it cost there in Belgium?
http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by nightcrawler30 »

Originally posted by BAMFCentral
Congrats,

Same thing happened here at a local store with the Matrix. The store put it out earlier than it was suppose to be.... I don't think anyone complained.

Not that much longer to go till the release here in the states...... I feel like that lady on the Mervyn's commercials

open..open..open..open..open..open..
yah i got the matrix a day earlier too. he thought is was 15 ..chuckles to himself.

Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Elwing »

That's really cool!!:eek
You're so lucky!!:D
How much did it cost there in Belgium?

It was priced 25 euros, but I paid 20,50 because I have a membership of that particular store. it's not too bad, considering the prices they sometimes charge for DVDs in this part of the world...
Oh, and the extras rock!
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Nandireya »

I got it on Tuesday too :D

It was supposed to be out Wednesday but I went via the store on my way to class on Tuesday afternoon and there it was!

It was the longest lecture of my life!
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Lady_Crawler
Lubber
Lubber

heh...

Post by Lady_Crawler »

*stokes X2 Cover*
It's so shiiiiny...
Originally posted by rockstar
ok this is driving me crazy!!! every country but america is getting this DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oi! Now you know how the rest of the world feels, normaly everything comes out in the States first... XD

Sorry couldn't help myself...
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by kladyelf »

It came out on Wednesday....
I've booked the video for Friday....
I have not seen it in the cinema...
all the X2 talk online has been driving me nuts...
and i've seen the preview at the video shop...

*Sits on hands*

And so of Friday i get to see X2! wooooooot!

now the question is, what kind of snack food to eat with the move? i hate popcorn (unless its the kind with toffee and nuts,) and i like chocolate... period ... hmmm, what would be the perfect accompaniment to such a movie?
(i wonder if the video shop stocks movies?)
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Winnowill
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Winnowill »

I guy I work with comes in with a dumb and dumber dvd- he waves it in my face all excited. I'm :? and :Z. Then he says it's not supposed to be released till 11/11- but because he works part time at Blockbuster he can rent movies 2 weeks before they come out. :D
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by rockstar »

get that guy to get you X2!!!! get him to get me X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED x2 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hyperventilates* happy place... Happy Place... HAPPY PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!