X2 on DVD November 25!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by rockstar »

OMG I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *kisses Nightcrawler_o63's cheek) I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this should keep me sane til november........ wait a sec..... was I sane to begin with?
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Siona »

*gives Nightcrawler_063 a BIIIG, WEET :kiss*

Wesa loooooooooves you!! :love :love :love

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by rockstar »

Originally posted by Mad With Power
The puking boy is awesome (though I'm surprised Nighty didn't try and comfort him)!
actually, if u look again, u can see nightcrawler rubbing Artie's back to try and help him feel better. (yes, that is Artie. it says so in the book)

Nightcrawler hugging a little boy and then rubbing his back... you know, he always did want to be a priest..................

JUST KIDDING!!!!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Siona »

ROCKSTAR!! :surprise *whacks rockstar with a :sausage for thinking such :evil things!*

~Siona

-- SheCat.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by rockstar »

dammit siona! i just got finished slapping mysef already!!! ............although i gotta admit........ the stars get prettier each time.....

anywho, in that one, he looks like he's rolling his eyes while he's rubbing artie's back. i could picture him thinking this: "Oh great. I save his life and THIS is how he thanks me."
lol just kidding. but i do think nightcrawler gets annoyed at people getting sick from his teleporting. he's knows it cant be helped, but it still sucks.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Siona »

He probably doesn't like them complain' bout the smell either...

:pyro : Yeah, mutant teleport farts...

:) : OH, YEAH!? :ninja

:pyro : O_O'

~Siona

-- SheCat.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by rockstar »

lololololol

yeah well, he's got a good sense of humor so i dont think he'd mind that. says so in the book AkA my Bible... well.. one of em.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Siona »

I can admit to believing the X2 novel was written by the hand of God...that, or he possessed Chris Claremont and wrote it for him. :toothy

It's quite sad, really; I've had my X2 book since April, only five months...and it's totally trashed!

~Siona

-- SheCat.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by rockstar »

u think it's sad that u used it too much? i had to read three other books this summer and it never got done because i was too busy reading X2 the novel and fanfics!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Siona »

My books is DEAD. The first 21 pages' bottom-right corners are bent from days on end of living in my teeny weeny backpack, and a rogue pair of scissors caused the death of a large section of the cover. :bawl

~Siona

-- SheCat.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by rockstar »

*GASP* NO!

well, at least you still have fanfics :)

but it's still nice to have a version of the movie at your fingertips......
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by SheCat »

Mine looks like it went through a minefield. But my X-Treme comics...I've owned them 3 weeks, but it looks like 13 years. Covers, gone. Pages ripped out, stains, smears, tear-marks, rips, and who else knows what. I worship those things.
I get X2 for free if I can overcome my fear of bikes! oooooh, bikes. Fear. There is much fear.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by rockstar »

shoot, i'm on the verge of takin a road trip to hollywood or wherever they keep the movies! i was originally gonna wait on the road trip til X3 came out, but i'm getting desparate.!
and i'll have my license before it frickin comes to DVD!!!!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Siona »

I might go as far as the guy who took all those Harry Potter books! :cracked

~Siona

-- SheCat.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by rockstar »

lol i found that very humorous. a really really big fan.
the biggest thing i've done that was considered an act of a true fan was dress up. oh yeah, i read all the books three times and i own the movies. but that's about it. i didnt steal a million copies.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Siona »

:LOL!!

Honestly, I'd never go as far as theft...bootlegging, yes, but NOT theft!!

~Siona

-- SheCat.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by rockstar »

well, i'm considering going to hollywood and stealing the X2 DVDs!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM INVINCIBLE!!!
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Bamf_Girl »

*Stares at her X2 book sitting beside her* When did that get there? I didn't grab it from my room... As for my books condition, it's held up quite well though I've only had it for a month and college just started, wait till I bring it with me, it wont last a week... nothing never does with my schoolstuff... I wanna watch at those links to the deleated scenes, but sadly, evil internet connection, very very very slow.

Yes NightToad!... MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

18 pics of the Menu...

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

... and they look GREAT! :eek

Check it out!

Title: X2: X-Men Reunited
Starring: Patrick Stewart
Released: 25th November 2003
SRP: $29.98

Further Details
20th Century Fox Home Entertainment have already begun to send out reviewcopies of the up and coming X-Men 2 disc and as expected it's receiving some positively glowing reviews. Anyway, because reviewcopies are already available, we now have an early look at the menu system (unless you've already seen them when you preordered at Amazon!) I must thank Adam Reiter for kindly supplying me with these. The film will be available to own from the 25th November this year and should retail at around $29.98.
http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Maelstrom »

I LIKE. :love They're keeping in a similar "theme" as with X1, as far as menu shots and navigation goes. Chock full o' neat behind the scenes stuff. Wonderful! Sometimes that's my favorite part of the whole thing.

"Retails for $29.98", huh? :smirk That means Wal-mart, Amazon.com, and Costco should be handing it out for about $20 to $22....
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Dracadancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Dracadancer »

Looking pretty sweet there. Why do I think the Nightcrawler Muti-angle attack extra is going to get worn out on my copy? ;) Heck probably all the NC stuff on there is! Gallaries everywhere! Gallaries are fun.... Why doesn't Kurt's church get to be on the locations list though? :(
###Dracadancer's Lair### ---> Your all purpose website

Random Quote of the Week: "Reports that say that something hasn’t happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns, there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don’t know we don’t know."
This year’s winner of the Foot in the Mouth award Donald Rumsfeld
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Siona »

Check out the upper-right corner of the second pic; there's an itty-bitty Kurt being shot at.

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

My english teacher hated the novelization. ( I KNOW I KNOW STOP GIVING ME THOSE LOOKS!)

I think that it's a little too small a scenedracodancer, to be included. IT's about five minutes long, and they never return.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Siona »

Originally posted by Maelstrom"Retails for $29.98", huh? :smirk That means Wal-mart, Amazon.com, and Costco should be handing it out for about $20 to $22....
So that means that the VHS will be around $15 or so!

Sorry, but I LIVE on cheap prices. :LOL

~Siona

-- SheCat.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by rockstar »

u aint the only one. at least the movie's out after my birthday. then i'll have money to but the DVD.