X2 on DVD November 25!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Winnowill
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Winnowill »

:D That's the first thing I asked him. I wouldn't let him leave my office till he promised. I can't wait- my daughter made me sit thru Lizzie McGuire and the new Scary Movie- she can sit thru xmen united
Zix
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Zix »

Originally posted by kladyelf
It came out on Wednesday....
I've booked the video for Friday....
I have not seen it in the cinema...
all the X2 talk online has been driving me nuts...
and i've seen the preview at the video shop...

*Sits on hands*

And so of Friday i get to see X2! wooooooot!

now the question is, what kind of snack food to eat with the move? i hate popcorn (unless its the kind with toffee and nuts,) and i like chocolate... period ... hmmm, what would be the perfect accompaniment to such a movie?
(i wonder if the video shop stocks movies?)
Good luck for watching it the first time. How did you manage to miss it?
I wouldn't bother getting any snack food to eat while watching it. My friend couldn't take his eyes offscreen and kept on missing his mouth. :rolleyes

I've got it on my lap all shiny shiny pretty. I can't bare to watch it, what if it isn't as good as I remembered?
Oh the anticipation.
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 31 :engarde

:bunnyWe are the Bunny Warriors. Fear Us. :bunnyBunny impersonator #12 :bunny
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by rockstar »

I'd suggest not eating any snacks while watching the movie. I did quite a few spit takes during a few scenes and my friend choked on her pop corn.
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
NovaEnigma
Lubber
Lubber

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by NovaEnigma »

Actually, X2 comes out in some places sooner...like my local circuit city... Just telling yous! :-D
Nocturne2003
Lubber
Lubber

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Nocturne2003 »

i can not wait for it to come out on dvd cuz i am going to get it and watch over and over and over again
Nightcrawler and Nocturne are my favorite Marvel Characters
VladimirsAngel
Lubber
Lubber

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by VladimirsAngel »

*chuckles* that's just what i've been doing with my copy. Specially the White House sequence.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by kurtlover »

got it already!! as a Bday present!! *kisses her DVD*
and now i have an eye on the 4 DVD edition :p X-men 1.5 and 2 Cds edition X2 in one.
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by nightcrawler30 »

7 more days for me!! i think i sm going to die if i don't get it!!! but i think it is going to worth it!
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Fushigi Rockna
Lubber
Lubber

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Fushigi Rockna »

*is so gonna buy it* I must confess didn't get to see it in theaters, so I'm really gonna bug my parents to buy this for me. Of course the answer is gonna be 'Masybe for Christmas' Damn, that list is getting longer by the day
Gotta stop loving the rich freaks... *cough*

Anime. Owns. All.

Come Join the The Anti Soap Opera Forums and show your hatred of dumbasses who make the Internet a bloody slush fest.
VladimirsAngel
Lubber
Lubber

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by VladimirsAngel »

make sure you get the 2-disc...the extras are so much fun!
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by rockstar »

I'm.... so.... pissed..... off..... It comes out Tuesday and I'm going to be outta town!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well. I taped the White House scene when it came on Adult Swim. That should help me survive.
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by steyn »

This query question is only for those who has watched X2 frame by frame. Now the question is: Did you also noticed the boy who says "Hi" to Jean Grey when she's in the Museum and starts hearing people's thoughts. The kid sits on a exhibit platform looks at the camera and thinks "Hi".

Man I was bored that day.
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by nightcrawler30 »

Originally posted by rockstar
I'm.... so.... pissed..... off..... It comes out Tuesday and I'm going to be outta town!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well. I taped the White House scene when it came on Adult Swim. That should help me survive.
yah that is the only one i saw then i fell asleep. i was so mad! grrr!!!
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Does anyone live around a Future-Shop? They're having a promotion where if you preorder the X2 DVD you get a boblehead, either the Kurt or Logan one! I need to preorder!
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Bamf_Girl »

One hour... I'm going in one hour to get X2... ^_^ AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!! *Runs around in circles screaming*
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
PerkyAngel
Lubber
Lubber

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by PerkyAngel »

Yaaaaaaaaaaay I got it!

And according to Chuck Austen's interview... no wait this can't be right... Nightcrawler has two penises :shocked

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Maelstrom »

Perky, Kurt only has one penis. Chuck is either pulling our collective legs or getting misquoted.

As for me, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I got my X2 4-disc set the day after it was sent out: far sooner than I expected. The bad news is that disk 4 is defective... so I have to return it and get another on. GROWL! :mad
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Aww Maelstrom! That sucks! I heard a lot of peoples disks were defective. It's odd. You should get a discount as well as the new disk.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Tyros
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Tyros »

I bought the 2 DVD set and the second disk was cracked! I was so mad (everything was going wrong that weekend), and the stores here are closed on sun! I did finally get it though so now I am a happy kitty! Meow!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by kurtlover »

i got the four DVD set now :D it just arrived today weee!
Katzchen
Lubber
Lubber

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Katzchen »

hehehehe i got my dvd! yay! i watched it all night loooong!
but for sum reason it came whith a Wolverine statue ick!
:ick
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Wolvertique »

Okay, are Singer, Janssen, and Jackman on crack? How can anyone think it's "romantic" for Jean Gray to say, "Yes, Wolverine, I was leading you on, but now I'm going to break it off, crush your feelings, and be with Scott, who has about the charisma of a small piece of paper"?

Jeez. It doesn't give me much hope for X3 if that's Singer's idea of "romance"...
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"
Wolverine: "What, no etchings?"
Mystique: "Just bullfighters...that's all they have on my motel room wall."
--Wolverine #51, "The Crunch Conundrum"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
Cherrydoom
Lubber
Lubber

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by Cherrydoom »

"...I was leading you on, but now I'm going to break it off, crush your feelings, and be with Scott, who has about the charisma of a small piece of paper"
Hey, small pieces of paper have feelings, too.. :LOL
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

X2 on DVD November 25!

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Perky, Kurt only has one penis. Chuck is either pulling our collective legs or getting misquoted.
Actually, I have the interview too and he did say that, though not in so many words. I do rather suspect that he is pulling our legs. ;x
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.