BrotherHood Dreams: LITURATLY!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Kazifasari »

Last night I had a dream were I was a new recruit of the BrotherHood. But I was my self, not a bully or punk, and I was shy and scared of Mystique getting mad at me, so I bevaved as best I could, and did'nt speak. And it was never revealed what my powers were. It was really weird.

Maybe its a sign that if Evo was real I would belong to the BrotherHood. I do have a bit of a short temper, and I'm lazzy, VERY lazzy! I'm not at all the athetic type.
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by hilowey »

I love having x men dreams...even if they don't make sense:D I had this one where I was this giant caterpillar. And the x men came and said I was one of them..and when we got back to the institute they ate me:(

I take that back...some x men dreams are scary.....:eek
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
gingco
Lubber
Lubber

Post by gingco »

HOLY COW!!!!!!!! They ate you!!!!!!!:shocked

When I have X-dreams it's always usually that I'm in the circus with Kurt and were doing cool stuff, you know.:naughty ::LOL
[img width=50px height=50px]http://wooptiewoop.50megs.com/images/wo ... rocess.gif[/img] BEAVER BOOGIE!!!
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Kazifasari »

I've never been any thing but my self in a dream, I've never been a character and definetly not a caterpillar! :eek
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by hilowey »

How come I'm always the target of pain and suffering even in my dreams?*sniffle*

Well, mine aren't all like that. Like me an Kurt are walking on the beach...and a sandcrab suddenly comes and pulls off his swimming trunks........:love;)
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

I'll admit to dreaming of hanging out in the church with Kurt in X2. Pretty cool, hanging fromt the rafters and such! :D

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Nightcrawlis
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Nightcrawlis »

I once dreamt I was Kurt :)
but then Scott came along and beat me up :bawl
part of the reason I don't like him :mad
'To be a good designer, you have to be a very violent psychopath.' Stan Lee.
"If you've got Mystique as your girlfriend the fun you could have in bed - I've just imagined X-Men 3 might open with me in bed with Patrick Stewart." -- Sir Ian McKellen
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

WHAT!? :bite

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf_Girl »

I had a Sabertooth dream the other night... o.O... Darn that X-men RPG to heck!... I knew I shouldn't have said yes but nnnnooooo I had to say sure, Sabes can love on my character.... *Shudders* X_X
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

I had a dream I was Nightcrawler's twin! That was weird... I had the same powers! (maybe I was a clone) But I sucked at using it and I would keep on bamfing into the wrong places when we were fighting a really big monster! Now I feel like I'm a Nighty failure...:(
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Kazifasari »

at least you were his twin! who was I? A member of the BrotherHood!

come to think of it the Brotherhoods a lot like the guys at my school! ALL 18 OF THEM!

Toozdae
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Toozdae »

I had an X-Men: Evo dream awhile ago. It was just so lame. I saved a litter of kittens from Magneto and Avalanche, I swear. I don't know where this stuff comes from....
Nightcrawler: Then why not stay in disguise all the time? You know, look like everyone else?
Mystique: Because we shouldn't have to.
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf_Girl »

T_T I had that same Sabertooth dream again!... Except it went a little... *Bursts into tears* Why! I'm not a Creed fan... well I am, but not enough to dream about... my poor chara! It was like watching a cheesy romance while duct taped to a chair! Someone hold me while I sob into my hands
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?

TOAD FANS UNITE!

Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

*holds Bamf_Girl* There, there, love, it's going to be okay!!

~Siona

-- SheCat.
LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by LadyErin »

Someone hold me while I sob into my hands
*Pats Bamf_Girl's back and holds out a box of tissues.* Awwwwwwww, poor thing!

back on topic, I had a brief dream where I was Magneto's five year old daughter, I looked just like him, and he was floating me in the air and I was like "Higher Poppa! Higher!" Then I woke up.
http://lady_erin.livejournal.com
:magneto
What do you mean, you "don't believe in homosexuality?" It's not like the Easter Bunny, your belief isn't necessary. ~~Lea DeLaria
Want to IM me? U2U me for the screenname.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

I've had X-Men dreams 8 consecutive weeks. No joke. It scares me sometimes, but they're fun.
In one I fell in love with Gambit so I went off to find a way to kill Rogue and make it look like an accident. Then I died. No idea why.
In another I was almost asleep in bed when Wolvie came and took me up to a jet in the middle of the night. I didn't say bye to my family or anything and then fell asleep in Kurt's arms (a dream I will cherish) and when I woke up (in the dream) I was at Xavier's and Husk showed me 'round the school.
Then I dreamed the X-Men were on a mission and I tagged along and they got captured and Sabretooth started killing everyone so i turned into Deathstrike and killed him before he could get to Gambit and Kurt. When I woke up my pllow was in my mouth and my bunkmate at camp told me I had been screaming.
Weird.:rolleyes
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Niytwalker
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Niytwalker »

Most of my X-Men dreams don't really have a plot, I'm just there, usually as one of my rpg characters.
I had one a long time ago, some of you might rmember this, were I made out with Remy while he was wearing a frilly white bra.
Then a couple of nights ago, I was my rp character and I was in X3, I'm not sure what was going on but I was softly touching Kurt's face.
And I had on last night were me, Kurt, And Alan Cumming were...well...:naughty ;)
I said come on fhqwhgads!
Everbody to the limit!
Who's that? He's to the Limit!
Evorybody come on fhqwgads!
I don't know who it is, but it probably is fhqwhgads.
I ask my friend Joe,
I ask my friend Jay,
They said it was fhqwhgads!
-Strong Bad Homestarrunner.com
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf_Girl »

*Blows nose* Thank you everyone I feel better... I had another X-men dream again... third one in a row... but this one was better!.... It seems the X-men and BoM came back from a mission together... reminds me of a RPG I was in, but it wasn't me... it was my RPG chara, but she was waiting for Logan to return... why? I haven't got a clue. But she felt a little out of place with everyone, she's not used to crowds.

And for some reason Remy was tracking Logan and Creed around the school... I think it's the new ep's influence here. But so my chara followed Remy and stumbled upon Creed and Logan duking it out in a cemetary... then I woke up... it was odd but I was so greatful for the break in my Creed dreaming.
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?

TOAD FANS UNITE!

Niytwalker
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Niytwalker »

I think Sabertooth is kinda cute, course I like freaky lookin' guys...obviously.
Everbody to the limit!
Who's that? He's to the Limit!
Evorybody come on fhqwgads!
I don't know who it is, but it probably is fhqwhgads.
I ask my friend Joe,
I ask my friend Jay,
They said it was fhqwhgads!
-Strong Bad Homestarrunner.com
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

I had the coolest dream. I was waiting for something in my drive way when all of a sudden Gambit revs up with a motorbike and tells me to hop on. Then we went somewhere, an orchard, ithink, and had one long, beautiful kiss (hot dang it was a good kiss) when Nightcrawler bamfs in and says "Remy, get away from my girl." or something like that and they start dueling and I have never felt so loved! Two totally hot guys vying for me! :love! Then I woke up.:(
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Orangatan64 »

One of my dreams involved me trying to find a swamp monster in Mississippi. I'm from Alabama, so of course I complained way too much! Anyway, Kurt was running from the search party and managed to find his way to a Kudzu infested railrroad tressle. He wasn't scared though, it was as if he was toying with us. That freaked me out. I jumped at him, (don' know why, ok?) he *BAMF*ed, and I woke up at the foot of my bed on the floor. I leaped at him in real life too! Weird huh?
:ooh...*gets distracted*...:shocked
Hey! Beef jerky! *passes out to whomever wants some*
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams.
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." - Marty Feldman.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

I want jerky!
Most of my dreams include Kurt and Remy. Once I dreamed that I woke up and Yuriko was at the foot of my bed, and she told me she was my biological mother and that my parents were really my adoptive parents and that she was gonna jump start my DNA so that I could be like her and she took me to a lab. Then I was a mutant and kicked Magneto's butt through the gapin' hole in my dream. Then I nearly got killed so Gambit and Nightcrawler rescued me.:love
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf_Girl »

Originally posted by Niytwalker
I think Sabertooth is kinda cute, course I like freaky lookin' guys...obviously.
As do I, heck I'm a Toad fan! *Drools* *Goes off into dreamland*
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?

TOAD FANS UNITE!

Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Sorte Springer »

I once had a dream in which I was kidnapped by Magneto and Sabretooth, (the movie versions). I was held captive on the top floor of a comdenmed house. At first I was really afraid of them, then Magneto said:" You probebly think the X-men will come and rescue you." And I said: "yes, in fact I do", and I started to laugh at them, because I realised that I was in a comic book and since they were the willans the would lose no matter what. Then I woke up.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

I had the weirdest dream today. I was taking a nap because I didn't get my 14 hour sleep, and I dreamt that I was Wanda, and with the other brotherhood, and I was fighting myself in my other dream (when I was a sucky Nighty clone). It was kinda funny because I was beating myself up. After that my dream got kinda fuzzy...