Watch 11 Deleted Scenes from X2!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Oh wow! what i can say? except for...i'm dying to see those! :D
Thanks for the info guys :) i'll have to wait till i return home to see them..here i can't..bah.
Melylott
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Melylott »

Loved the Jubes one. I would have liked to see her fireworks though. She doesn't control electricity! Also, I couldn't see the expression on Alan's face in the pukey scene, so I couldn't judge.
:abyss Abyss's Number Two Fan! I Love Nils!!! :abyss
:austen
"The Shire is THAT way!"
---Frodo, One Ring to Rule Them All 2 (Greatest Flash EVAH!11)
#1 Fan of Blue!Jill. Sorry Bamfette. ^_^ :jillian
I love Wither!
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

I think Alan/Kurt's expression when Artie is throwing up is one of embarresment almost, or he's feeling a bit uncorfortable, but I don't really know.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
NightFlight
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by NightFlight »

I did some screencaptures of some of the scenes.

Kurt looks like the Unabomber in this one

Kurt give Artie a reassuring pat on the back. Looking away is a natural enough reaction when someone hurls. I know watching someone toss their cookies is a good way to end up puking yourself.
And though they tell you I am lost
and their words report my death is come
the fates have left me breathing still
very much alive
Dracadancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Dracadancer »

His expression kinda reminds me of this smiley —> :
Perhaps Kurt is just trying not to look disgusted, I mean since he doesn’t wear shoes and that stuff’s kind of flying everywhere . . . Well that’s just plain ewww. I feel sorry for that poor kid who plays Artie though, anyone who buys the dvd is going to see him hurl like a freshman at a frat party. There goes his shot at an Oscar.
###Dracadancer's Lair### ---> Your all purpose website

Random Quote of the Week: "Reports that say that something hasn’t happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns, there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don’t know we don’t know."
This year’s winner of the Foot in the Mouth award Donald Rumsfeld
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

*LMAO!!* Poor Kurt! And here I thought that being manipulated by Stryker was bad!! :*D

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Hey, why is it whenever it plays on Windows Media Player, all you get is sound?

Or am I the only one with this problem...? :bawl

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Fuzzy_Jr.
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Fuzzy_Jr. »

Originally posted by NightFlight
I did some screencaptures of some of the scenes.

Kurt looks like the Unabomber in this one

Kurt give Artie a reassuring pat on the back. Looking away is a natural enough reaction when someone hurls. I know watching someone toss their cookies is a good way to end up puking yourself.

That first one is the first time I've seen that screen shot... Thank You... I can never seem to quite catch it on screen... it goes to fast!!!
N-No Season Five? *Wince* *Whimper* WAHAHAHAHA! *Twitch*
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

Originally posted by Siona
Hey, why is it whenever it plays on Windows Media Player, all you get is sound?

Or am I the only one with this problem...? :bawl

~Siona
no, siona. i've got that problem too. so i got quicktime. it takes a while to load up for me, but it has picture and sound
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Have you, Siona and rockstar, updated your Windows Media Player to version 9. Updating to version 9 might help out. I don't have that problem. I keep everything up-to-date from Microsoft.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

How do I get it upgraded? I can't figure it out *so dumb*

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf_Girl »

..... *Tackles Drastic Spastic* *Glomps!* Thank you so much!... I really can't see Kurt's expression, the shadows that my comp creates atop of the orginal shadows... but I've watched it a few times, and it looks like he looking at each of the other kids, as if he's expecting them to blame him. I mean of course he knows it makes his passengers queasy, maybe since Artie's the last one, he's feeling a bit yucky himself, how many did he 'port? Looks like about 7 or 8 kids
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

he ported 6. and yeah, he does get weakened after teleporting people one right after the other. says so in the book aka my 2nd bible.

Artie was last. He looked a little wobbly as Nightcrawler let him go, but then so did the indigo-skinned mutant himself, and Storm caught him by the arm as he swayed on his feet.
"It's harder with a passenger," he confessed. "And when I transport six-"
"I'm proud of you," she said. "Consider this a good deed to counterbalance all those sins."
He smiled in gratitude, but only for a moment as Artie protested, "I think I have to throw up."
"It's hard for my passengers, too, I'm afraid," he confessed further. "But the nausea will quickly pass."
Not soon enough for Artie, who bent double and promptly expelled all the food he'd ever gworfed in his life.

another thing i wanna know is why did Nightcrawler look up right after he and artie teleported? i saw another picture where he was teleporting a girl with frizzy red hair. he was looking up in that picture. ok i'm babbling again
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

I've seen this as well; promo pic probably...it looked like he was holding a life-size Cabbage Patch Doll! :LOL

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

How do I get it upgraded? I can't figure it out *so dumb*

~Siona

Windows XP? Do you have Windows update in your Start Up menu? You can go under search and type in media player 9 to get the recent version of WMP if you don't have it already. Good luck:)
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Ach, I'm a complete idiot. :toothy It's not there.

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Ach, I'm a complete idiot. :toothy It's not there.

~Siona
http://www.microsoft.com go under Search Microsoft. Type in media player 9 then download media player 9. Also in search you can type in updates and update everything you have on your computer. I was able to watch the deleted scenes. I'm sure you will too once you update:D I like using WMP for the deleted scenes.

We're getting:offtopic.... Back on topic:D

I wish they had left the Nighty scenes in. I would have sat another few minutes if they had left them in the theater version:D I'm sure everyone would agree:nodyes
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf_Girl »

Yes, I've seen the frizzy hair girl pic... it looks like my best friend from behind... I tell her that all the time.... MUAHAHAHA!!!!... She's a Logan fan... I have the X2 book too!!! ^_^
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Originally posted by bamf!nightcrawlerhttp://www.microsoft.com go under Search Microsoft. Type in media player 9 then download media player 9. Also in search you can type in updates and update everything you have on your computer. I was able to watch the deleted scenes. I'm sure you will too once you update:D I like using WMP for the deleted scenes.
Ah, thanks for the help!! :kiss
I wish they had left the Nighty scenes in. I would have sat another few minutes if they had left them in the theater version:D I'm sure everyone would agree:nodyes
Actually, no. Seeing them now revives my interest (believe it or not, I was having an X-Men fallout!! :shocked) and this helped bring me back to the light. That, and the movie would have been longer than it's two hours (??) and that's not really allowed in most movies like X2.

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Originally posted by Bamf Bunny
And some X-Rays, which from the labels were taken in Vancouver on May 22, 1984.
WHOA!! Wait a minute! If Alkali Lake is in Canada...This would mean that Kurt's been there for over two decades!! :shocked

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Dracadancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Dracadancer »

Originally posted by rockstar
another thing i wanna know is why did Nightcrawler look up right after he and artie teleported? i saw another picture where he was teleporting a girl with frizzy red hair. he was looking up in that picture. ok i'm babbling again
He was probably looking up because he was teleporting up and wanted to make sure he knew exactly where he was going.
[WHOA!! Wait a minute! If Alkali Lake is in Canada...This would mean that Kurt's been there for over two decades!! :shocked
Maybe they just stole some of his old doctors office X-rays. He is an acrobat and has probably gotten hurt enough that he had to go to the doctor for broken bones at some point I would think.
###Dracadancer's Lair### ---> Your all purpose website

Random Quote of the Week: "Reports that say that something hasn’t happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns, there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don’t know we don’t know."
This year’s winner of the Foot in the Mouth award Donald Rumsfeld
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Originally posted by Dracadancer
Originally posted by rockstar
He was probably looking up because he was teleporting up and wanted to make sure he knew exactly where he was going.
I dunno, he looks a bit like he's praying in that one...but what for, I dunno...

:moviecrawler : God, I really don't want this kid puking on me like the last one!

~Siona

-- SheCat.