Do people *know* that you're a Nightcrawler fan?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
bamfer#373
Lubber
Lubber

Post by bamfer#373 »

aww....X3..I feel just the same at times..you should have seen my mom when she realised I was crushing on some blue dude from comic books..she looked something like this >:surprise. she seems to have gotten over it, but I'm pretty sure she still thinks the posters covering my wall are too weird for words...

:smirkhave you ever tried NOT being a mutant?:smirk
Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps. :poke
Niytwalker
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Niytwalker »

My friends know, I mean, my friends definetly know, I talk about him all the time, comstantly quoting him. My friend Courtney always makes fun of me 'cus she's crushing on Davy,from A.F.I., I prefer Hunter, but anyway, and I like some German guy who doesn't exist.
And as far as family, I'm sure my mom knows, we just don't talk about it...
It reminds me of when I went to see X2, on the first day of course, and she came along, trying to be hip, and after the White house scene she went," Whose that?" and I went," Nightcrawler, he's my fav," and the proof just started becoming so obvious after that.
I said come on fhqwhgads!
Everbody to the limit!
Who's that? He's to the Limit!
Evorybody come on fhqwgads!
I don't know who it is, but it probably is fhqwhgads.
I ask my friend Joe,
I ask my friend Jay,
They said it was fhqwhgads!
-Strong Bad Homestarrunner.com
BamfChyck
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by BamfChyck »

Originally posted by x3
im a little shy about telling people because im afraid they will think im weird with my obsession:(
Don't let that stop you! Everyone is weird in their own way. Here at nightscrawlers, we're just weird in a cooler way than most.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Yeah, who wants to be normal? :cracked

Do people know I'm a Nighty fan?

Well, the fact I have a Movie NC shotglass, an X2 poster that I paid $20 for, and the printed out pics of Nighty, Abyss, and Xorn on the front of my folders usually tip them off...

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Niytwalker
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Niytwalker »

Ditto, I got a picture of Cerise and nighty making out taped to the inside of my binder, and two more in my locker
Everbody to the limit!
Who's that? He's to the Limit!
Evorybody come on fhqwgads!
I don't know who it is, but it probably is fhqwhgads.
I ask my friend Joe,
I ask my friend Jay,
They said it was fhqwhgads!
-Strong Bad Homestarrunner.com
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

my mom knows a love x-men. she even watches evo with me. does she know i'm obsessed? no. she wouldnt understand.

everyone at school knows i love x-men. i have one friend who shares my love of nighty and another who loves alan cumming.

other than them, YOU GUYS!!!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Dracadancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Dracadancer »

Admittedly to most people I know I am a closet Kurt fan, :blend it's just too hard to explain to most 'normal' people. My friends and family all know, to hard to hide it from them, but I don't think they quite get it : and tend to think I'm just a little bit crazy :cracked. Of course after all my other fan fads this Kurt one is hardly the oddest I've had (dragons, Gargoyles, MST3K, Thoroughbred racing, anime, Elijah Wood, bad kung fu movies, Invader Zim...etc ) so they smile and nod and pat me on the head.
###Dracadancer's Lair### ---> Your all purpose website

Random Quote of the Week: "Reports that say that something hasn’t happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns, there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don’t know we don’t know."
This year’s winner of the Foot in the Mouth award Donald Rumsfeld
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Invader Zim? Man, that show rocks!! And I've had every single one of those save the "bad kung fu movies".

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Riley »

My sister, mom, dad, Sisters freind, know. I rarely speak of it in public, and dont speak of it at all in school. I fmy dad says something like in a super market about nighty, i'll try to hush him up. But the crush i have for.. ( iwont say in case my sister checks this out). will stay with me to the grave.
Hey! Dont Diss the Chicken! :smirk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I quit Scrawlers sometime in November, never to return again.
Sandy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Sandy »

Originally posted by BamfChyck
Most people get a clue from the tattoo that's pretty visible. If they're cool enough to recognize Kurt, that is.
You got a Kurt tattoo???:eek Please show us!
Bamfer
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Bamfer »

:LOL Ah..yes..Everyone knows. And I make sure of it. Hehe. I'll constantly talk about Alan Cumming and Nightcrawler, and not to mention the rest of EVERYTHING about X-Men. All my school folders and my binder are plastered with X-Men and Nightcrawler pictures. Of course, you can barely see my walls anymore past all the other posters and pictures that are on them...*laughs* And I make sure to invite my friends over to see them...:kiss
:evokitty- "Ew! Professor! Kurt's, like, totally getting fur in the pool!"
:evokurt- "I Am not!!"

:evokurt- "No, YOU listen. There's a sound I want you to hear. And it's -" *BAMF*
Ladyhawke
Lubber
Lubber

Fandom

Post by Ladyhawke »

Hmph, my parents know, but then when I came home with the 12-inch action figure of X2 Nightcrawler it gave me away. Although I do get tired of writing a numbered list of why I like the ones I like. Mom thinks I'm odd, but she did already. Dad just flows with it, my sister can't say too much about it because if she starts on me I can mention her little obsession with Lestat or Jack Skellington. At least Nightcrawlers alive! :)
My grandparents think I'm insane, they don't get it at all. My friend is over the top with Lotr so I don't discuss X-man with her much. (hey, I can still talk about elves).
Sometimes I scare people.
You should see what they say when I go to a Catholic retreat :smirk You like WHAT!
"I wish upon tonight to see you smile if only for awhile to know your there."

"I believe that angel's breath"
"Faith is believing all power can't be seen."

Frodo, Kurt and Pippin are MINE!!!
Pirotess
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Pirotess »

BamfChyck, i'll 2nd Sandy's request!! What does it look like?

A Nighty tattoo..That's by far the wowest thing i've heard today (and many other days) ^.^b
~1 of these days i'll gather enough courage to say something to Dave Cockrum :blush ~
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

yeah. a tattoo beats out the pictures i have in my locker and my binder. oh well. when i'm 18, i can get a tattoo! NO PARENTS TO STOP ME!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :eeevil
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf_Girl »

I've always wanted a tattoo on my back, like a ode to my fave charas... I think I have a count of five chara that I would like... Duo Maxwell, Farfarello, Gene Starwind, Kurt and Mortimer... yeah well lets pretend that it doesn't hurt and I can wash it off lol

And to add another experince in college yesterday, nothing like talking about the magnetic force in History (Why? I don't know) and thinking to myself... so thats how Erik flies and can make magnetic felids
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
prettyinblue
Lubber
Lubber

Post by prettyinblue »

Only my family and very close friends know about my Nighty obsession. You see, I have quite a few other obsessions (Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Johnny Depp :sparrow :love --just to name the main ones), and it's starting to get really expensive (seeing movies repeatedly might have something to do with it). I don't care what people think of me, I know I'm crazy, and I admit it happily/proudly :D! Besides, how much fun is life when you sit around not having any fun?
Huzzah for PotC!
(savvy?)
:sparrow
"We're not sheep"- Edward Scissorhands
Member #2 of the WKNWTSMT Club!
:poke :peek
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

I highly plan on getting the swirly tattoo (the one on Kurt's cheek in the movie) on my back or arm. Probably arm, along to go with a kanji of "insane". :eeevil

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

My mom and sis know i like X-Men but no once knows how obsessed I actually am. I actually try to hide it to save myself from further humiliation, even though i still have a shirt that says BAMF, and am contantly making Kurt art, no one has figured it out yet.........:bamf
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

I think most of my friends that know I'm into comics know Nighty's my fave...i WAS kinda pouty when he wasn't in the first movie...and anyone who walked into my flat would know...what with the X2 movie posters and Nighty action figures all over the place...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Rine Wagner
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Rine Wagner »

My friends at school all know, and they're almost as besotted as I am! :D It's great!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

*begins to play with recently acquired NC figures*

Taller NC: Yes! I'm talller!

Smaller NC: But I have a church! HA HA!!

I'm such a dweeb. :crazed

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Indigo elf
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Indigo elf »

Hehe. My tall Kurt rules the house, my small Kurt rules the computer at the office. (where my co-workers have used his tail to violate himself with, grr...:mad) Its all good though cause he keeps me company while I work!:)
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Oh, eeeveryone knows about my X-obsession!! For english, I did a talk on X-men, I bought the movie Nightcrawler toy in my lunch break and was playing with it in class (bear in mind I'm 17) I doodle little X's over my rough work.....for my creative writing piece, all my characters were called Kurt, Meggan, Rachel, etc....

I'm not ashamed, or scared that people will think I'm wierd, because they take one lok at me and think that anyway!!!!!
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Originally posted by Indigo elf
Hehe. My tall Kurt rules the house, my small Kurt rules the computer at the office. (where my co-workers have used his tail to violate himself with, grr...:mad) Its all good though cause he keeps me company while I work!:)
*horrified at their shameless acts* Violate NC or themselves? *cries softly*

~Siona

-- SheCat.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

Originally posted by Ladyhawke
my sister can't say too much about it because if she starts on me I can mention her little obsession with Lestat or Jack Skellington. At least Nightcrawlers alive! :)
hey! jack skellington may be dead, but that's just dandy with me!
Pirates of the Caribbean was the 2nd movie where i practically fell in love with someone named Jack S.

anyway, back to Kurt (notice how i call him Kurt. like he's a real person that i know personally.)
Kurt is very involved in my school life. i have plenty of lil pics of kurt and instead of paying attention in class, i'm drawing my version of the pix or reading my Draco Comics.
plus everytime we talk about Germany in geography, i think of him. lots of stuff like that.