I am mad now at ABC Family (X-men cartoon)

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by xstechfreak »

I JUST found out that they have X-men on and that's great I loved the original cartoon. Now it is replaced starting in september by Digimon. DIGIMON? :(
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Digimon? God save us all. :die

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

wait wait WHAT!!!!!! IT'S BEEN ON?!?!?!?!?!? DAMMIT!!!!!!!! i'm with ya, xstechfreak. I HATE ABC FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!! (cept for Who's Line Is It Anyway)
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Yes, WLIIA must live on! But...*runs over to ABC headquarters and beats them mercilessly with a baseball bat*

~Siona

-- SheCat.
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

Forget a baseball bat, turn to kitchen utensils! Retrieve the SPOON of DOOM! And the Ragin' Eggbeaters! And...(insert drumroll)...the FORK!

Oh man, it's been on and I never even knew...sniff...waaaaaaaaaaaaa!:bawl

And Digimon? Why? God I hate those little buggers...:bite

Must kill ABC family wit' de FORK!
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

*grabs army helmet and rifle* DONT. MESS. WITH. OUR. X-MEN!!!!!!!!!!

YALL ARE GOIN DOOOOOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by SheCat »

Come, rockstar, wit' your rifle an' my fork we can regain what hath been lotht...oh god I developed a lithp...not for long d'ough!

WE LOVE X-MEN! GIVE OUR X-MEN BACK!

De fork has spoken.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

Digimon...I know...I just saw X-Men yesterday at 10a.m. West Coast time. :ick Digimon is stupid. Please don't tell me this is the future of cartoons....God save the X-Men cartoon!**gets excited everytime Nighty jumps around the screen**Ohhh...so sweet!:D
Lady_of_the_Night
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Lady_of_the_Night »

They can't do that!!!!

Now what am I gonna watch on Saturdays!!!
Insanity takes its toll; please use exact change.
Welcome to Insanity; strait Jackets are free.
malicous_monk_muppet
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by malicous_monk_muppet »

Trust me kids cartoons are getting dumber and dumber. I forget what lineup but there are two shows called ultimate muscle and fighting foodons. Ultimate muscle, wrestling anime for kids, nuff said. Than fighting foodons, it is pokemon with food. Fried ricer go! And then this thing that looks like chinese takeout with arms and legs pulls off a bunch of karate moves to take out a giant t-rex made out of funky beef stew. Oh yes...it gets worse...it gets much worse
Yes, i know malicious is spelled with another I. It is my protest agaisn't my smarter half. Him with all his knowing and stuff. Wow...shiny....
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

It does...I am too horrified of them to speak! :die

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Nightchamber
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Nightchamber »

the best cartoons were from the 80's.(even if the animation was crap)...
...I am the ELLIPSES Queen...

:chamber POPTOPIA FAN :stacy
hilowey
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by hilowey »

80's cartoons rock!

Gawd damn you ABC!!! Ima whup some a$$!:mad:mad
"God sneezed. What could I say to Him?"- Henny Youngman

"In Los Angeles, McDonald's quickly reacted to the highway shootings. They came out with 'Happy To Be Alive Meals'"-Al Clethen

"What was the name of the little boy whose nuts grew every time he told a lie? Pistachio."-Tommy Sledge
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Northstars Love »

I'm sorry but I hate Anime. I never liked it. And I think its overrated. The best cartoons were from the 70's Superfriends and The Legion of Doom. Just loved that cartoon:D Scooby Doo..he...he...**Scooby snack anyone?**
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by xstechfreak »

i love anime but i am sick of our saturday mornings consiting of kids who use things to do battle. i.e. weird fuzzy creatures, cards, digital animals, robots,and ghost now even. AAARRGGGHHHH
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

that's all anime is becoming now: battles.

i seriously miss the 80's cartoons. i was too young to understand them at the time, but i still love em! TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!!!!!!!!!! the original X-MEN!!!! brings back memories.......

*flashback*
Me: YOU'RE GOIN DOWN, STORM!!! MY POWERS ARE COOLER THAN YOURS!!! *i slash at her with my three claws*
Sister: Not so fast, Wolverine! You don't want to mess with the weather witch!!! *Pretends to hit me with lightning*

i wish my sister were still like that. why oh why did she have to grow up.
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Beboots »

*sighs* I know what you guys mean... I was babysitting a five year old on Saturday, and I was watching what she was watching, you know? ... 'He-man'.

Just the title. 'He-man', then comes the 'Masters Of The Universe' bit. :shame

Let that sink in.

Man, I never want to see anything like that again... I know that show's been around for a while, but.. :X
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
malicous_monk_muppet
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Well to be honest there are two types of anime. There is the stuff you're gonna see on tv, than the real stuff. Adult swim is the closest you're gonna get with FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Inyuasha (sorta). Now i haven't even looked at toonami in a long time seeing as last i checked their big seller was a diluted rourouni kenshin (the show is nice and gory when its not edited for kids). DBZ was a part of my life i never want to think about...i'm gonna gloss over that. But i mean things like Evangelion, Noir, Hellsing, Princess Monoke, Spriggan, Berserk are never on tv. Course not, *sigh* wishful thinking. Anyways there is my anime rant.
Yes, i know malicious is spelled with another I. It is my protest agaisn't my smarter half. Him with all his knowing and stuff. Wow...shiny....
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

i liked amine- i used to watch Robotech/Matcross(sp),D Vampire Hunter,Iria, i like the movies-personly cant stand stuff like Dragonball Z,Pokemon, Digimon
i liked the 80's cartoons-Thundercats,He-Man,She-Ra, Jem & the Holograms- & i personal fave TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES
cant believe they'd want to get rid of the X-men- i loved that show,i still like to watch it :bawl
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Orangatan64 »

Maybe I'm just a raving psycho.....

OK! I am a raving psycho, but who isn't?

But, if I am not mistaken, didn't the SciFi channel play anime unedited all the time? You know, when it was a sattelite dish only station? It played an awful lot of *ahem* "adult movies" :blush back then.

Oh well, maybe it was just in my head. If it was I'll act like I really remembered it. :)
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams.
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." - Marty Feldman.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright.
malicous_monk_muppet
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

adult movies or adult anime. They are a bit different. Course than again you said adult movies, not hentai so i'm guessing the first one. Can't think of many networks that would play something like la blue girl anyways.
RavenRyo
Lubber
Lubber

Post by RavenRyo »

Hmm... Am I the only one that Likes Anime And Digimon? Of course NOTHING will ever take the place of good ole fashion 80's toons. And the best will always be Xmen. Whos leadin the crusade? We must fight for Xmen! *gets petition ready*
Where oh where oh where, is my teleporting power when I really need it? :bamf
Orangatan64
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Orangatan64 »

If you've got the petition RavenRyo, I've got the cyber fondue :P , and an urge to sign it.

:yell *burned* Damn, that cheese is hot!
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams.
"The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." - Marty Feldman.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright.
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by xstechfreak »

some one should make a pettion at pettions online.com he he that will show them!!!
Yann Solo
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Yann Solo »

ImageABC FamilyImage
First yugiho, then digimon... what next? teletubbies? :X
"Faut pas prendre les gens pour des cons, mais faut pas perdre de vue qu'ils le sont." :gambit
"You mustn't tell people they're stupid, but never forget they are." :D