I have a ??? about BOOM BOOM?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by crow »

OK...Since Wanda came to the Brother Hood...Tabatha left, But she's still in the cartoon.......But she's not an X Man either...so does she NOT belong to either of the 2 groups? Is she just there? Cause she hangs out with the recrutes.
~CROW~
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

It really is confusing, I admit. She started out with the Xmen, then left for "a little while" after that garbage her lovely father put her through. Xavier told her that she was always welcome back, though, and after she had her short stint with the Brotherhood, and Mystique returned, she went back to the Xmen again. It looks like she's rejoined Xavier's crew as an official student, as she would never have been allowed on the cruise otherwise.

She isn't an Xman, but then again, neither are any of the other "new mutants" like Amara, Roberto, or even Bobby.
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by crow »

Thanks a bunch..........That clears the air a little for me....The ep about the cruise is what made me wonder about her. So I just had to ask.
~CROW~
Nightchamber
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Nightchamber »

well also shes made quite a friendship with Amara, so i guess shes hanging out with her now...
...I am the ELLIPSES Queen...

:chamber POPTOPIA FAN :stacy
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by crow »

Here's another question about Tabatha......

I was thinking......... Is she NOT part of the comic's???? Was she made just for the cartoon like Evan was??????
~CROW~
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Kazifasari »

Nope: she was in the comics, she was also called Boomer and Meltdown, so if you see some one named that in a comic its probobly her. I don't know much esle though.
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

Yann Solo
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Yann Solo »

I think Boom Boom is her own group... she can team up with the x-men, but she's too much "out of control" to be considered as part of the team...
"Faut pas prendre les gens pour des cons, mais faut pas perdre de vue qu'ils le sont." :gambit
"You mustn't tell people they're stupid, but never forget they are." :D
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by crow »

WOW! Ok then. Thanks!!!!!! I hadn't made the connection.
~CROW~
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

In the comics, she didn't look like she'd fallen headfirst into a pit of makeup and piercings; she had goggles, I think.

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.