X2 on boxes of TANG!!!!!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 on boxes of TANG!!!!!

Post by crow »

I was in the store yesterday & guess what I found!!!!!! X 2 characters on Tang!!!!! I just had to buy some!!!!! The choices were Wolverine, Storm, Rogue & Cyclopse.........NO NIGHTCRAWLER!!!!!! a little upsetting....but.......My son picked out Cyclopse. So we brought Scot home.
~CROW~
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 on boxes of TANG!!!!!

Post by Riley »

Whoe!! *rushes out with pockets of money to the store* I'll buy all of them!!! I dont care who! Except Storm.
Hey! Dont Diss the Chicken! :smirk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I quit Scrawlers sometime in November, never to return again.
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 on boxes of TANG!!!!!

Post by sevati »

Heh. I've known about this for a month or two. I nearly squealed when I found them. The boxes of Tang sell at my local Family Dollar store, $2 for a box of 10. I've got an empty Rogue box, and a full Storm box. I should put some in the fridge, I keep forgetting to. I think in Canada, Walmart was supposed to carry them.

Oh, and for those who want pictures, http://web.kraftfoods.com/main.aspx?s=about&m=tang/tang I also had a funny cam snap of the Rogue box, but I can't find it on my computer. Oh well...

My local Family Dollar also sells Dr Pepper 6-packs with weird pictures of Cyclops, Storm, Jean, Prof, and Wolverine on them. I think that's all...
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 on boxes of TANG!!!!!

Post by Riley »

NO NIGHTY!!! :surprise What are they thinking not having Nighty???
Hey! Dont Diss the Chicken! :smirk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I quit Scrawlers sometime in November, never to return again.
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 on boxes of TANG!!!!!

Post by crow »

I bought mine at the Family Dollar!!!
When we came home, (my son & I) my husband was like....what is this............ more X MEN??????
~CROW~
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 on boxes of TANG!!!!!

Post by Bamf_Girl »

Man Tang? I haven't drank that stuff in years... but still no Nighty, no buying... well maybe for Wolvie... I too saw the Pepsi stuff but I only found Storm at my local store... course I don't drink soda Bleh! But again no Nighty or Wolvie, no buying.
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!