Alan Cumming Thread

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Gaz »

The show is called 'Out on the Edge' and it premieres next Monday at 10 on Comedy Central. I'm gonna watch it, but I always watch that channel. :D
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

OH MY GOD

Post by Lauren »

Alan...is...going to host a show on Comedy Central!! WHEEE! It's going to premire next monday at 10 pm....and Scott Thompson from Kids in the Hall will be in it too!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Bitsy »

Hee hee hee!:LOL Honey, we've been discussing this in the Alan Cumming thread. Why don't you pop on over there and have a peek at pages eight and nine?
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

HEY, GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY, IT'S ALAN'S BIRTHDAY. HE TURNED 39 TODAY,AND HE STILL LOOKS LIKE HE'S IN HIS TWENTIES, LUCKY MAN.:D;pant:party:bday

HEE HEE.finally foud 'im:sinister:sinister:sinister:sinister. Sorry fave villan,BUT ANYWAY,

IT'S ALAN CUMMING'S BIRTHDAY *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
one name: Bruce Campbell
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

YEAH! ALAN'S 39 WHICH MAKES HIM MORE THAN TWICE MY AGE!!! BUT WHO CARES!!!

I can't wait for monday to see his show! I can't wait!!!! NEIN!! AHHHH!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Dark Angel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Dark Angel »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN CUMMING!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Alan! Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could give him a present but I don't know what to get him so I send him Hugs and Kiss to him!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

I would put the Nightie Smily with the birhtday stuff but I can't get to the smilies so I'll try this.

i i i i i
{ Happy }
[ Birthday ]
-------------------

Ok it's a little messed up but do you get the idea?

OMG!!!! I just found this out on imdb.com.
Alan has the same birthday as Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. I was looking at all the people that have the same birthday as Alan and found his name. Also my aunt has the same birthday as Alan.
Dark Angel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Dark Angel »

Go here to see some pictures of Alan from the Son of the Mask:

http://www.rexfeatures.com/cgi-bin/r2sh ... sNTb2TFJrJ

He looks so good in that leather coat. I can't get the pictures bigger.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by rockstar »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN!!!!!!

I'm such a dork. Me and my friends sang happy birthday to him at lunch today. Everyone who passed us were thinking "Who the hell are they singing to?"

GO ALAN! IT'S YA BIRTHDAY!

And tomorrow, we'll sing happy birthday to Elijah Wood.
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Me and ny friends went around singing happy birthday to Alan also. exept we wore signs and party hats with his face pasted on them, and it pissed me off when people said he was ugly, D*MN them, they have no taste. Alan is 23 years older than me, or 24 now, but I still love 'im , who couldn't? THOSE DIMPLES, HAPPY B-DAY ALAN!!!!:bday:bday:bday:bday

I'M SINGIN' FOR YA NOW:guitar:guitar:guitar:guitar:wave
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

HAPPY BIRFDAY, ALAN! I love alan so much!!! I sang happy birthday every hour, and I watched x2 all day!:party:party:party:party:party:guitar:guitar:bday:bday:bday:bday

Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Gaz »

Wow....talk about overuse of smilies......

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

yes, but...for alan...there's no such thing as too many smilies to represent one's life and devotion!

BrimstoneFaith
Lubber
Lubber

Alan Cumming's New Show?

Post by BrimstoneFaith »

I don't know about you, but I just found out Alan Cumming's getting a new show on Comedy Central that is basically gay comedy, and I am pissed. :mad
I won't get into the subject of my opinion, but I'm pissed.
What do you think about the show?
BrimstoneFaith
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Siona »

Originally posted by BrimstoneFaith
I don't know about you, but I just found out Alan Cumming's getting a new show on Comedy Central that is basically gay comedy, and I am pissed. :mad
I won't get into the subject of my opinion, but I'm pissed.
What do you think about the show?
I think it's great. I get some of my favorite things:

1) Alan Cumming...a given. :smirk

2) Comedy!

and

3) People that defy the old stereotype that gay is inhuman and "Oh my GOOOOOD, Sherry, I can't believe she wore that blouse.[/i]" that you see on a few too many shows.

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Gaz »

I agree with Siona, I think its a good thing. And I'm glad that not only gay men are on it but lesbians! Lesbians are f&cking hilarious!!! :LOL
I'm excited to see this...

p.s. I performed a school play that I just realized that Alan was also in when the play was on broadway in 2001. weird coincidence.

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

yeah, besides Scott Thompson is also going to be in it. and it's not just homosexuals either, it's also straight and obviously with alan, bi comedy!

Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

Originally posted by Lauren
HAPPY BIRFDAY, ALAN! I love alan so much!!! I sang happy birthday every hour, and I watched x2 all day!:party:party:party:party:party:guitar:guitar:bday:bday:bday:bday
I almost forgot about that! Happy 39th B-Day Alan!!!
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Siona »

Originally posted by Lauren
yeah, besides Scott Thompson is also going to be in it. and it's not just homosexuals either, it's also straight and obviously with alan, bi comedy!
*COUGHbis-are-funnierCOUGH* Who, me? Prideful? Never. :whistle.

Happy Belated Birthday to Alan, and a mournful goodbye to Cabaret, which closed down last week. :cry

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by jimmy »

aweee i knew it was his birthday but i didnt go on nightscrawlers :X
oh well

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN!!!
*WHOO :bday
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
Dark Angel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Dark Angel »

You guys are gonna love me!
Go here:

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news04/040128b.php

There are pictures of Alan from Son of the Mask. He looks so cute! I wasn't sure if I could post them in this thread.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:) wow I so needed those pictures, esp. after my stressfull day at school. Yuo made my day Thankyou:D:toothy:cracked
Dark Angel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Dark Angel »

Originally posted by CurlyyHairGirl
:) wow I so needed those pictures, esp. after my stressfull day at school. Yuo made my day Thankyou:D:toothy:cracked
You're Welocme!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

may I kiss your feet now? Or later? I love you for giving these to me!

Three more days until Out on The Edge!

Dark Angel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Dark Angel »

On Alan's profile on imdb.com they have fianlly added Xmen 3 and the goodbye girl.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

Two more days until Out On the Edge comes out! yeehaw!