Alan Cumming Thread

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Beats me!
Do you know if there are any new episodes of Eavesdropping lately?
one name: Bruce Campbell
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

:shrug I don't get the channel that has that show on.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:(Sorry to hear that...You don't get Oxygen? Dang! Do you have satelite or cable?
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

I have cable tv, with all the regular channels and stuff. If I have oxygen, I don't know it.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I throw my heart of sadness to feel your pain, I have satelite so I get alot of channel, but the thing is, everything is set up three hours earlier as if I were in your time zone instead of me own, so I miss alot of good shows that would normally show later in the day. For Ex: I told my friend, Jenn, to tell me whenever Romy & Michelles High School Reunion was on, ant to call me, but I forgot she doesn't have DTV so when she did call, I was slamming my head against the wall for being so stupid.]

Phone: ring ring

me: Hello?

Jenn: is Eryn there?

Me; What do you want loser, Just kidding.

Jenn: Oh I feel so loved.

Me: Yep you are

Jenn: Hey guess what?

Me: What? Talk!

Jenn: R&MHSR is on right now!

Me: WHAT!!! WHAT CHANNEL!!!!

Jenn: 38

Me: DANGIT!!! YOU DON"T HAVE DTV!! ERRRRGGG!!! DON'T DOOOO THAT !!!

Jenn: Do what?

Me: I have Satelite, I get stuff 3 hours earlier.

Jenn: HAHAHAHAHA! That suX!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

BWUAHAHAHAAHA! I'm sorry, but that was just so funny...*snorts*

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:(Yeah you think thats funny, she did it to me again this morning when I got to school:hrumph
Errrrrggggg!!!! The world is against me!!! *feels unloved*

At least I still have my Alan picture shrine:D
stocktonwood
Lubber
Lubber

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by stocktonwood »

Hi ya'll, I'm new on these boards and i was really happy to see so many people who shared my opinion of Alan Cumming. I've loved Alan Cumming for years :)

I think he is an incredibly talented actor and a totally sexy guy.

I'm glad to see so many who share my opinion. I think I'm gonna like it on these boards
"when I find myself in times of trouble Mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, Let It Be.." The Beatles

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Well welcome, stocktonwood, we are glad to have you as a part of the family and incredibly happy you love Alan, he is King after all *not your King Lauren, the worlds King!*
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

what are you talking about? he's mine! I have claimed him for my own!

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Your claim on Alan Cumming.

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

1) Has your name branded on his loverly arse.

2) wears a badge that says property of _______.

3) *add yours here!*

*glares at Lauren and hands her a contract that it 2 gazillion pages long* Have you signed every last paper to lay claim to your Alan Cumming? Do you currently have insurance in the case of an accident and your Alan fails to work:naughty?
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Elwing »

Ah, the Cumming thread is still in session! That reminds me...If you are quick you can buy Alan's tummy on Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 45918&rd=1
Prepare to be mentally scarred...:evil
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

:*DBUAHAHAHAHAHA:*DOMG that is just too funny. Only 20 some odd bucks? Dand I would pay soooo much more, but I don't have the money for it.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

alan was on the gram norten effect! he was so cute as always

Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Siona »

I want a cockring... Or should I say, a kokring? :smirk
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

and then he got sprayed in the eye with the french bread perfume! that was kinda funny.

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I CAN"T BELIEVE I MISSED IT!! Please tell me all the loverly details...please*drops to knees begging*
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

He talked about going on a nude beach with Ian Mckellen, how he got a cockring....he got sprayed in the eye with perfume...

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I MISSED HIM TALKING ABOUT GETTING A COCKRING!!! *falls into a deep depression and jumps off a cliff* I can't...function...I...no...no...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I let Alan down. I missed the show and let Alan down...OOOOOH well, there will be more.

Maybe when X3 comes out, they will have Alan Guess star on Love Line, and then I could call up with some bogus problem and talk to him...*sigh*:content
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Garble »

part of the interview is discussed here.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004321010,00.html
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Siona »

For those who missed it, last night's Conan O'Brien had Alan as a guest. He talked about how he was grand marshal for the gay pride parade in San Fran, presented awards at the GLAAD Awards... And then had his car break down and how he had to sleep in it for the night. :D
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

And again...of course I missed it...life is cruel to me:hrumph:bite
Hopefully one of my friends taped it, doubt it, but it's worth a try.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by Lauren »

DARN! I missed that Conan episode! *growls angrily at self*

CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

UPDATE!!!!

Alan is going to be in a film called 'Living Neon Dreams'.

Plot Outline: With a nod to Alice in Wonderland, a girl enters a fantasy land after a car accident sends her into a coma.

Alan plays the King of Hearts....fitting, ain't it?
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan Cumming Thread

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Originally posted by CurlyyHairGirl

Alan plays the King of Hearts....fitting, ain't it?
*cough* Have you actually seen Alice in Wonderland? The King of Hearts is a pathetic cringing worm.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir