those striped pants again

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by thylacine »

When I saw him in that costume, I wanted to have him teleport over to Macy's department store and give him a makeover. :)
Riley
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Riley »

So... You're saying they were bad? Well they are not THAT bad, you've got admit. it did look kind of cool on him. (for me, very very hot! :love)

Ah and yes, Welcome to Nightscrawlers where everyday, is Nighty day!
Hey! Dont Diss the Chicken! :smirk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I quit Scrawlers sometime in November, never to return again.
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

wha? Those pants were so boss! I wish I had pants like that. I wish I had that whole outfit. It was crazy cool. Like....yes...
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by jimmy »

Originally posted by Vee_EmmCee
wha? Those pants were so boss! I wish I had pants like that. I wish I had that whole outfit. It was crazy cool. Like....yes...
me too i want the whole outfit
i would wear it to school!!!:LOL:D:)

jimmy:jubilee
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
zwei
Lubber
Lubber

Post by zwei »

Don't diss the pants! That's the best part of his costume! I've wanted orange striped pants ever since.
www.livejournal.com/users/lytharts

"If I led a normal life I'd quite cheerfully go mad and fall over now." - Nightcrawler

The tail is connected to the base of the spine ... It DOES NOT grow out of the @**!" - Dave Cockrum
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Post by rockstar »

THE PANTS ROCK!!!! if i had those pants, i'd never take them off!!! (cept for hygene necessities)

i'd wear em to school, and i'd wear em when i do my happy dance!!!!
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Salinea
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Salinea »

There are two good parts of the X2 movie: Nightcrawler and his pants.:D He could keep the pants in the next movie but make them black and red stripes in honor of his comic costume.
:read Knowledge is Power!:read

I love:sparrow. Savy?

"Kill the spiders to save the butterflies...It's rational until you realize that by striving for it...you become a spider yourself." ~ Vash

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 28
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf_Girl »

AAAAHHH!!! I so close! I found Stripey pant material and I didn't buy it that day and now... it's gone! *Bursts into tears* Why me!
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

message from the fashionista

Post by thylacine »

Hi everybody! Thank you for the nice happy welcome & thank you for replying to my silly comment. I have mixed feelings about the costume... I actually was inspired to buy a pair of corduroy pants that have stripes because of that reason, but I still think they should redesign his costume for X3 -- and I hope there will be an x3. Maybe he would look good in something by Ralph Lauren?
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

We have a previous thread about pants:
viewthread.php?tid=1801
Sorry i have to close this one.
thanks for understanding.