White House Soundtrack!*for real*

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Sandy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Sandy »

I found something rather interesting on a Russian mp3 site http://club.mp3search.ru/...the xtended two cd version of the X2 soundtrack :shocked which ALSO HAS THE WHITE HOUSE SCENE!:love

If you can read Russian you can register and get the music quite cheap....like I did...and no, you don't nee to know *proper* Russina, basic terms is enough.

Gotta go back listening to the music now.

Has anyone lese even *heard* of that 2 cd version? It was complete news to me...:?

*EDIT*
Erm...I usually don't double post, but the question is really bugging me...has NO ONE heard of this extended soundtrack????:surprise
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf_Girl »

So wait, is this like two CDs? This looks awful weird to me... like a scam or something
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Sandy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Sandy »

Yeah, it's two cds...I got the downloads - it's got a whole load of music not on the usual one cd version....
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Post by NightPoofer »

I have never heard of that. News for me. I can read russian so I probably can't see it. Nice info though Sandy
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Siona »

Never even heard of this; I got both my X1 and X2 soundtracks at the Super Walmart near my hometown, but never saw this new D...you'd think we would have heard of it by now.

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Sandy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Sandy »

Yeah, that was what made me curious...with Lord of the Rings, everyone knew there was more than one cd version, but this? btw, you don't have to read Russian for the page itself...that can be displayed in English. It's just for the application process which is in Russian.
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bamf_Girl »

If you guys are looking for the song for the background music during the attack the prez scene... ahem... there a yahoo group I'm in that has it... you gotta sign up as a member though to get it ~_^ Here's the addy

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/X2_Nightc ... d=80735876
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Sandy
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Sandy »

The whole track is actually a combination of parts of the Dies Irae in the Mozart version and a bit of "normal" soundtrack music....I'm sorely tempted to put it somewere hidden on my website. You may send me an email... ;)
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by nightcrawler30 »

my cousin sent me only one song, it is one of the last in the movie it is called we are here to stay. i like i am tring to find it. either that or steal it from my cousin.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.