EP for Oct 18th

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

EP for Oct 18th

Post by crow »

WHO saw today's show????? OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I can't wait for next week!!!!!!!!!! 2day's show left he hang'en!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!
~CROW~
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

EP for Oct 18th

Post by nightcrawler30 »

viewthread.php?tid=2920

sorry some one already posted this. but it was awsome epo.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
crow
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

EP for Oct 18th

Post by crow »

I know............I think we were thinking the same thing at the same time.....cause both posts went up at the same time...........
~CROW~
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

EP for Oct 18th

Post by sevati »

Crow, I started that thread at 9:55am. You just posted yours at 11:09am. Big time difference, don't blame it on that. I'm asking a mod to merge the two threads to stop any confusion.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

EP for Oct 18th

Post by kurtlover »

OK since we have two threads about the same subject, i'll close this one and leave sevati's because that one is more complete. it has a review and everything.
Thanks ;)