Is Nightie a virgin?????

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by thylacine »

There are all sorts of oddities in this world... Patricia Cornwell did some research on Jack the Ripper and wrote this book, "Portrait of a Killer." She thinks that famous artist Walter Sickert was Jack the Ripper. He hated women because he was born deformed and thus had none... !

Also... here is another happy tale for you mutants out there... When I was a kid there was this popular girl who was vicious and took great pleasure in telling other less popular among us mere mortals that we were ugly and that we were freaks. Many years later, I was to find this out... her mother told my mother that she was born with a "hare-lip." That is, a "rabbit face." Also her nose was oddly shaped. She needed to have a great deal of surgery as a baby to keep her from landing in the circus with Kurt! She probably doesn't even know of it, since she was a baby. Amazing that this beautiful, superior creature was a freak herself once. The doctors made her beautiful, so that entitles her to be cruel to the less perfect.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

I would have loved to be there when she finally gets told that she was born looking "not normal" and that all of her taunts were hypocritical since she herself once looked different
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
NightLilly
Lubber
Lubber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by NightLilly »

I just want to say that Im the same as Telegram. I know this is going way back but i still wantto say it.
Im probably the only girl out of the ppl in my year when i was in highschool who is still a virgin and i suspect that the rest of them lost it when they where 13.
Im 16 now and I don't intend to lose my virginity until im good and ready. I just had a really bad break up with a bf because i felt weird at the thought of kissing him and he got angry andhad recently admitted that he is going to be a father to a child that was conveived when he was going out with me. he also admitted that the had made out with many other girls as well as sleeping with them.

i agtually at first thought it was weird to be a virgin at kurts age but i actaully respect it now because i see now. Whats the point in sex really? most people cant wait to be old enough to do it but i really don't see the point besides it being somthing brought out of love or somthing used to the contineance of the human race.........ok i sounded very weird there:eek
;pant:love I Love Alan Cumming:love;pant

:tub"I love english tubs" Kurt Wanger:tub

PROUD Member of the ILTSNITB (I'd love to see nighty in the buff) club No 1#
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by thylacine »

No you are not weird, Nightlilly. I am proud of you that you respect yourself. Don't let anyone pressure you. You do what is right for you.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

I don't think most people plan to lose their virginity as fast as possible. I ean, what's the point. Are you going to go around and say "Hey! I screwed last night! i am so cool because of that! Look at me!" Come on, it's better to keep it for someone whom you like and actually plan on having some kind of adult relationship with first.
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by thylacine »

Actually, I hate to tell yah this, but... Growing up I knew a lot of girls who made it a big project to lose their virginity as soon as possible. They did not care who, either. That's why parents started putting them in Catholic schools, to keep them from getting pregnant. One mother who knew my mother used to say, "I check my daughters' sheets to make sure she gets her period. That's how I know she isn't pregnant." Every month she would go, "YES! My daughter isn't pregnant!" The problem was that the private schools filled up with wild kids the nuns could not handle, and that created a bad atmosphere for the nice kids. They got away with stuff anyway. When they weren't smoking pot behind the wall out in the yard, they were getting into cars at recess, and going away with some guy, and not coming back for class. This adult guy used to pull a luxury car into the back lot and this girl would get in and not come back. We would wonder, "what's that about?" The nuns did not know. They didn't even know about all the pot.

And hey, I didn't smoke any of it. I was the nerd who stayed out of trouble.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

She could tell by checking the sheets? Who bleeds all over her sheets every month from getting her period?? That's either misinformation or just screwed up.

Maybe she was actually bleeding from a night of hard f***ing. :whistle
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by TelegramSam »

I knew a lot of girls like that in middle school. They tended to come from broken homes and parents who didn't give a damn. They seemed to sleep around because it made them feel grown-up and loved. I never quite understood it, but one of the girls, whom I'd been close friends with in 6th and 7th grade disappeared for a while and showed back up in the middle of my 9th grade year. I remember talking to her about what she'd been doing. She didn't say much, she just told me vehemently to stay a virgin as long as possible and that it wasn't worth sleeping around and how she regretted it but didn't feel she could change. It was one of the last times I spoke to her. She disappeared again soon after that. I heard rumors about that she'd dropped out and married a 30 year old man with a couple kids. I hope things worked out okay for her, but I rather doubt it. It just upsets me because she wasn't a bad person, she just made a lot of bad choices when she was a kid and nobody bothered to stop her or tell her "no." To this day, I still wonder where the hell her mother was in all of this shit. I know she lived with the woman, because one of the few times I went over to her house, I met the woman.

Go figure...
I am Dyslexic of Borg. Your ass will be laminated.
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by thylacine »

Quote: "She could tell by checking the sheets? Who bleeds all over her sheets every month from getting her period?? That's either misinformation or just screwed up."

Maybe they were slobs who didn't clean up after themselves or use "feminine products" when they went to bed??? I dunno. That's what she said! Really! They were strange people. On our class trip to Florida, I roomed with her. She got up in the middle of the night to run off with this strange guy she met (total stranger) and came back so drunk she was throwing up all over and we had to carry her to bed. I could say more, but that would waste too much computer space!
the_lone_bamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by the_lone_bamf »

Comic Kurt: very much not so.... I'm pretty DARn sure he's had sex with at lest 2 people (Amanda and Cerise) and then in issue 18 or so of Excalibur it gets pretty hot and heavy with some blonde bimbo (who turns out to be mega-evil)

Movie Kurt:I'd assume so. Aside from his religious devotion- he doesn't seem like the sort to go clubbin' on a saturday night.
Image Image
"Every living creature is unique-- it is a part of our charm."
BlueAvenger9
Lubber
Lubber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by BlueAvenger9 »

He probably would have been struck dumb and said" I'm sorry vor everyzing but I cant do dis." and left his partner in tears
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Warbird »

I can't imagine that a girl that had been on a date with movie crawler would be suprized that he didn't want to get down. He's obviously very spiritual. If they had their hopes up enough to cry, well, then they really didn't know him at all. Probably a girl woulnd't try and go that far without knowing anything about the guy unless a bit on the loose side. I mean in about 5 minuts you can tell that he's not the type to just take a roll in the hey. And well frankly, respecable girls usually know a guy for more than a date let alone the 5 minuts it would take.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

*has a sudden urge to yell something about ale and whores*
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

No, esp not the movie crawler. You can sorta tell that in the movie he tried to make people feel that he was a good guy and wouldn't harm a fly and he also seemed to be frightened by others, not because of who they were but because of the reactions he might get from them.......so basically I think he MAY be shy, but nothing on the movie 'crawler I will say is final because we still don't know that much about him, know what I'm sayin'? And yeah, he seems*notice I say seems*very religous.
one name: Bruce Campbell
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by thylacine »

quote: There are certain types of people in this world that just piss me off to no end. The type of people that come up to you and ask you for advice. And then when you give them advice they don't take the advice." I know just what you mean. This is what you gotta do: Whenever someone comes to you with all their problems, and you know they won't listen, you say, "Yeah? Oh well. Too bad. Bye." :LOL
shakspear
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by shakspear »

Poor Crawler, he just don't get no privacy, does he?
Movie Kurt: more than likely a virgin...
Comic Kurt: Definitely not a virgin...
Evo Kurt: more than like a virgin...

I am so glad that there are some responsble people who feel that they will only have sex when they feel emotionally and physically ready:D
Good going!
As much or more we should ourselves complain.

Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
Be great in act, as you have been in thought.

William Shakespeare

"Stealing from one person is called plagiarism; stealing from a bunch of people is called research." -Alfred E. Newman.