Is Nightie a virgin?????

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
NightLilly
Lubber
Lubber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by NightLilly »

:LOL i totally agree with that!!

everyone seems to have their own versions and im glad everyones coming back to this to find out what someone elses wrote
;pant:love I Love Alan Cumming:love;pant

:tub"I love english tubs" Kurt Wanger:tub

PROUD Member of the ILTSNITB (I'd love to see nighty in the buff) club No 1#
Bamf_A_Licious_Baby
Lubber
Lubber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Bamf_A_Licious_Baby »

If he is a virgin.. I would happily de-flower him.. *Lascivious grin*
The High Exalted Dark Priestess of the Bamf!:bamf:

"Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes, I've got to say war."-Bob Marley

Charter member of the We Like To Edit Club.
Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member #25
NSNS Member #3

:love: He is just TOO sexy for words!:love:
NightLilly
Lubber
Lubber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by NightLilly »

i second that motion but ill get there first :naughty

The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Originally posted by kurtlover
I'm catholic and you must believe me when i say that not all catholics are virgins :andrew
And some Catholics (and non-Catholics!) are virgins for reasons that have nothing to do with faith. Hot damn, who'd have ever thought? ;)

I'm 99% sure Moviecrawler would be virgin. Several reasons, first being the religion. (Yeah, I know what I just said... shhh!) Second being, if he's been really isolated from people, it makes it far less likely he will have found a woman brave enough because, three, the idea of sex with X2 Crawler is just plain scary. The sharp teeth, the jagged germy-looking fingernails, the chitinous tail... are getting NO WHERE NEAR any delicate part of ME, I can tell you.

And I don't care if YOU think he's hot, I know tons of guys online that I would LOVE to get to know better, who get NONE in real life. ;)
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by TelegramSam »

Oh great, here we go, 10 fuzzy tails says that this thread produces a string of "let's de-flower Nighty" fics. :D
I am Dyslexic of Borg. Your ass will be laminated.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

oh of course it will! de-flowering Kurt is like, a dream of mine missy! No matter what version he is! Except of course for his punk human form...he called nightie a freak and I hates him!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by TelegramSam »

Maybe we should turn it into a contest. Best de-flowering fic gets a.....

Hm.

A kick in the pants! Oh yes! Shame on you for de-flowering such an innocent little blue man!!! :evil

:LOL
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

Vas?! what are you talking about?! It's fun de-flowering innocent blue men! You should try it some time!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Originally posted by Lauren
oh of course it will! de-flowering Kurt is like, a dream of mine missy! No matter what version he is! Except of course for his punk human form...he called nightie a freak and I hates him!
You mean Cadbury? :LOL I thought he was kinda cute but then... Alan Davis... the scene where they fight is hot. :naughty
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

Well...I kinda agree when it comes to hotness and the fight scene, but he called nightie a freak! That wasn't cool! I'm glad kurt punched him in the face! Kapow!

The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Well...I kinda agree when it comes to hotness and the fight scene, but he called nightie a freak! That wasn't cool! I'm glad kurt punched him in the face! Kapow!
To tie into the Nazi thread, he was just doing what he'd been raised to believe was right. ;)

And to continue the off-topicness, I've always wondered if they'd managed to get Kurt into one of that world's "redesigning" programs, he would have ended up just totally looking like Cadbury. That would have been kinda cool, for awhile anyway. Angst!
NightLilly
Lubber
Lubber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by NightLilly »

:? who is the cadbury guy. does he by any chance have shares in cabury's milk chocolate? :LOL

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

Yeah. . .BUT Lightning Squad Kurt wore a skimpy outfit, which makes him better than Cadbury. Now if Cadbury had shown some skin. . .I think I might have liked him too!

The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Wasn't he wearing a skin tight uniform? That's good enough for me!

Cadbury was the name of an AU version of Kurt. He was completely normal-looking, hated mutants, I think the issue was Excalibur 23.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

mmm skin tight is good...but I like to actually see the skin hinted at! hehe:D

Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Nandireya »

mmm skin tight is good...but I like to actually see the skin hinted at! hehe:D
You want skin? Then Limbo Kurt's the one for you. Gold Egyptesque collar and a tattered skirt...pity he's such a sleaze...

If anyone wants to see the alternate Kurts thusfar discussed just click here...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

*blinks* actually...if you cleaned him up a bit, gave him a bath and a good groomin...he'd be pretty hot!

NightLilly
Lubber
Lubber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by NightLilly »

*must find issue 23 that was mentioned*

I agree he would be hot if he scrubbed up a bit

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

I just got the issue with Limbo Kurt in it..man, that would have been awesome if that skirt wasn't wrapped so you can't see anything when he pounces! darn censors in 1982!

TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by TelegramSam »

I'M still waiting for the let's-corrupt-the-catholic-elf fic...

:evil
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

Let me finish the Family Matters fic first! then I'll corrupt Kurt ok? I needs time to think and plan it!

kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by kurtlover »

This is soooooo totally :offtopic
but i must say i want to read the fic. :andrew
Back on topic guys!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

Ah yes, going back on topic! back to the topic of which this thread was made. Back to that topic..back to the topic...erm.... Kurt's not a virgin because he's way too shy with Ororo?

The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Ah yes, going back on topic! back to the topic of which this thread was made. Back to that topic..back to the topic...erm.... Kurt's not a virgin because he's way too shy with Ororo?
"Not"? I don't think it proves anything either way... but is more likely to point the other way.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

so he's shy because he banged someone else? I ish confuzzled