Is Nightie a virgin?????

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by taekwondodo »

Actually Lauren, you said he *wasn't* a virgin b/c he was shy w/Ororo. Draz was suggesting you might have meant it the other way around.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

*blinks* *looks at last post* Oh! Messed up! i meant to say he WAS a virgin!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
NightLilly
Lubber
Lubber

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by NightLilly »

thats actually a very bad pity cuz i think he would be so much more lose (not in that way:LOL) if he had, and im using laurns words here, banged someone :eek
;pant:love I Love Alan Cumming:love;pant

:tub"I love english tubs" Kurt Wanger:tub

PROUD Member of the ILTSNITB (I'd love to see nighty in the buff) club No 1#
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

You're darn right he would be loose if he banged someone!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
SeanChen
Lubber
Lubber

I know

Post by SeanChen »

The reason that the Movie Crawler acted the way he did was because Cumming was going through depression. Look at the premier photos. He is not the same old Alan that I know :love I felt really bad for him. He just crashed. :bawl His boyfriend of 6 years left him and he don't know what to do. :rainy. Because of his condition (and he was really bad) They removed a lot of his part. :moviecrawler Poor baby. I hope he gets better.

Well thats my half cent
spinifex
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by spinifex »

I'm going to hedge a bet and say 'No'.

He's an adult. At some point, curiosity, raging testosterone, and an adventurous girl probably got the best of him, and he probably got some. With his background and working in close quarters with a population not exactly known for its normalcy (i.e. the circus), I'm sure he would have had no problem finding a female friend to 'play with'. To those around him constantly, his odd looks would become unremarkable after a while - like being friends with someone with a squint, a dwarf, one arm, or any other visible physical difference. It just becomes who they are after a bit. "The blue dude with the tail? Oh, that's Kurt."

I don't know of very many people who reach adulthood without engaging in sex before marriage at some point, unless they've had an abusive background, have serious, consistent moral reasons prohibiting it, or have a physiological condition that prevents it (like a hormonal deficience that results in no sex drive, malformed bits, etc.)

C-ko
"When are you people going to learn? It's not about right or wrong – it's a question of faith. It doesn't matter what you believe in – just that you believe. Your hearts are in the right place, but your brains gotta wake up!" -Dogma-
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

I don't really think alan's feelings effected Kurt's that much. Alan is an actor and there's a kind of unwritten rule actors have that says "The audience came to forget their problems, not hear about yours." Sometimes, Actors for Broadway have had to go on with the show after finding out a family member has died or something. I don't think alan would change Kurt so much just because he himself was feeling down.

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by thylacine »

"I don't know of very many people who reach adulthood without engaging in sex before marriage at some point, unless they've had an abusive background, have serious, consistent moral reasons prohibiting it, or have a physiological condition that prevents it (like a hormonal deficience that results in no sex drive, malformed bits, etc.) "

There are people who are considered 'asexual.' Scientists have discovered that sex drive is also regulated by a primitive part of the brain. Research suggests that it is different in gay people, thus showing they are born that way. Asexual people may also be born that way. It is 'normal' for them to lack desire. That's just the way they are. It is not a result of trauma. Today people assume that everyone is either straight, gay, or bi. But they are forgetting the last choice on the menu. It's rare, but it does exist. So if you know someone who isn't interested, they might not be lying. They really might not be interested!

But in the movie, Kurt obviously likes Ororo. So he's straight. Although Alan is gay... Or is he bi? Wait... now I'm confused!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

Alan is bisexual, which is why I love him so much in a way, because stil have a chance with him in some alternate niverse once I find a wa to do it! *looks for Widget*

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by thylacine »

Yeah... but if you go out with a bisexual... he might leave you for some strange guy!

The reason I brought that other thing up is because I am sick of everyone assuming that everyone else is sleeping with everyone else. There are people in this big world who are not sleeping around. You cannot assume anything about anyone, really. As I walk through life I find that there is a great variety of differences in people, and the worst thing is that everyone assumes that everyone is exactly like them!

Like, say for instance, Joe cheats on his girlfriend, so he assumes that everyone cheats on his girlfriend, and that it's okay and normal. But Jane does not sleep around because she is brought up not to, and is shocked when her friend Betty brags about doing five guys. Betty says, "Jane, what's up with you. That's normal. You should do five guys, too!" And etc... My Dad was an alcoholic and believed that drinking a lot of normal. He thought there was something wrong with someone who lived straight! (By straight, I don't mean 'not gay.' I mean, someone who works, pays bills, doesn't end up in jail, etc.)
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

I think alan said it best for Bi people out there including myself when he said in his book, "The one thing that really sucks about bi is people thinking you'll F*** anyone on two legs, especially them."

spinifex
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by spinifex »

Thylacine,

You're right - I should have included that. I don't know if it would be considered a mental issue or a physiological one.

C-ko
"When are you people going to learn? It's not about right or wrong – it's a question of faith. It doesn't matter what you believe in – just that you believe. Your hearts are in the right place, but your brains gotta wake up!" -Dogma-
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Originally posted by spinifex
I don't know of very many people who reach adulthood without engaging in sex before marriage at some point, unless they've had an abusive background, have serious, consistent moral reasons prohibiting it, or have a physiological condition that prevents it (like a hormonal deficience that results in no sex drive, malformed bits, etc.)
Movie Kurt has at least one of those... the second for sure. I strongly suspect the third also. *shudders thinking of his "malformed bits"* :toothy

I've reached adulthood and I haven't engaged in sex, and I don't have ANY of those reasons. I know a few other people who haven't either... Although we probably will have sex before 40, unlike Movie Crawler. :smirk :whistle
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by thylacine »

According to my research, a person who is asexual is not "mental," but it's more likely they are just born that way, the way some people are "born gay."

Many years ago, in the 1950's, it was widely believed that gay people were mentally ill, but that has changed as people come to the conclusion that they might be born that way. In the Victorian Age, it was believed that normal females had no sex drive at all, only normal men did. Prostitutes or "fallen women," were considered deviant. Now, it is assumed that everyone is naturally a pervert and that perversion is "normal." (That is, in our culture today, it is held that normal people are promiscuous.) Also, recall that in the 1950's, most women were virgins on their wedding night. It is only since the late 1960's that "most people" have sex in their teenage years.

Personal Observations: Our society has changed drastically in a few decades. I personally do not care what someone's preferences are, but when I see eleven year old kids having sex, I am then deeply worried about the future of our culture. This of course has nothing to do with the subject of "Nightcrawler" but when we also hear about young people (and I mean young!) having "group sex" and having as many as 100 partners, I then truly wonder about what is really "normal." Is our society normal, or has society itself become sick?

Sorry to sound old fashioned, but that's how I feel about stuff. I really, really am concerned for young people today.
TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by TelegramSam »

Thylacine - I agree with you wholeheartedly. As a 19 year old virgin, I'm keenly aware of my minority status (NONE of my old high school friends have been virgins since at least 2 years ago, or more). It seems that since the creation of the birth control pill, some people take it as liscence to f$@k anything that moves, nevermind the risk of HIV and other such nasties, and nevermind the potential for emotional abuse and trauma. I don't quite understand the mindset either, how people can just use their bodies like toys, but whatever...

On a totally unrelated note, as far as the "deformed bits" goes, it has been mentioned, I think both in an issue of the comics and on the X2 dvd extras that Nighty has "2 other things" besides the toes on each foot. :naughty
I am Dyslexic of Borg. Your ass will be laminated.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by TelegramSam
On a totally unrelated note, as far as the "deformed bits" goes, it has been mentioned, I think both in an issue of the comics and on the X2 dvd extras that Nighty has "2 other things" besides the toes on each foot. :naughty
Actually, that's not true, Chuck Austen was just joking ;)
TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by TelegramSam »

Oh don't be such a killjoy, kurtlover. :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by thylacine »

Yes... let's hope it's not true. Poor Nightcrawler has enough trouble in his life, with being blue & all that...

Good for you, Telegram... You have earned my highest esteem for not giving in to peer pressure.

That is right. The body is not a toy. People should treat their body like a temple, and not smoke or do drugs either.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

I don't even want to TOUCH that subject.... too many questions for uses with that...

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by thylacine »

Yeah... like... let's not go there, kids. :bamf
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

you know what would be interesting? If for x3, Kurt and Logan are talking and suddenly sex comes up. I want to see how Kurt reacts to that!

thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by thylacine »

Naw... that would be kinda silly. Maybe he & Ororo can talk about that instead? :)
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by Lauren »

oh even better! that would csuse so must flustering and blustering for him!

TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by TelegramSam »

Speaking of 2 "other things" I used to have this book called "the underground education" that had all sorts of stuff in it, mainly scandals and things left out of history books or literature class (like Mark Twain's more racey writings, some of them very funny), and there was also a section on medical oddities. They had a picture of a guy with 2 "other things" and also a 3rd leg, so it HAS happened before. Just thought I'd mention it. :LOL
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Is Nightie a virgin?????

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by TelegramSam
Oh don't be such a killjoy, kurtlover. :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes
But its true! even if i'm such a "killjoy":p

btw here's an interesting discussion about Nighty's "delicated bits" if somebody is interested :naughty

viewthread.php?tid=1712