X-Men2 Favorite sceen

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Nighton
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Nighton »

Here are my favorites:

1. The opening scene, where Nightcrawler tries to assassinate the president.
2. The deleted scene where Jubilee walks around in the museum.
3. The scene where Mystique infiltrates the place where all the kidnapped X-kids are being held, and fights the guards.
4. The "Because we shouldn't have to"-scene.
5. The scene where two soldiers try to shoot Colossus, and are thrown through a wall.
The greatest X-team possible:
:) :wolvie :emma :gambit and :icey

Just so you know, some words in my posts are in Swedish.

"Yes." -Einstein, Aristoletes, Alan Cumming, David Prowse, Bruce Springsteen, Tori Amos and many more

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE! PUT ME IN YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

My favorite scene is the beginning of course, then when Stryker kidnaps Xavier, it's so dramatic and great and the deleted 143 scene
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Originally posted by Nighton
Here are my favorites:

1. The opening scene, where Nightcrawler tries to assassinate the president.
2. The deleted scene where Jubilee walks around in the museum.
3. The scene where Mystique infiltrates the place where all the kidnapped X-kids are being held, and fights the guards.
4. The "Because we shouldn't have to"-scene.
5. The scene where two soldiers try to shoot Colossus, and are thrown through a wall.
Nailed it on the head.
I'll add.
1. The deleted scene when the kid hoarks after a BAMF.
2.When Jean was overcome by the water (sorry, never cared for Jean of Famke for that matter)
3.The part where Magneto tells Logan that not everything is about him then the camera pans to Nightcrawler in the tree.
4. The part where Rogue says thankyou to Kurt, and he gets all bashfull*squeeee*
one name: Bruce Campbell
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by DeeJay »

The opening white house scene. Never gets old to me.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

how about the first movie?? my favorites are the beginning, the Mystique/ Wolvie fight in the Statue o' Liberty and the Wolvie/Sabretooth fight on to of the SOL:D
luvnightcrawler
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by luvnightcrawler »

it getting cliched now but i loved the church scene, the Kurt + Storm scene, the Kurt + Mystique scene, the opening scene(first day i got the movie i watched it several times in a row before continuing on) and the end scene in the presidents office, which hasnt been mentioned before. Kurt looks so adorable waving at the president when just a little while ago he tried to kill him!--:bamf
:pokeThe Realm of the Stripey Pants :poke

I apologize for any spelling mistakes. It's kinda hard to type in a straight jacket......
Nightcrawless
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Nightcrawless »

I like every scene with Kurt in it, and know every one of his lines and can recite it with the movie. ^^
My fave has to be the "Because we shouldn't have to" scene, and the look on Kurt's face and how he swished his tail after Raven walked away ^^
Destiny
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Destiny »

my fave is when nightcrawler is listening in to the groups convorsation, it's so nightcrawler when he is caught. He looks so cute when he hangs upside down.
:love
"Who ever said nothings imposible never tried to slam a revolving door!!
Dumbass"