X2 DVD roll call

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Slarti »

So, this is the day we've all been waiting for. X2 is out on DVD. Who got it today? Who's renting it for a looksee? Getting it for Christmas?

If you've got it, what's your impression so far? Good features? See any Easter eggs? Anything?

Discuss, compare notes people!
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 DVD roll call

Post by jimmy »

i just got it today :D *WHOOO
best damn movie i seen in a year....besides spirited away
~jimmy:evotodd
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X2 DVD roll call

Post by kurtlover »

i got the 1 disk edition, because it was a gift, my sis gave it to me for my birthday, and when we tried to exchange it at the music store she had lost the ticket so we couldn't, i've ordered the 4 cd set in amazon and it will be arriving soon :D i guess i will be able to speak about the special features till they arrive, but in the meantime i had watch X2 like 6 times now hehehehe
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Gaz »

Ordered the 4 CD set on Amazon. I've been sitting by the mailbox for hours waiting for it......what the hell knows how long 2 to 5 buisiness days is???
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Garble »

I resisted the urge to drive to my 24 hour Wal-Mart and buy it at midnight last night.
However I did stop by there before work to get it. I have very little self control when it comes to DVDs. :crazed
Bamf Bunny
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Bamf Bunny »

I joined the flock and picked mine up today. I think I'll wait until Thanksgiving vacation to watch it, though - I have a feeling I'll need some entertainment then.
Paulus aber sprach: Ich wünschte vor Gott, es fehle nun an viel oder an wenig, daß nicht allein du, sondern alle, die mich heute hören, solche würden, wie ich bin, ausgenommen diese Bande.
BAMFCentral
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 DVD roll call

Post by BAMFCentral »

Picked mine up at Target on the way back from a meeting.... 14.99 2 disc wooha!

Letting a coworker borrow tell I go hom, my DVD rom doesn't work on the computer and his does.. so thought I would be nice...

Looks very cool, I watched a bit over his shoulder.
Tyros
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Tyros »

Being in Austria I picked it up the 2 DVD set on Sat (did not get a chance to get to the store before then/didn't have the money)). Unfortunately when I got home I discovered that the DVD was cracked (everything went wrong this weekend)! :( On the down side of being in Austria this meant that I could not exchange it until mon as all stores are closed on Sun. I finally have it though so I am happy. I am a little dissapointed in the deleted scenes though, but otherwise it is awesome!
Jaeger
Lubber
Lubber

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Jaeger »

I'm hoping to get it for Christmas, but I rented it today. :D Very happy. On my second viewing of it now.

I liked that deleted scenes pretty much...not wonderful, but I absoluetly loved the look on Mystique's face when she got to Kurt's file. She seemed a bit surprised. :rolleyes
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

I had to have the 4 disk set and I had to go to four different stores to find it at a decent price. Now I'm waiting for my hubby to finish watching what he's watching before I can see it. I seriously think he's hogging the TV on purpose. :mad
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Booker »

I got mine today! But my friend Adam works at a game/dvd/computer store so he got his on Friday. We watched it on Friday. It was good.

I almost got the 4 disk X-Men and X2 collection, but then I would have had three versions of X-Men. Which is a little excessive for a movie that doesn't have Nightcrawler in it. :P
Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman
Dark Angel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Dark Angel »

**GIVES DVD BIG HUG!!!!!!!! KISS KISS KISS!!!!!!!!!!** I love my 4 disk DVD!!!!!! I love the "Nightcrawler Reborn" because I really didn't get to read the prequel and now I know what's in it. And the "Introducing the Incredibule Nightcrawler I really like cause we got to see ALAN in his makeup, and the funniest part was when he riped his pants when they were working on Nightcrawler's movenments.:LOL alan was just so cute:love the poor guy he really doesn't like the makeup proccess, but for me i think it's worth it cause he looks fantastic in the makeup!!!!!!!I give Alan some simpathy hugs for what he had to go through to make Nightcrawler look great!LUV U ALAN!!!!!! I'm gonna keep watchin my DVD over and over and over and over...........
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Lauren »

I bought the DVD bow with both X1 and X2!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Booker »

Make sure to watch the Making of X2 bit. Especially the end. There's a REALLY funny part at the end.
Politely Cryptic
Lubber
Lubber

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Politely Cryptic »

Got it. Watched it. Ogled to my hearts content :love.
Cry me a river, then build me a bridge and get over it.
Shadowkitten87
Lubber
Lubber

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Shadowkitten87 »

I got the four-disk set, and I :love it!!!
Anyone catch the "Nightcrawler Reborn" where Chuck Austen gives out the thing about Nighty he knows that no one else does? :naughty
Master and Trainer of the....

1/2 of the sexiest being ever...SASHIRE!!!
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Beboots »

I thought that I'd have to walk two kilometers to the nearest Blockbuster, mostly through feilds with a foot'n a half of snow, to get it (I'm that desperate :D); but my mother was home (even though she said she was working), so I got a drive... and she paid for it too! :D *pets DVD case, Gollum-style* I loves it, I does! ...And I've already watched it twice, and seen the presidential attack scene three times in slow motion. :rolleyes
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Northstars Love »

Got it! :D It looks cool! But I won't be able to watch it until Thanksgiving because I am so busy doing other things.

I know. I know. What could be more important than watching Nighty on the TV.

Perhaps Nighty himself at my house?:smirk That I can deal with. I can use an extra pair of hands(and the tail!) to help me clean this messy home:P
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Booker »

Originally posted by Beboots
...And I've already watched it twice, and seen the presidential attack scene three times in slow motion. :rolleyes
:LOL I've done the same this! Damn. That's all I can say about that scene. I'll never get tired of it.
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Beboots »

Originally posted by Booker
Originally posted by Beboots
...And I've already watched it twice, and seen the presidential attack scene three times in slow motion. :rolleyes
:LOL I've done the same this! Damn. That's all I can say about that scene. I'll never get tired of it.
Get tired of it? How can you suggest that getting tired of that scene is even possible? Is not the sky blue? We will always love The Scene! :P
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Bamf_Girl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Bamf_Girl »

Ooooo *Huggles her four disk DVD package* You all should have seen me at Target... here's what happened...

BG: *Wandering around Target Electronics* No... they don't have it T___T *Sniffs* *Tears ups* *Looks around some more and spots it behind a glass cabinet* O.O Gimmie! Gimmie! Gimmie!

Target worker: *Walks into electronic department to see a woman half laying sprawled against the cabinet, stroking the glass in front of the X-men DVD* Miss? Can I help you?

BG: *Turns around* O____O Help me

TW: o.O; *Opens cabinet and dives outta the way as I grab the DVD*

BG: *Huggles it and pets it* So pretty

TW:... Would you like to pay for that here?

Yeah... I'm such a freak, already watched the DVD serveral times ^_^
I am the Terrible Toad King!
Yes you are!
W'o the 'ell are you?
Your Terrible Toad Queen of course

TOAD FANS UNITE!

*Jumps up and down* I'm OMWOS! If I RP with ya, drop me a line!
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

Ahh. I have to wait until good ole Santie Claus gives it to me. I already have X-men 1.5, so I can't get the 4 disk set, but I better get the double for X-mas...because I need it. Neeeeeed it. *cries*
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Maelstrom »

(I already said this on another thread, but what the hell? ;) )

I pre-ordered the 4-disc set though Amazon.com and used their "super saver" no-charge shipping, which I thought would mean I'd get it sometime next week. To my joy, I got it on the 25th!

The bad part? Disc 4 is defective. I can't get to the web release part... Or "Nightcrawler Reborn"! :bawl So I have to return it for replacement. *sob*
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
elvenenchantress
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 DVD roll call

Post by elvenenchantress »

Bought it, seen it, loved it :LOL

Skipped to all of the parts with Kurt, yes. . .seen all of the extras involving Kurt/Alan Cumming, yes :D

The extras with Nighty are definitely worth it I might add :love
They call it "PMS" because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.

:bunny Bunny Warrior # 6 :bunny *rawr*

My deviantart gallery :browse
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Booker »

What's on the 4 disc set that's not on X-Men 1.5 and X2?