X-Men Evo Over?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Nightcrawler44
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men Evo Over?

Post by Nightcrawler44 »

r they cancelling x-men evolution? i heard on another site it was being cancelled for that stupid Pokemon show.

:ultimate :icey :wolvie :evoscott :nathan :torch

"Sticks and Stones can break my bones, but tanks will never hurt me."
-Juggernut
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men Evo Over?

Post by Kazifasari »

Well it is, kinda. You see its also siad that it will be brought back some time in the future. Keep ya fingers crossed. So its really on Hiatus not cancelation...yet
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

Salinea
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men Evo Over?

Post by Salinea »

Thats no fun. They can't cancel X-men evo for Pokemon. Pokemon's been around for too long...the original inventiveness of the show is long since past so it's been getting cheesier and cheesier every season (and movie).
:read Knowledge is Power!:read

I love:sparrow. Savy?

"Kill the spiders to save the butterflies...It's rational until you realize that by striving for it...you become a spider yourself." ~ Vash

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 28
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men Evo Over?

Post by sevati »

The WB situation is being discussed here: viewthread.php?tid=3191

As to whether the show with be continued into a fifth season, I don't think we'll find out until early next year.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
blauliebeself
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men Evo Over?

Post by blauliebeself »

okay, my little brother said he saw it on the wb a few weeks ago, but to him, that could be a month. i haven't had time to watch, sadly, and boy, was I shocked to turn on the wb and find that pokemon crap!i really hope it does come back in december, if not, i'll be sending a few nasty-grams :yell oh well. so, where can i find the eps on dvd?
" Love makes you want to stab people? That's not love! That's brain damage!" -Kurt, of course
:poke
Kismet
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men Evo Over?

Post by Kismet »

I got mine on Ebay. You can get the store-bought DVDs, which will be at least $15 each, or VCD/DVD for...well, I got the first three seasons of Evo on VCD/DVD and a computer CD of a season of the 90's series for $20 plus Shipping.

Buyer beware, though. Always do a quick check on the seller. Their feedback rating, suspensions, complaints, ect.
Kurt: “I must owe you a couple dozen cases of beer…â€Â
Nightcrawler44
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men Evo Over?

Post by Nightcrawler44 »

thanks for the info guys. i want to see the characters from X-Men Evo grow up and see Jean turn into the Phoniex.

:ultimate :nathan :torch :wolvie :warren :evoscott :cap :spidey :icey

"Wow. I think that Dr. Peper I just had is now trickling down my leg." Colossus talking after seeing an army of Sentinels.