Old X-Men Theme in Evo

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Old X-Men Theme in Evo

Post by nightcrawler30 »

has anybody watched episode Speed and Spyke? closer to the end of it when they are in the pool they start playing the old theme.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
Nightcrawler44
Lubber
Lubber

Old X-Men Theme in Evo

Post by Nightcrawler44 »

i hav to watch that again to listen to it

(Edited because of (1) post padding that (2) oversized the page - don't do that, folks! BB)

"What are you going to do to me Wolverine? Trim my toenails?"- Juggernaut Uncanny X-Men #411

:ultimate :evoscott :spidey :icey :cap :arch :havok :torch :daredevil :iron :nathan :wolvie :colossus
blueberrymuffin
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Old X-Men Theme in Evo

Post by blueberrymuffin »

You're right. It sounds a lot like it. I was watching it the other day (I broke down and bought the DVD). And the first thing I told my boyfriend was "Ohmygod, that sounds just like the old TAS theme."
And so of course I've been singing it ever since.
Also, if you listen to the EVO theme, it's actually really similar to the TAS theme.
Ah, lifes little quirks.
"I deserve sympathy for the sins of my sordid past, not scorn. Those were difficult days, I was probably very confused and out of my mind on drink or drugs. It's not always about 'good' and 'evil' Scott dear." Emma

"I can't believe what some mutants are up to right now in the privacy of their own homes." Emma (again)
TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Old X-Men Theme in Evo

Post by TelegramSam »

My mom always says that she wishes they'd put the old them into the movies. :LOL
I am Dyslexic of Borg. Your ass will be laminated.
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Old X-Men Theme in Evo

Post by Warbird »

I lvoed the old theme and was stoked ot hear it. The new song incorperates it a bit,. but it was great to hear a real deliberat aknowlagement to it.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Old X-Men Theme in Evo

Post by nightcrawler30 »

Originally posted by blueberrymuffin
You're right. It sounds a lot like it. I was watching it the other day (I broke down and bought the DVD). And the first thing I told my boyfriend was "Ohmygod, that sounds just like the old TAS theme."
And so of course I've been singing it ever since.
Also, if you listen to the EVO theme, it's actually really similar to the TAS theme.
Ah, lifes little quirks.
you are right after listening to the theme 100 times i finally relezied that it did sound like the orginal.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.