X3 plot/scene ideas

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Bitsy »

Hey all. Ok, before the moderators say anything, I'm not repeating (or not trying to repeat) the "What they SHOULDN'T do to Kurt in X3" thread. This is a thread for anyone, like me, who's been pondering and imagining what might happen in X3.

As I said, I have been CONSTANTLY thinking of scenes (all including Nighty, thank you) that I would love to see on the screen. I thought this would be cool for everyone to explain, in detail if they wish, what you think might happen in X3. You know, include scenes, dialogue, that sort of stuff.

I would post my ideas now, but I just had a very long day and I gotta wake up early tomorrow for work. :X Once my brain is refreashed, I'll see what I can come up with. ;) Can't wait to see what you all have in mind!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

ohmygod, I have this one scene that won't get out of my head! Squee!

Ok, Basically Gambit is coming to the school, and everyone's a little nervous with Kurt looking the way he does in all, and he stays in the corner kinda hunched because there's a stranger coming into the house.

Gambit comes in wearing sunglasses. He's all laughing and shaking hands, pissing off Scott and making Logan like him instantly.

Xavier: Remy, there is someone else I would like you to meet. He is one of our new teachers who teaches German along with Gym and Acrobatics.

*Kurt stands up a bit straighter.*

Kurt: "Guten Tag"

Remy only stares, raising his eyebrows before he bursts into laughter, pissing off Logan and making everyone but Xavier worried for Kurt.

Kurt: Maybe I should go...

Remy: Non non non! *He stops Kurt and holds him by the arms.* I'm not making fun of you! I just never knew that the Diablo Blanc...*He takes off his sunglasses and exposes his red on black eyes* Had a brother! How you been? Papa Satan treating you all right or does he still favor me?

*He and Kurt start laughing*
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by rockstar »

There's a few things I want to see in X3. If they don't bring in Gambit, I'm seriously gonna hurt somebody.

DANGER ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think a cool danger room scene would be if Nightcrawler and Wolverine are practicing their fighting skills. Since Wolverine has his claws, Nightscrawler would be showing off his fencing abilities with a sword or two (or three if he fights with his tail). It would make for an awesome action scene. Wolverines and his claws VS. a teleporting Nightcrawler with his swords.

Kuroro would be very nice. The beautiful weather goddess falling in love with the blue demon. *sighs*

If it were up to me, they'd also touch on the Mystique/Nightcrawler/Rogue relationship.

Last but not least, the #1 thing I want to see in X3 is: Nightcrawler in tight leather :):):):):)
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

YES!! Tight leather is a must when he is not wearing his old clothes from x2! Exactly! And MORE SHIRTLESS SCENES
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by rockstar »

Yeah. Kurt would probably be more easy-going in the third one (since he knows everybody). I could easily picture him entertaining the students with his acrobatics.

If I'm not mistaken, he and Wolverine had a strong friendship in the comics. It'd be cool if they showed the two of them having a beer (after the students are sleeping) and Kurt holding the beer with his tail :tail
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by RavEnigma »

Love the idea for the Gambit scene, Lauren! :) I definitely agree with you on the whole Kurt in tight leather thing....*sighs* and I'd love some KuRoro, of course. My idea: I'd like it if we got into the whole Kurt/Mystique thing, ya know, like her revealing the truth to him or him finding out in some way. NOT like this, though:

(Kurt is walking by some woods on the institute grounds. Suddenly, a figure comes out of the trees: Mystique)
:o : Mystique? What are you doing here?
Mystique: There's something important I need to tell you.
:) : And that is?
Mystique: Kurt, I am your mother.
:eek

Anyway, I like Mystique, and personally, I'd love to have her in a bigger role in X3
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

Originally posted by rockstar
Yeah. Kurt would probably be more easy-going in the third one (since he knows everybody). I could easily picture him entertaining the students with his acrobatics.
If I'm not mistaken, he and Wolverine had a strong friendship in the comics. It'd be cool if they showed the two of them having a beer (after the students are sleeping) and Kurt holding the beer with his tail :tail
THATS what I want to see- the Wolvie/Nighty friendship
i remember a scene from "poptopia" where their all in England in pub & nightys drinking a beer upside down-(i'd just like to see more nighty scenes)
i would also like Toad & Sabretooth to return
a Gambit scene is a MUST- maybe a love triangle between him, Rogue & Bobby
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

AND WHERE THE HECK IS MY NIGHTCRAWLER VERSUS TOAD SCENE DERNIT? WE NEED THAT PRONTO! *GLARES AT BRIAN*

Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Bitsy »

Lauren, I am SO with you on that! I mean, it made sense in Evolution, right? As we have said hundreds of times before on this board, Toad and Nighty would be the perfect fighting duo.

I was thinking, since Storm basically took care of Toad in the first movie, you know he'd be wanting some revenge on her pretty face. ;) So like I can see the X-men infultrating some lab or base or someplace like they did at the Lake, and Storm gets separated from the group to find some files or something. Then who should show up but old Toady himself and he somehow abducts Storm (while still at the location, mind you). He'd show her his tongue and how scarred it is and be all like "Miss me, Stormy?"

Meanwhile, the others have regrouped and are ready to go into action, but they notice that Storm isn't there and Kurt goes off looking for her. He finds her in the clutches of Toad and gets SEVERELY pissed. :mad

He'd appear just as Toad's about to do something horrible to Storm.

TOAD: *surprised* Who the hell is this freak?

KURT: *placing his hand on his sword hilt* Let her go...now! :mad

*Toad looks to Storm and smirks. He walks behind Storm and takes a small lick at her ear. (Sick, I know but it makes it more intense.)

TOAD: You want her, Blue Boy? Come and get her...

And then some whole fight scene will take place, but I'm not sure how it should go. All I know is that at one point, I can see Toad's dangling off the ledge while his tongue is wrapped around Kurt's neck, choking him. So what does Kurt do? Using his tail, he whips out his sword and WHACK! Toad plummets to his death and Kurt's got a long, nasty tongue around his neck like a tie. :shocked

I wouldn't have Toad die in that scene, though. He'd just fall. What do you all think? Too....visual?
Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Wolvertique »

Ideal scenes and not-scenes in X3:

NO more Jean Grey. Let her stay "dead" this time, and drop the Phoenix plot line. (Yeah. I know. Not gonna happen. But a girl can dream, can't she?) I don't hate all versions I've seen of Jean, but I do hate (a) the overdone hero-worship she got in the movies for, basically, nothing and (b) her little scene with Logan where she admits to leading him on while planning on staying with Scott. Hello...that's not a good thing to do, especially if we're supposed to LIKE her...

Also, no more Scott unless you can make him more interesting. Why do you think he practically wasn't IN X2? Because he's exciting and integral to the plot? As Cosmo says in "Fairly Oddparents," "Riiiiiiiight." ;)

Build up Storm's part a little, and add more romance for her. The Nightcrawler/Storm thing really clicked in 2, and would be awesome to play with in 3.

Adding Beast or Colossus to the new movie would also be fun.

And, of course, you can't tell by my name but I think a Wolverine/Mystique pairing would be fun. If she could just be less...well...evil...
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"
Wolverine: "What, no etchings?"
Mystique: "Just bullfighters...that's all they have on my motel room wall."
--Wolverine #51, "The Crunch Conundrum"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

In the second movie, they were gonna have toad and Nightcrawler fight, but then they cancelled it! punks.. you can see the deleted script at Nightcrawler Heaven.

As for Wolverine Mystique, that would be hilarious especially if Nightcrawler learns who his mother is!

Kurt: Logan! You're screwing my mother?!:surprise

Logan: Well... yeah

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Wolvertique »

Actually, I see it more like this:

Kurt: Logan, are you screwing my mother?

Logan: ::grin:: Let's just say that now, calling me a motherfucker makes sense for more than one reason...
Mystique: "How would you like to come see some really awful black velvet paintings of bullfighters?"

"Scott, everybody knows J-P would slap us all silly and make us little French speaking clones of him if he could." -- Bobby Drake
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by NightPoofer »

I think that would be kind of funny. If Kurt and Logan started becoming friends in the third movie. Then as the movie progresses Mystique continues her flirts with him. Then, Kurt finds out she's his mother and sees her and Wolverine together. :eek "what are you doing mother?"
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

That would be so twisted! Poor Kurt, his friend is sleeping with his terrorist mother! *weeps for Kurt*

Wolvertique
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Wolvertique »

Now that would be lovely and twisted, and would possibly set something up for X4, no? You'd have to build up their friendship a bit first, but then having X3 end on the tension of "You're doing WHAT to my mother?" would be delightful.

Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

Yes! Just before the movie ends, Mystiwue kisses Logan full on the lips, and it ends with a close up of Kurt's face, his eyes wide and his mouth hanging wide open.:surprise

KurtWagner
Lubber
Lubber

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by KurtWagner »

Definetly I (and all of us) want a danger room scene with nighty, but Alan Cumming will need to work out a lot if he want to make justice to Nightcrawler, cuz in X2 he seemed....chubby.
And all that homeless clothes...we want a clean Kurt.:LOL
Wake up Donnie.....
I can do anything I want.......and so can you.
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

OK.. I just saw this scene thats to you guys and your Wolvie/Mystique talk.

Kurt and Logan sit at the kitchen table. It is dead silent. They arn't saying anything.

Logan: Man, Kurt, your mom is such a milf.

Kurt: I told you! Stop saying that!

Ok, but anyway, seriously, Phoenix. Phoenix Phoenix Phoenix! I wast to see her go all dark so we can see Famke's acting go to use.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Lauren »

all right...I'm just gonna say this once and once is gonna be enough... never ever ever ever insult my man Alan. He was not chubby in that movie. It is practiacally impossible for him to be chubby. He did so much drugs he is permenately skinny! do DON't insult him again please...

anyway...I think we all want some dark phoenix action! Yeah, but don't give her cheesy lines like in the show. We don' need her constantly saying she is the Phoenix..that would be so annyoing.

rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by rockstar »

here's something that popped into my head after watching Pirates of the Caribbean (just got it for Christmas. WOO HOO!!!)

(It's a little after one in the morning at the mansion. Kurt can't sleep so he walks to the living room. Jones is watching the TV, blinking his eyes to change the channel. This looks much like the same scene with Logan in X2.)

Kurt: Wait a second.

Jones: What?

Kurt: Go back to that channel. (Jones blinks, and Errol Flynn is on the TV in "Captain Blood." ) I love this movie.

Jones: This movie looks ancient. Who is that guy?

Kurt: (crouches down on the sofa next to Jones) His name is Errol Flynn.

Jones: Never heard of him.

Kurt: You don't know what you're missing. He's a great actor and he's incredible with a sword.
(as they are watching the TV, we see Storm walking behind them in her robe, but then she stops and leans in the doorway)

Jones: Wow! You weren't kidding! This guy is awesome!

Kurt: *chuckles* Would you expect any less of an actor in a pirate movie?

Jones: Well, I thought that cause the movie was in black & white, it would be boring.

Ororo: (walks in smiling) That just goes to show you. You can't always judge everything by appearences. (**ok, the line would be something like that**)

Jones: I know Mrs. Munroe. (Turns his attention back to the TV. Kurt looks back at Ororo and smiles.)

Yep. Big fan of Kuroro right here, baby.
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Bitsy »

Rockstar, will you marry me? :love That was absolutely adorable! I really, really, REALLY want to see some Kuroro in X3! I have a scene as well for them. Well, I got TONS of scenes, really. I was thinking that maybe Kurt should get the image inducer in X3 (and I'm sure Alan would just LOVE to do some scenes without the makeup. :LOL )

This would be near the end of the movie. It's in a church late at night:

*Kurt is in his human form and kneeled before the alter. He is praying in German, holding his rosary beads. A shot of Ororo near the back, watching him silently. Kurt finishes his prayer and stands, looking at the figure of the Crucifiction. Ororo slowly walks up behind him, placing a hand on his shoulder*

Ororo: You gonna be ok?

Kurt: *blinking back tears* Ja, I will be fine. It's just...*looks at his hands* I may have to add another symbol soon.

Ororo: Why?

Kurt: Because according to the Bible, you must honor your mother and father. And yet...how can I honor such a woman?

*Ororo is silent, then turns Kurt's face to hers*

Ororo: She's your biological mother, Kurt. That isn't the same as a true mother! She didn't raise you or love you. She abandoned you when you needed her most.

Kurt: But Mystique still gave me life! No matter what she did, that changes nothing. *He closes his eyes and clenches his fists* So badly I want to hate her. I want to loathe her the way she did me all those years ago. *Sighs* But I can't....so she has won. I am weak.

Ororo: No you're not, Kurt! The fact that you can't hate her makes you a better person. You told me that faith can help you survive more than anger and you were right.

Kurt: But still...I can't help but feel how different my life would've been if I was never born...the way I am. Maybe if I were normal, she might have been a better person. She wouldn't have abandoned me...

Ororo: And you'd be a member of the Brotherhood and we'd be enemies.

Kurt: *Realizes Ororo's right and is silent. Then he looks back up at Jesus.* Our lord truly does work in mysterious ways...

Ororo: *Taking Kurt's hand* So does fate...

*Kurt and Ororo look into each other's eyes lovingly. Kurt smiles as he leans over to kiss Ororo, but she places her fingers on his lips.*

Ororo: Wait.

Kurt: What? What is wrong?

*Ororo lifts Kurt's wrist and switches off his inducer, revealing his true form. He seems surprised, but Ororo seems content.*

Ororo: Much better.

*She kisses him lightly on the lips, which he returns graciously. He lightly grips her arms as his tail wraps around her waist, pulling her closer.*

What'd you think? Too mushy? :kiss Sorry if the dialogue isn't that complicated. It's late and I'm tired, but I just had to reply to this.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by rockstar »

YES BITSY!!!!!!! I WILL MARRY YOU! THAT WAS SOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Dammit. Frodo Baggins has my ring. Oh well.)

Nice touch with Storm turning off the image inducer. Hopefully, they'll do something like that in X3. Something where Storm shows that she likes him in his true form.

This tends to make me giggle:
I do hope they kiss in X3, but what about Alan's makeup? If it's just a peck, Halle has nothing to worry about. But if it's a serious intense kiss, then her face will be as blue as his!!! (i think we talked about this in another thread.) Oh well. Gives us more bloopers.

But yes. Definately wanna see Kuroro in X3.
By the way, Bitsy. Do you write fanfiction???
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Sorte Springer »

I would like to see the Kurt /Logan "buddy movie" as a side plot in X3. Wolverine could learn to be a little less agressive and macho from Kurt. Kurt could learn to fight back some more from Logan.

Of course Logan would be annoyed with Kurt to begin with.

Xavier: Logan, I need you to go back to Canada to investigate in that mysteries light in the skies.

Logan: I will go professor, you can count on me.

Xavier: One thing...I have assigned you with a partner, Kurt will you come in here?

Kurt: (a bit timid) Guten Tag!

Logan: (irritated) Forget it Chuck, I will do this one on my own.

Xavier: Not in the X-men, you are part of a team now, remember!

Kurt: (looks at the floor like he would rather be somewhere else)

Logan: Great! I am going on a mission with the German Shepherd. (leaves in anger)

Xavier:(to Kurt) Never mind, he will learn to accept you eventually. He hated Cyclops guts when he first came here.

Kurt: Enschuldigung aber...he still hates Cyclops guts dosen´t he ?

Xavier: You have a point, I must admit that.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Bitsy »

Oh....our forum came back! :D YAY!

Ok, in response to rockstar's question, yes I have written fan fiction. More than one type, to be exact: The Beatles, Disney, Michael Jackson (NOBODY SAY ANYTHING!!!), and Neopets. I posted the first chapter of "Fate" at fanfiction.net. It's basically going to be the movie from Kurt's POV. But I may wait awhile on that and do another fan fic, I dunno.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by rockstar »

woo hoo!!! we got the thread back!!!!!!!!!

New Characters:
If Gambit doesnt shimmy his sexy little booty into the third X-Men movie, I will personally drive to Hollywood and strangle Mr. Singer until Gambit is in the movie.
More girl characters would be nice. We don't want to be outnumbered.
It would be very interesting if they brought in Stacy X.

*In this scene, Stacy is new to the x-men and she is just getting to know everyone, including Kurt*

Stacy: (to Kurt) I can't believe you're talking to me.

Kurt: Why wouldn't I be? You seem like a nice young lady.

Stacy: Well, my past isn't all that nice. Neither are my powers.

Kurt: What's wrong? What's so bad about your mutation? It can't be any worse than mine or Rogue's.

Stacy: You'd be surprised. You see, I create pheramones that..... well..... cause hormones in other people to....... do certain things............

Kurt: Oh. *feeling slightly awkward now*

Stacy: *blushing* Yeah...........

Kurt: But, what makes you think I wouldn't want to talk to you?

Stacy: Because.... well.... I used my power to ....... to make money.

Kurt: I see. Again, what makes you think I wouldn't want to talk to you?

Stacy: Isn't that a sin? According to your religion, isn't prostitution a horrible sin?

Kurt: Yes, it is a sin. But you're not a prostitute anymore, are you. *Stacy still doesn't seem convinced*
Have you ever heard of Mary Magdaline? She was one of Jesus' best friends, and she started out as a prostitute.

Stacy: Really? I didn't know that.

Oh yeah, I said this in another thread.
My wedding with Bitsy is on, but I need to get my ring back from Frodo. One little problem, though - He tried throwing the ring into Mt. Doom, but a damn Cubs fan reached out and caught it!!!!!!!!!