X3 plot/scene ideas

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

Originally posted by Dezzy Dragon
Oh we need a fast ball special! The thought of Logan getting picked up by the back of his costume and then hurled across the room why he gives a surprised shout is something I would give big bucks to see! :D
Fastball special would be great, how could i forget THAT.

also what would be great is to see some Nighty-Kitty & Colossus interaction
i also would like it if they brought in Gambit, Psylocke &
Dazzler (in fact i think i heard a rumor that they were
casting for dazzler)
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by RavEnigma »

I can say what I really want in one word: MORLOCKS I mean, they're my favorite non-X-Team characters, and it'd be cool. I REALLY want to see Callisto, she kicks butt. It'd be kinda cool, maybe having Magneto try and enlist them as allies. Then again, maybe he'd take Xavier's lead and only try to recruit 'perfect' mutants. *mutters* But Mags is cooler than ol' chromedome, so I doubt he'd be as snooty.

Anyway, I'd also like to see more Mystique action. I mean, they gave us the teaser in X2, and it would be really cool to get into the whole Nightcrawler-Mystique-Rogue thing. And some Mystique/Wolverine romance would be neat, too.

I'm pretty sure Remy's gonna be in X3, a friend of mine in Lousiana told me they were looking for people down there for Bella Donna's part...she might actually audition (I would too, but I can't fake a Cajun accent as well as she can, though my French is better than hers).
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
Dezzy Dragon
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Dezzy Dragon »

You know I think I would like a big fight to get started. In the past movies it normally has a one-on-one battle or they have one mutant with a group of non-mutants. I want a big group of mutants battling it out with powers against another big group. That would be so cool with things flying about and exploding all over the place. :D Boom!!
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Ok, I've read every page, so I'll start voicing my opinion now... As for the tight leather thing, I'd normally say no, because I'm a guy, and I've seen enough of that in Batman, BUT on the other hand we have a naked Rebecca Romaijn Stamos:kiss:love:smirk;):lick;pant:mystique:scratch so you can have Alan in tight leather, just as long as Dark Phoenix has tight leather too. Back to the costume, they made Logan's suit have the tiger stripes, so why not have the red V on Kurt. Fastball special would be great to see. Also Kurt and Logan in the Danger Room would be cool. As to Kurt finding out Mystique is his mom, I think it should be something like what someone (Sorry, but I don't remember who) said, the final battle should occur and Kurt should be cornered by the Brotherhood (I think they should add Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver... The guy who plays Spike on Buffy looks exactly like Pietro) and Kurt should be at the edge of a cliff, too tired to port and Pyro is about to knock him over when Mystique intervenes by saying, "Leave him, he's no a priority!" or something to that effect and Magneto orders a retreat. Later the Prof. is scanning Kurt's mind to get to the bottom of Mystique's kindness, and discovers that Kurt was thrown off a cliff by his mother as a baby which makes Kurt realize the truth. Also as to Rogue flying, they should change her origin of her getting her flying powers. I think she should use her powers against Phoenix, who can fly and drain the power from her, also allowing Jean to be good again.:bamf
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X3 plot/scene ideas

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

wow, a month and still no reply:oops