Mutant American Idol

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Mutant American Idol

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

What if the EVOs sang jast like the 2nd season of American Idol.Here's how it would go:
:evokurt: Clay Aiken
:evofred: Ruben Studdard
:evorouge: Julia Demato
:evoscott: Joshua Gracin
:jubilee: Trenyce
Tabitha: Kimberly Caldwell
:evopietro: Corey Clark
:evokitty: Carmen Rasmusen
:evowanda: Kimberley Locke
:evolance: Charles Grigsby
:logan: Simon Cowell
:storm: Paula Abdul
:hank: Randy Jackson
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
jack7040
Lubber
Lubber

Mutant American Idol

Post by jack7040 »

Can I be in mutant amarican idol? I watch amarican idol every day. Wait do you even have mutant amarican idol?! Because I'm only comming if you do. :peek
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Mutant American Idol

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

No,there's no real American Idol for mutants.I just made that up cuz I have the 2nd season A.I. on CD.It would be cool if there was...:lick
:love:eek:naughty;)
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Mutant American Idol

Post by Slarti »

Whaaa? And this has something to do with Evo why? Let's try to keep on topic people. Thanks.
HumanDisease
Lubber
Lubber

Mutant American Idol

Post by HumanDisease »

instead of Amrican Idot ( oops idol ) why not The Real World> add a hottub and it will be so scandlious! :) now i would pay money to see Wolverine bitchslap Rouge, and then slam the car door in her face! or Nightcrawler getting caught with Kitty's underwear in the bathroom -
tun Sie es mich königlich nightcrawler an! Oh -! Gott ja!
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Mutant American Idol

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Kurt would have a terrrrrible singing voice. He might make the special out-takes episode where they show all the especially amusing audtions, though.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir