With all respect. Sorry X2 Fans ***Warning***

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

Well, hey! Why stop there? Since you don't care for either actor, we can have great fun with this! It could also be done Indiana Jones style. I'm thinking the Quest for the Holy Grail thing, here....

:( One as beautiful as you should not be so angry.

:storm *slaps him on the face* How dare you make a pass at me! *she abruptly kisses him deeply with tongue, then pulls back, still looking livid*

:mad *slaps her on the face* I don't have to take that from you! *he then kisses her just as deeply, his tail wrapping around her waist*

:jean *notices the sky getting dark and stormy. After hearing much thrashing about, ripping cloth, and swearing in three or four different languages, she turns about in her seat.* Storm? Are you on crack?
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Bwahahahaha! I think that may be the one I haven't seen though. Storm's without a doubt on something though. Maybe it's just that time of the month. ;)
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I meant more that we were using the same arguements but theirs other ways we can take this arguement. Oh and as for a storm and Kurt fight Maybe the weasel theory works on kurt. Grabt he tail and he can't/won't move. HA!

:storm - GOTCHA!

:shocked - :ooh *stiffens up as a board*
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Does that sound just a wee bit dirty to anyone else?
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

haha! I mean becomes stiff as a board...as in his body...not his genital area.

:shocked - hey ororo...:naughty :kiss
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

There's also the possibility that Ororo takes that "beauty" line in that nice, kindly way she does in the movie....

:( One as beautiful as you should not be so angry....

(Storm gently grabs his fingers. He winces.)

:storm *concerned* What's wrong?

:urg I-it's nothing....

:storm *examining the hand* No, it's not! You've got a broken knuckle! Wait here, I'll get a splint....

:urg You don't need to--

(Too late. Storm accidentally steps on his tail. Kurt muffles a scream and yanks his tail out from under the heels of her boots. Suddenly off-balance, Storm falls backward. She lands on him, smashes his broken knuckle behind her head, kicks his bruised tail, and manages to jab her elbow into his crotch.)

:jean *hearing the high-pitched screams, the "OhGodI'msorry", and the general thrashing* Storm... do you need some crack...?
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by Gaz »

:LOL :LOL :LOL

Amy, you never fail to amuse me.
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Originally posted by Maelstrom

(Too late. Storm accidentally steps on his tail. Kurt muffles a scream and yanks his tail out from under the heels of her boots. Suddenly off-balance, Storm falls backward. She lands on him, smashes his broken knuckle behind her head, kicks his bruised tail, and manages to jab her elbow into his crotch.)
Aaaaaaall by accident, of course. ;) :LOL

She wasn't really understanding in the movie, though, she shot back with a line about anger. So maybe she wasn't all bad. :toothy
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

LMAO!! Amy! that's really hylarious :LOL
i loved the Indiana Jones style.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Post by Lauren »

ok...that would have been so awesome if that really happened in th movie. I would have probably died laughing in the theater like I am right now!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
bluefooted
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by bluefooted »

Did anyone else think that Storm/Nightcrawler conversation was a little contradictory? I mean, he starts off saying that he pities those who just base their opinions on appearances and then he goes right ahead and says that because Storm is beautiful, she shouldn't be so angry :huh

Since I read way too much into everything :LOL I took this as kind of an indication that Kurt (this one) is not so sure of himself or his beliefs. Maybe the whole 'I pity them' thing is just his way of coping, rather than turning to anger (Serenity now... :D) Didn't you also get the impression that he was a little bit envious? Like, 'what could you possibly have to be angry about? If I looked that good...'

And Storm has no right to get angry about Kurt touching her face. It's payback for that feel she copped in the cathedral... in front of God and everything :halogrin
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by bluefooted
Did anyone else think that Storm/Nightcrawler conversation was a little contradictory? I mean, he starts off saying that he pities those who just base their opinions on appearances and then he goes right ahead and says that because Storm is beautiful, she shouldn't be so angry :huh
Or maybe he couldn't find what else to say because he was drooling :p
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by taekwondodo »

And Storm has no right to get angry about Kurt touching her face. It's payback for that feel she copped in the cathedral... in front of God and everything :halogrin
Though why she wanted to is, quite frankly, beyond me.;)
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

Since I read way too much into everything :LOL I took this as kind of an indication that Kurt (this one) is not so sure of himself or his beliefs. Maybe the whole 'I pity them' thing is just his way of coping, rather than turning to anger (Serenity now... :D) Didn't you also get the impression that he was a little bit envious? Like, 'what could you possibly have to be angry about? If I looked that good...'
I don't necessarily think that he's unsure of his beliefs, but her sure does look unsure of himself, doesn't he? When you look so different, indeed, so demonic and frightening, you have to have some kind of coping mechanism to keep from spiraling into hatred or self-pity. I could easily see that his pitying of such hate-mongers is a way to keep from feeling angry, afraid, or self-conscious, and it's even heartily endorsed by his religion! You can't get better than that! :D

I was struck in a similar vein as you by the "Someone so beautiful..." remark, though I didn't think it was so much envy as bewilderment. It would be like someone coming from the lowest slums and seeing a wealthy, yet unhappy, family. They'd be utterly confused. These rich guys have it so good! They have all the things I don't! How could they possibly be unhappy? What's left to be unhappy about?

And so I figure it was with him. Look at this beautiful woman! Anyone would be happy to be with her! No one calls her a demon, no one shies away when they see her true face. She doesn't have to hide away from the world for fear of rejection. She could even be loved by strangers and start a family without worrying about what her children would look like. What could possibly make her so angry?
_Emcee
Lubber
Lubber

Pics.....

Post by _Emcee »

Not too much in the conversation, but I simply must disagree when it comes to whether or not Alan has a gut.

And I bring forth evidence!!

In 1999...
http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... ee_Cig.jpg

And, a more recent pic...
http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ ... uitTie.jpg

I would put them in image tags, but they're kinda large.
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bitsy »

:eek

Oh....sweet....LORD! :LOL:LOL:LOL

Oh! That is just beautiful! I don't see an ounce of flab on him, but...would somebody PLEASE get him a razor???

*pulls out Gellette Venus razor and gel and starts lathering Alan's underarms.* Don't worry, hun. I got you...boy, Peach makes you smell SO good!

:? *Eyes other girls in forum* What?
bamfchickie
Lubber
Lubber

Post by bamfchickie »

Emcee Alan!! Can't ... breathe ... *THUD!*

Seriously ... can't get enough of Alan in eyeliner. He just looks so nasty and decadent and sooooo sexy.
Winnowill
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Winnowill »

Oh, :urg
That first pic should come with a warning. I like him as nightcrawler, but that armpit shot just makes me want to hurl.
StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by StarLightCrawler »

:shocked
Wow what armpit hair. HE is good as Nightcrawler but that hair in that pick. I don't see a gut(never thought he had one in the first place).
That fisrt pick though shocked me. Go a head and shave is arm pits Bitsy, please.
Sorry for any miss typing or miss spelling.
If (sp) is by the word that means i don't know how to spell it.
Image :respectnc
My Kurt Site. Life
De kant spel fore beenz klub member# 3
Dark Angel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Dark Angel »

That's not a really good picture of Alan as Emcee. There are better ones.
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by taekwondodo »

Oh boy, talk about proof that it takes all kinds. I have yet to see a pic of Alan Cumming as Emcee that doesn't turn me off so bad it's not even funny - but that one just made the short list for *least* appealing to me.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

:LOL Okay, we've got two votes fos "so sexy", two for "shave the armpits", and two for "OMG, you gotta be kidding me! :shocked". This has proven to me that Alan is a controversial man, and perhaps even an aquired taste.

I don't much care for the first pic, but, then again, I've never seen Cabaret in any of its incarnations. He's probably perfect for the character, but I may or may not like that character. As for the pits... hey, I've got more hair than that, baby :naughty. As far as I'm concerned, they're actually pretty "well clipped" for a man. Alan seems to be pretty low on hair in other places than pits, eyebrows, and the top of his head. (I'm assuming pubes, but I don't have any direct evidence... nor do I really want any....:shocked)
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

:LOL Okay, we've got two votes fos "so sexy", two for "shave the armpits", and two for "OMG, you gotta be kidding me! :shocked". This has proven to me that Alan is a controversial man, and perhaps even an aquired taste.
Count me in on the OMG.

I hate to say this, but I am another of those that thought they could have done better than Alan, at least in the looks department. Acting wise, he was fine, but a 37 year old? And I know this has already been discussed to the max, but have you ever been to a circus and seen the muscle tone on a world-class acrobat? Whoo boy :lick They should have just left him fully clothed, or gotten him a personal trainer.

Now that I have watched the movie several times, I am used to him. But being a Nighty fan since the first Excaliburs came out, I could still wish that they had picked a younger, fitter actor. There are some pretty fine German actors that would have sufficed.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Maelstrom »

Originally posted by Shadow_Dancer
....And I know this has already been discussed to the max, but have you ever been to a circus and seen the muscle tone on a world-class acrobat? Whoo boy :lick They should have just left him fully clothed, or gotten him a personal trainer.
Um... proof positive that he has a mutant physiology? :oops Y'know... really strong but doesn't look it...?

:doh! Okay, I'm not just clutching at straws here, I'm trying to hold water in a seive. Alan isn't buff, and nothing that I say will ever convince me he is buff, let alone the rest of the world. But I'll take stringy or wirey. According to what I've seen in the comics, he's supposed to look slightly scrawny compared to the rest of the overly-muscled types like Wolvie. (And even Cyc, for that matter.)

He did actually practice with Cirque de Solet for a year to get in shape to use those damnable flying harnesses for the opener. It could be Alan just isn't the type to get ripped, unless he devotes literally all his time to it. I had a friend that was like that. He was a black belt, and spent one hell of a lot of time working out one way or another. But he never got "six pack abs", or serious pecs, or heavy-duty biceps. Even considering that his kind of workouts would do more tone than bulk, he should have gotten something more than he did. Instead, he was just an appealing mixture of lean and compact, with a flat abdomen and clear linea alba. It could well be that Alan, unlike Hugh (lovely hunk that he is :lick) just wouldn't be able to bulk up that way.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by kurtlover »

Dear lord! i saw that pic and it made me itch........
i just shave mine, that's why...*goes to get her razor*