Brian Singer directs X3!!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Brian Singer directs X3!!

Post by Bitsy »

I believe I may be one of the only people that like Halle.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're definitely not alone. I like Halle too. I can't say she's always done/said the brightest things, or even that all of her movie choices are necessarily good, but I think people are a lot harder on her than she deserves.

I like her too! :D I always liked Halle and I don't think she's as snobby as people make her out to be. I guess they immediately put people in the "snob" category once they've won an oscar. I've seen her in interviews and she seems so sweet to me. Like, I remember one really old interview from like the mid-90s where she was on Rosie (when she was still the "Queen of Nice...." :mad). Halle was talking about how she was going to be one of the trio girls in Broadway's "Little Shop of Horrors" and she starts singing "Downtown" and dancing. Then she asks Rosie to bring his hairdresser out and they're all cutting a rug! :LOL It was fricking hilarious!!! Oh, and on the DVD, when she's posing in Storm's clothing, how she was getting all "Superstar." I believe she's very nice and has a sense of humor and just wants to have fun! I want her to come back as Storm, just because it'd be weird without her. I mean, look what happened to the Batman movies....:X