X-men Cartoon

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Nightcrawler44
Lubber
Lubber

X-men Cartoon

Post by Nightcrawler44 »

is there going to be any new x-men cartoons this year?
BAMFCentral
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-men Cartoon

Post by BAMFCentral »

No statement has come forth if Evo will continue or if they will launch a new show. If the latter, then a new show wouldn't be launched for a least another year. If Evo does continue then this fall we would see the next set of cartoons. However, Cartoon Network is showing the older Evo shows weeknights right now.

The only thing know is that Craig (I believe), one of the writers, will be writing his creation X23 in upcoming issues of the marvel NYX comic. THough I think that isn't happening till later this year. Check out Newsarama they have more on that story.

http://newsarama.com/forums/showthread. ... eadid=7899
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

X-men Cartoon

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

X23 made her appearance in NYX #3.....and she seems pretty damn cool so far :D
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

X-men Cartoon

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I'm so confused on that...so what is her story here....this x23....
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS