Alan in The Goodbye Girl

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Alan in The Goodbye Girl

Post by Warbird »

UGHHH. I really really didn't like the Goodbye Girl remake. The original was so amazing. I generally don't like remakes though, so I might be biased. Alan was really great in it though. I enjoyed his preformace, but over all I suggest to anyone to just watch the original. It's much better.
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

First Look at Alan Cumming in Son of the Mask!

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan in The Goodbye Girl

Post by Lauren »

that thing he's wearing looks really tight and leather! I AM SO GOING TO SEE IT!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
jimmy
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Alan in The Goodbye Girl

Post by jimmy »

i only watched the goodbye girl when alan was on then i turned it back to nick

and that pic with alan that has leather is hot :lick
:respecttoad nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nick, nickelodeon :D yeah! The First Kids Network :thumbup
And Now you know, 'cause its Mikes Super Short Show!
Dark Angel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Alan in The Goodbye Girl

Post by Dark Angel »

Originally posted by Warbird
UGHHH. I really really didn't like the Goodbye Girl remake. The original was so amazing. I generally don't like remakes though, so I might be biased. Alan was really great in it though. I enjoyed his preformace, but over all I suggest to anyone to just watch the original. It's much better.
Yeah I hated the remake of the Music Man. I watched the first scene and couldn't watch anymore. I know a children's theater group who did a better Music Man. Matthew Broderick is just not music man. Robert Preston will always be the Music Man.
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Alan in The Goodbye Girl

Post by Lauren »

awww I liked Matthew as the music man...*hugs DVD* the way he looked when he did stuff was so funny
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Warbird
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Alan in The Goodbye Girl

Post by Warbird »

I will admit that I'm a huge Classic film nerd and sometimes come off as pretentious on the topic. That being said, I love Matthew Broderick but remaking the Music man was a mistake. I don't understand why people go and remake perfectly good movies. Like Psycho, Who needed to see that remade? Hitchcock's origional was perfect. Luckily some of the older movie stars that I adore, baught the rights to their movies after a few years, since no one ever thought that they'd be wanted in the future. I think because of it, they're protected from this monstrosity ever happening to them. Hurray for buisness savey actors!!!
"Sweet crackers I'm blind!!!!" - Stormy
Dark Angel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Alan in The Goodbye Girl

Post by Dark Angel »

I'm not saying that Matthew is a bad actor he just wasn't the music man to me.(IMO) Sorry Lauren. He's also married to one of my favorite actresses.(Sara Jessica Parker)
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Alan in The Goodbye Girl

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Although I love Alan to death...I didn't think he did to good in the Goodbye Girl.

Sorry Alan:cry

GOD HE'S HOT IN LEATHER:lick
one name: Bruce Campbell