Twist'em

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Twist'em

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

Just look at what I found!!!

First Pic!!

Second Pic!!

Go here for some more info!

:bamf :bamf :bamf
http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
shakspear
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Twist'em

Post by shakspear »

Man, that is just twisted...bad pun:P
I clicked on the third link, and most of those figure are awesome and authentic looking, especially the LOTR figurines.:D
As much or more we should ourselves complain.

Assume a virtue, if you have it not.
Be great in act, as you have been in thought.

William Shakespeare

"Stealing from one person is called plagiarism; stealing from a bunch of people is called research." -Alfred E. Newman.
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Twist'em

Post by Mistress D »

Aaaaaa!!!! *runs screaming into the distance* :shocked ...I think I'm scarred for life... That's gonna be in my nightmares tonight....
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Twist'em

Post by Garble »

I just feel sorry for Hugh and Alan. I mean sure, they knew they'd be turned into toys, but come on!

There's just some things you don't want to see your own head attatched to. :X
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Twist'em

Post by Tatu »

Originally posted by Bamf Bunny
That's horrifying. The only reason the Bobblehead is worse is because it's bigger.
thats weird, But... I think the bobblehead is cute... Am I bad? :shame
Call me King!
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Twist'em

Post by kurtlover »

oh god! those are scary, i dunno why but i would get one *chuckles*
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Twist'em

Post by Lauren »

*screams in horror and stomps on it!* demon smurfs!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
TelegramSam
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Twist'em

Post by TelegramSam »

Dood, I want one. :eek

:LOL
I am Dyslexic of Borg. Your ass will be laminated.
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Twist'em

Post by Elwing »

Hmm. that's hideous...I like it! Oh, and has anybody spotted this?
Now that's what I call cute! Too bad it's pretty expensive...
And Yay!:flower 400th post! :bday Never thought I would make it! :banana Finally!:party Hooray for meeeee!:beer
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Twist'em

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Eeek :shocked I agree, those twist'ems are horrendous.

The Nightie plushie, on the other hand, I could definitely go for one of those, it it weren't for :shocked the price!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Twist'em

Post by Lauren »

awww that doll is just so adorable looking! *steals it and runs*
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Tracker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Twist'em

Post by Tracker »

Man, it makes me with that they would come out with real "Bamf Dolls"

Didn't Collosses' sister have one? I remember thinking, "Now why doesn't TY make one of those??":D
Sail away where no ball and chain
Can keep us from the roarin' waves
Together undivided, but forever we'll be free.
So sail away aboard our rig
The moon is full and so are we,
We're seven drunken pirates
We're the seven deadly sins.
~Flogging Molly

Coalition for Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#40 :engarde
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Twist'em

Post by SheCat »

*LOL!* So sue me, I'd buy those...then again, I'd buy an empty coke can if it had a blotch resembling Nightcrawler on it.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Twist'em

Post by Lauren »

heck, I would STEAL a coke can that had a splotch like that.

*steals some more stuff that might have something to do with Nighty*

Sussi
Lubber
Lubber

Twist'em

Post by Sussi »

:shocked Creepy toys!!!

I found some creepy Nighty/ Wolvie HEADKNOCKERS!!!:shocked

Here is Nighty

And here is the page for more info (And Wolverine, and other figures...:eek)
I want a Blueberry-Muffin!!!:lick (Read Uncanny Xmen Nr 423...).

Wana see my art? Go to DeviantART. (You know you want to :toothy)
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Twist'em

Post by Maelstrom »

Originally posted by Tatu
Originally posted by Bamf Bunny
That's horrifying. The only reason the Bobblehead is worse is because it's bigger.
thats weird, But... I think the bobblehead is cute... Am I bad? :shame
Yeeeesssss, Steeeevvveee..... You are veeerrryyy, veeerrryyy baaaaaadddd.... :evil

Can SOMEONE explain the sudden fascination with bobblehead toys (also known as "headknockers", I suppose?) They used to be on just a few tacky things you put in the back window or your car, or on the dashboard, usually some dog or cat plushie, or maybe a hula dancer. And now the #(%^&#@ things are EVERYWHERE! Major sports figures! Comic books! Political satire! Movies! Corporate logos!

And they're absolutely HORRIFYING! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! *runs in tight, panicky circles, screaming and waving hands in the air*

But the doll on eBay is too cute to be believed.... :love Now that is what a "bamf" doll should look like.... :content
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Twist'em

Post by Lauren »

ohmygod, at my cd store I saw that they were selling those mighty beanz toys based on marvel and guess which one is a rare? GUESS! ...

Nightcrawler is a rare Mighty Bean!

kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Twist'em

Post by kladyelf »

i've seen those, never bought any, one question springs to mind... *WHAT THE FRELL DO THEY DO????????????* i mean they just sit there!! and are they just painted on designs or filled with fluid or gelatine or what??? dang i'm too cheap and too broke to buy them and find out :D
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Twist'em

Post by Lauren »

they roll and look really cool apparently. I didn't buy any either, I didn't want to risk buying one with a crappy non-nightcrawler bean. They like roll and stand on one end and stuff...yeah...

Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Twist'em

Post by Maelstrom »

Originally posted by kladyelf
i've seen those, never bought any, one question springs to mind... *WHAT THE FRELL DO THEY DO????????????* i mean they just sit there!! and are they just painted on designs or filled with fluid or gelatine or what??? dang i'm too cheap and too broke to buy them and find out :D
It's yet another "collectable" thingy, like Magic the Gathering cards, Heroclicks, baseball cards, and so on. You get a package, you have *no* idea what's in there, and you open it up to see. I think the beans are like the old "wepuls", where they stand up no matter what you do to them. They're weighted at one end. (Of course, I could be wrong, and they could be weighted at both ends just enough to "flip" down ramps and such....)

The artwork on them seems to vary a LOT. The ones for Sue and Reed Richards are happy and somewhat cartoonish, while Sub Mariner looks like an angry sumo wrestler without the double chins, and Kurt looks like he REALLY wants OUT OF THIS DAMNED CAPSULE! :mad

But as for the draw? :shrug It's the collect them all aspect, I suppose.... And Kurt is rare enough that I've seen him for sale (singly) for $25... :thumbup
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Twist'em

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Anybody got a link with picks of these Mighty Bean things?

Gads, I hate the collectable stuff that you don't know what you're going to get. As if I'm going to buy a whole bunch of them in hopes I get Nightcrawler. :rolleyes
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

Twist'em

Post by Maelstrom »

Originally posted by Shadow_Dancer
Anybody got a link with picks of these Mighty Bean things?

Gads, I hate the collectable stuff that you don't know what you're going to get. As if I'm going to buy a whole bunch of them in hopes I get Nightcrawler. :rolleyes
Here's a link for you. Apparently, the price for Nighty has gone down, or this is a different site than I was introduced to, as he's a little under $20 here. But he pales in comparison with Ultron, who must be the rarest of the rare: $60!!

http://www.toywiz.com/mibemabesico.html
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Twist'em

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Thanks for the link Amy

It never ceases to amaze me what things people will spend good money on in order to expand their collection.

Why is it Nightie things are always among the hardest to find. Does that mean he’s very popular, or for some reason they never make many of him? :P