X3 Casting

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

X3 Casting

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

ive changed my opinion since i saw Ben Foster in Hostage, it seems that he can act an wimp and a... "meanie"
the_bowler76
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Casting

Post by the_bowler76 »

Well - I am glad that Beast and Kitty are getting a run in the new film, and I am happy that Colossus will return for another film, but am still very pissed about our Elf missing out (latest at Xverse still lists Nighty as not returning now matter how hard I wish it to be otherwise). :doh!

Looks to me like they are trying to get as many of the characters a run in the films as possible so that they can then merchandise the hell out of all the characters rather than just a core few.
---------------------
Nemesis Wanted: I'm 5'10, into kayaking, books, and conversation (by day), justice, honour and vengence (by night). Seeking arch-enemy, possibly crimelord or deformed megalomaniac. Call 0207 567 343.
AceOfHearts
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Casting

Post by AceOfHearts »

I'll be sooooooo dissapointed if Nightcrawler doesn't come back in X3 :bawl
I think Ben Foster could be a good Angel.
At first I couldn't picture Kelsey Grammar as Beast .. at all. But now that I think about it his voice is PERFECT for Beast.

All I'm hoping for is some Nightcrawler action. :peek
Lysistrata
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 Casting

Post by Lysistrata »

I hope someone more informed can help me out here.

I thought it was long since confirmed Alan Cumming wouldn't be in X3. Now, a friend of mine assures me he's heard Nightcrawler was recast and will be in a few small X3 scenes. I hunted around on google and found plenty of information both confirming and denying this rumor.

Has anyone heard anything definative?
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X3 Casting

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I haven't heard that, but I doubt it.. there's still hoping though:D:bamf
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

X3 Casting

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by Lysistrata
I thought it was long since confirmed Alan Cumming wouldn't be in X3. Now, a friend of mine assures me he's heard Nightcrawler was recast and will be in a few small X3 scenes. I hunted around on google and found plenty of information both confirming and denying this rumor.
From what I've heard still, the best he's going to have is a brief cameo. He has no contract.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
prettyminotaur
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X3 Casting

Post by prettyminotaur »

I cannot STAND Stacy X.

That one issue of Uncanny where she jumped on Kurt? I was thinking, "get the hell off of him, slut!" :evil
Bamf, suckas!
Isylde
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Casting

Post by Isylde »

Quite a shame Nightcrawler only has a cameo. :o

I'm disappointed. If only Bryan Singer had signed up for X3...
"From this day till the ending of the world
...we in it shall be remembered
...we band of brothers." - Henry V, William Shakespeare
Tonks Kittygoth
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 Casting

Post by Tonks Kittygoth »

Originally posted by DeeJay
Angel is too boring to have in a movie, in my opinion.
I second that. Cool wings non withstanding, YAWN
Whatever doesnt kill you, makes you stronger. - Marcus Aurelius
Tonks Kittygoth
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X3 Casting

Post by Tonks Kittygoth »

Originally posted by prettyminotaur
I cannot STAND Stacy X.

Again! I SOOOOOOOOO agree! She was a nasty manipulative little b***h!

That whole tape of her jumping rope naked, OH Phuleeeze. Couldnt she get killed off so we never had to see her again. Plus her charecter seemed so like a fake thing to push the mature rating gimick.
Whatever doesnt kill you, makes you stronger. - Marcus Aurelius
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 Casting

Post by Confizzle »

Hopefuly this won't end up like the Fanatastic Four movie where they spent .99% of the time developing their
stories then one big fight scene with :doom and bam!!!! let's start working on the sequel.
I guess in some aspects X1 was sorta like this, but they're bringing in too many people and not concetrating on the main ones (besides Wolverine yes let him have it Kurt :poke) X3 will most likely do well but not as good as X2.
Quick rant: I WANT TO SEE SENTINELS!!!!
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X3 Casting

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I don't think it'll be like Fantastic Four (a great movie, though the ending did piss me off).. rumor has it that Beast and Angel are to be introduced in the beginning, so that only leaves 27 more intros (I'm not sure if Kitty or Colossus will need too much introduction.. Juggernaut may not need too much.. the other villains were given little introductions..)
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

X3 Casting

Post by Nandireya »

Oh GOD! NO!

Two of the most annoying female characters (in my opinion) have been confirmed:
"Two models have signed a deal with Marvel Entertainment to be in the X-men 3 movie...Their names are Ashley Hartman (tv's The OC) and Mercedes Scelba-Shorte (tv's America's Next Top Model). Ashley and Mercedes both have acting [and modeling] credits. Neither of them are just extra's either. Mercedes is playing a mutant simply known as M. Ashley is portraying Emma Frost. They both signed for roles in X-Men 3 directed by Brett Ratner."
There's in no way on FREAKING earth I'm seeing this thing now! I'm totally washing my hands of it!
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

X3 Casting

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Mercedes!!!!!! I love her!!!

*ANTM crazy fan here*

but I don't believe a word of any of this...there's no way they're just signing people on now, if the film is due to release in May.....and if they have a ANTM runner up playing the role, you know it's gonne be very very small....
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

X3 Casting

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
but I don't believe a word of any of this...there's no way they're just signing people on now, if the film is due to release in May.....and if they have a ANTM runner up playing the role, you know it's gonne be very very small....
I don't know... they've had a ton of setbacks with directors and such; it's just ridiculous how late they've pushed it. They didn't have a director or script for so long I don't even see how they could have done as much as they have now and I don't think the film will be released by its expected due date.

If it does, I wouldn't have high expectations. I'm not going to see it anyway, but there you go...
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 Casting

Post by Confizzle »

It's amazing how many useless additions they have and no Kurt
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

X3 Casting

Alkuperäinen postittaja confusedelf
It's amazing how many useless additions they have and Kurt
useless additions? Like-
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 Casting

Post by Confizzle »

Stacy X
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

X3 Casting

Alkuperäinen postittaja confusedelf
Stacy X
true :LOL
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

X3 Casting

Post by Angelique »

M and Emma? They can't!
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 Casting

Post by Confizzle »

I am wondering who is gonna play Emma :?, But what I'm really wondering is what lame excuse they're gonna come up with to have Kurt gone.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

X3 Casting

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Emma Frost:

http://www.ashleyhartman.com/

I'd say thats pretty good casting...

And before we all get our panties in a bunch, I'm gonna say all these other mutants we're hearing about (M, Emma, Stacy X) will most likely be background characters, similar to how Siryn and Shadowcat were in the last one...
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
BlackBamfer
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Casting

Post by BlackBamfer »

Originally posted by confusedelf
I am wondering who is gonna play Emma :?, But what I'm really wondering is what lame excuse they're gonna come up with to have Kurt gone.
Maybe they’ll make an ‘in-training’/’going back to his circus movie-comic continuation’ excuse. Super lame. :yech

And Emma? STACY? Ugh… At least Beast sounds good. I might wind up going solely to see him, seeing as it’s going to be low on Elf. I can’t help wondering if it’s in part because on the work involved in Alan’s costume/make-up in the second movie. It (understandably) took hours to do each day, Alan is on the DVD special features as saying “never again” and “we must talk” to this get up.

With this in mind, does anyone happen to know yet whether Beast is getting blue fur or skin? :hank I’d really appreciate knowing, thanks.

Second cast question partly involves the X-Men 2 novelization. The book is by Chris Claremont, and in my mind puts the actual movie in the shade. For all you Kurt lovers reading this, Claremont worked on comic Kurt when he first joined the X-Men and so the Kurt in this is pretty much in character, if a little more on the religious side.

In this book, the background mutants who are mentioned briefly in the book include Henry McCoy, Kitty & Siren, Remy Lebeau and Elisabeth Braddock. It seems that back when it was published that these were 5 choices to have larger roles in the third movie, so even though the final 5 now includes Angel & Juggernaut instead, I was just wondering if anyone has heard of cameos by Remy and Elisabeth?

:hank :kitty :siryn :gambit :psylocke :angel :juggy

:monkey Whoo look at him dance!
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

X3 Casting

Post by Angelique »

You might want to see the Beast pics thread for the answer.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
BlackBamfer
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Casting

Post by BlackBamfer »

Will do, Thanks! :wave

:monkey Whoo look at him dance!