Nightcrawler to be CG in X3?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

Looks like Kurt may be in X3 after all, as a cameo CGI.

According to The Can Magazine

It's better than nothing, but it still doesn't make me want to go see this mishmash. It was probably a token bone thrown at us Nighty fans, as if they thought we wouldn't notice.
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Hm. Can't really say that makes it that all better. I've already pledged not to watch it until it's out... CGI is not all that better, and I'm already upset they canned Alan Cumming. Cameos are nothing compared to a role, no matter how slight.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
theatrepirate
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by theatrepirate »

I totally agree with you. Canning Alan Cumming was one of the more foolish things they've done in this whole crazy undertaking. And a cameo, while better than nothing, doesn't make it better at all. I was hoping the executives would realize their mistake before principle filming began, but alas, one can only dream. CGI? What the heck?

Theatrepirate

...and we had the idea, that if we were really good, God would permit us to be pirates." - Mark Twain
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

Contacted via a holographic message? Perhaps Kurt's off on some other mission? Or he's gone back to visit the circus? Or maybe he's part of a movieverse Excalibur or something?

Still not enough of an incentive to get my bum on a movie theatre seat…
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

I don't know. Sometimes spending quality time with the husband kvetching about just how lousy a movie was is worth the price of admission. ;)
But I don't want any more studios to bank on that!
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
kurt_the_quick
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by kurt_the_quick »

*chews on the bone the studio has thrown us*
eh, better than nothing. :shrug