X3 Trailer

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X3 Trailer

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

A new trailer will air on FOX in like five minutes.. anyone watching TV at the moment, switch over to FOX.. it's a new trailer, so I wanted to give everyone a heads up.. sorry about the rushed state of this topic, but I wanted everyone to know before they miss it:yech;)
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X3 Trailer

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X3 Trailer

Post by Confizzle »

It was a good trailer, am I the only one who wishes Magneto would win...I mean he's got a much better lineup than Xavier compare...

X-Men:Wolverine, Storm, Beast, Cyclops, Iceman, Rogue(maybe on the team) Colossus, Kitty, Angel, etc...

Brotherhood: Magneto, Mystique, Multiple Man, Pyro, Juggernaught, Psylocke(right?), Phoenix, and many more....

now who would you root for? go Bhood
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

X3 Trailer

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Wow....god damn that looks super cool. Seriously, I got chills when Angel jumped out the window and flew...oh man..

Anyway, I'm gonna move this over to the movie section so more people get a chance to see it ;)
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X3 Trailer

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Yeah, I'm sorry about posting it in the wrong section, but I was in a rush to tell everyone that is was on that I kinda forgot:doh!
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

X3 Trailer

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Jesus Christ i want to see this movie. It looks super cool. :o
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X3 Trailer

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

That actually looks waaay cooler than I was expecting from the photos and interviews.

Who's the girl Bobby kept hooking up with? It makes sense that he'd be getting with someone else since if all you can do is look, you're gonna want someone way cuter than Anna Paquin, but who is it? Kitty? X-23?

It looks like Rogue is defecting. I thought she hated Magneto, but I guess she hates seeing her boyfriend find greener grass worse.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X3 Trailer

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

It's Kitty.. I really think this movie may be the best one yet.. not only is it based on a story that I actually read, but I think the larger cast will make for better action scenes:bamf
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

X3 Trailer

Alkuperäinen postittaja Blue_Demon94
but I think the larger cast will make for better action scenes:bamf
Pffft. Like thats all the movies offer.
Sussi
Lubber
Lubber

X3 Trailer

Post by Sussi »

Yay!!! Looks really cool!!... But I didn't see Kurt in there.... :/

Oh well.. atlest we will be seing Beast and some of the others that we have been longing to see... :)
I want a Blueberry-Muffin!!!:lick (Read Uncanny Xmen Nr 423...).

Wana see my art? Go to DeviantART. (You know you want to :toothy)
StarChild
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

X3 Trailer

Post by StarChild »

http://www.x-menthelaststand.com/

Has anyone gone to the site itself for a movie download? Everytime I try youtube, the thing zonks out on me! Lots of pausing and no viewing! So there you go! And, indeed, by the title, this is going to be the last movie, or so it appears! Halle Berry has things to do with her career, come on!

Ah, yes...lover at heart and along comes the ultimate romantic! Fox hunt ala Nightcrawler
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X3 Trailer

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I'm not saying that all I care about are the fight scenes, but with more characters, there's a better chance that every other fight scene isn't Wolverine.. hopefully Beast does something to blow Wolverine outta the water, and judging by the giant leap he made in the trailer, I say there's a good chance:D:bamf
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

X3 Trailer

Alkuperäinen postittaja Sussi
Yay!!! Looks really cool!!... But I didn't see Kurt in there.... :/
Thats probably because (as stated thousands of times before) Kurt isnt in it.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

X3 Trailer

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Here are three new TV spots for the movie.. as you can see, they're all pretty Kurt-less:( but there's always the sliiiightest chance of an X4:nodyes

http://www.latinoreview.com/news.php?id=469

[Edited on 6/4/06 by Blue_Demon94]