hot guys in x3

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
darkangel
Lubber
Lubber

hot guys in x3

Post by darkangel »

http://www.thexverse.com/gallery_image. ... &parent=16 this pic is ben foster/angel . ive been on the net and i found a listof hot new actors for x3. daniel cudmore-colossus aaron stanford-pyro shawn ashmore-iceman hugh jackman - logan/wolverine halle berry-storm -dania ramirez-callisto and many more :warren
nightcrawler rocks!!!
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

hot guys in x3

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

It takes time for people to post.. you need to wait more than thirty seconds before expecting a dozen replies.. also, there is the edit option so you don't really need to double post (which I'm sure you'll learn about in due time my friend)

I'm not sure if the last two you listed really count as "hot guys", but I've got to agree with you on that, but we can't forget everyone's (especially mine) favorite nude, blue mutant.. and Phoenix too (God, they have sexy women in that movie;) ):shifty:bamf
Tyros
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

hot guys in x3

Post by Tyros »

I have a huge crush on Hugh Jackman (especially as wolverine). He is just so friggn sexy! :love

Here is one of my fav pictures of him. This one and this one from the new film are also very ;pant.

[Edited on 8/4/06 by Tyros]
darkangel
Lubber
Lubber

hot guys in x3

Post by darkangel »

angel in x3 is so hot!!! but nighty is cute too! :love
nightcrawler rocks!!!
darkangel
Lubber
Lubber

hot guys in x3

Post by darkangel »

daniel cudmore and ben foster are so hot!!!:love
nightcrawler rocks!!!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

hot guys in x3

Post by HoodedMan »

Why did you just make another two posts with the same semantic content as your first? Especially right after each other?

In any case, Angel is the only reason why I might be getting X3 on DVD... ;)
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

hot guys in x3

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

A word to the wise, double posting is frowned upon and verbal warnings aren't the worst thing that can happen (I should know :oops: ), so if you need to add an afterthought, make sure you use the edit button.. just a suggestion to keep you out of trouble:bamf
darkangel
Lubber
Lubber

hot guys in x3

Post by darkangel »

i didnt know i double posted . i must have doble clicked on the post reply botton
nightcrawler rocks!!!
darkangel
Lubber
Lubber

hot guys in x3

Post by darkangel »

oups i just notised i didnt double click . hihihi :oops:
nightcrawler rocks!!!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

hot guys in x3

Post by HoodedMan »

Thank you for that update.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.