NIGHTCRAWLER GAME TRAILER UP!!!

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bitsy »

Go to IGN everyone and look up the Nightcrawler trailer! IT KIIIIICKS! I am so looking forward to this game! Honestly, I think his is the best.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6FMS0rLCuc

I need to get a job so I don't spen all my birthday money on this game..
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bitsy »

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/802/ ... ids_1.html

Actually, this is what I was talking about, but thank you for that, Blue Demon. Hee hee! "Ze don't think much, do ze?" Oh Kurt, you cheeky devil!

EDIT: Ok, the link's not working. What am I doing wrong?

[Edited on 3/5/06 by Bitsy]
Bitsy
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by Bitsy »

:doh! Heh hehe....nevermind....:oops:
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I didn't know they had a new one, my bad.. anywho, I don't really like how the air like bubbles around him before he teleport.. oh well :bamf
Bright_Eyes_Of_Gold
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Bright_Eyes_Of_Gold »

Game looks good :) Deffo buy it when it comes out :nodyes
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Hell no, do not even think of buying it. Allthought if you want to play crap just because theres nightcrawler in it, then go ahead.
But i wouldnt spend $50 just to play some crappy game to play with nc who can kick and hit and thats about it.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Originally posted by Crocodile Hunter
Hell no, do not even think of buying it. Allthought if you want to play crap just because theres nightcrawler in it, then go ahead.
But i wouldnt spend $50 just to play some crappy game to play with nc who can kick and hit and thats about it.
Who pooped in your rice crispies this morning croc?

I think the game looks awesome!! It the first one that I am actually planning on buying.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

It's far from brilliant...it glitches and it gets damn frustrating in places (of course that might be because I haven't really played a video game for a couple of years and totally suck at them now) but it's still kinda fun...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I'm gonna wait to buy it.. hopefully Game Stop will have a used version I can buy real cheap..:bamf
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by DeeJay »

If you can bare playing it on pc, I got mine for $22.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

My computer is crappy as it is, I don't think it would survive loading that much memory:LOL
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Alkuperäinen postittaja fourpawsonthefloor
Who pooped in your rice crispies this morning croc?

Paws
http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/xmen ... .html?q=X3

Alex Navarro

-----

The Good: Three unique, playable X-Men; some key celebrity voice talent; a few nice visual touches.

The Bad: Brain-dead beat-'em-up gameplay with no enjoyable combos or special moves; lousy cutscene work; disjointed, poorly presented storyline; a number of irritating bugs and glitches. = Is the shit.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Oh, ye of little faith, who believe everything you read on the Internet.

Take it on a test run in the game store and decide for yourself, don't let a stranger tell you how you're going to like it. And don't complain yet again if you don't have a game shop or you're not going to pay/download it. That's not my problem. :

Seriously, guys. That's like reading the reviews: "BRETT RATNER IS GOING TO KILL THE SERIES!" and not seeing X-Men: The Last Stand because of it. Give everything a go; you just might like it. Or you might agree with the reviewer. Either way, you tried.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

The Bad: Brain-dead beat-'em-up gameplay with no enjoyable combos or special moves; lousy cutscene work; disjointed, poorly presented storyline; a number of irritating bugs and glitches. = Is the shit.
Logan's bits are the only true beat-'em-up bits that I've encountered, but he and Kurt can't strike from a distance, it's just not in their powers, so naturally they're gonna have to get hands-on with the bad guys...there are combos, Kurt's got some cool looking moves, I've played more as him than anyone else, not by choice it's just happened that way (he's got a sort of homing teleport where he bamfs straight to a bad guy then beats the living snot out of him)...yeah, the cut scenes are lousy...haven't got far enough in to talk about the storyline...and every game I've ever played has had its share of glitches...it's not great, but I wouldn't call it shit either...

And yes...I know I keep saying I have no interest in the movie, and I still don't...but I haven't said nasty things about it sight unseen either...I'll see it eventually...when it hits Showtime...or the DVD discount bins...

[Edited on 30-5-2006 by Nandireya]
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Eleri
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Eleri »

Those are the coolest clips I've ever seen! I must get that game! xD
x___bamf!
Lubber
Lubber

Post by x___bamf! »

I can't wait to get the game!
I sorta like pointless fighting games with little to no combos, because I can never use combos anyways. haha, too complicated for me. :oops:
kamizzi
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot
Title: Encourager Extraodinaire

Post by kamizzi »

for me the game was boring. and I was a little bit disappointed because it was too easy to defeat Deathstrike :(
:?
ShadowGirl
Lubber
Lubber

Post by ShadowGirl »

I have played the PS2 version of this game and I must say I LOVED IT! Playing as Nightcrawler was so much fun..teleporting rocks! And Logan's levels were great too...so much carnage...so little time. I didn't enjoy Iceman's levels that much though...don't know why. The graphics were good and the cutscenes were nice but it would have been better if the character's mouths actually moved during the cutscenes...it looked too much like a comic book...unless that was the intention. All in all, a great game!
Bobj1
Lubber
Lubber
Title: Banned

Post by Bobj1 »

I have it on da Game Cube its very good Nightcrawlers Teleportation is awesome! Yeah shadowgirl you're right but the intention was to look like a comic book. Logans levels rool. he can just beat everybody up! Iceman meh not good agree with u there ShadowGirl. Kurts levels were the BEST!! You could heal as Kurt though that was kinda weird
Toxo
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Toxo »

Kurt's teleporting sure looks fun, but the levels look pretty dull and boring. The variety of enemies is pretty small and the objectives in the levels aren't wide, either. Kick the crap out of some random dudes, open a door to the next area and make sure nothing blows up. That pretty much sums it up. The graphics aren't very good, but that may be only because I'm picky. The cutscenes are just silly and the voice acting (minus the actual voices of the movies' voice actors) are crappy and even emotionless. And there could be more fighting moves, combos, whatever, since it IS an action game. *whine-whine*

Maybe I'm too harsh, but then again...If I buy a game, I want to FULLY enjoy it. :P
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

well that game is almost 3 years old now, 3 years ago, you would have thought that game was the cat's meow.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Strange, I didn't really like it either. The parts with Kurt were the only parts that were a blast really. His controls were easy, his missions were interesting, and he was fun to play with.

Logan... not so hot, but that's to be expected. He isn't as fun to play as other characters.

iceman was pure nonsense. His controls were awful, and fighting pyro's dragon thingy was pointless. And over-the-top difficult. I think they needed to really rethink that game, but as I stated before, the parts with Kurt rocked. :thumbsup
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS