Movie 'Crawler Update

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Bamfette »

... and the washboard abs make a big difference with Nightcrawler? you can pretend you are a blue guy with a tail and etc. but only if he doesn't have a perfect physique? :p

besides, a perfect body is much more fun to lust after even if it is completly unattainable :lick:
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Hsu »

Oh sure, go and point out the flaws in my post. :D

Only problem is, I'm not lusting after Kurt. Or any comic book character for that matter. It's funny cuz my mom threw away all my comic books when I was 12 because she thought the women were too "scantily clad." It took me 2 years before I finally realized what the hell she was talking about.
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
Nightcrawler_o63
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

less than perfect

Post by Nightcrawler_o63 »

Originally posted by Hsu
I prefer my superheroes less than perfect thank you. Makes it easier for me to pretend I'm them.
I agree with Hsu, just remember what maked Peter Parker such a huge hit!
And Mr. Kent such a bore.
http://www.nightcrawler.web.pt

BECK in Truckdrivin Neighbors Downstairs (Yellow Sweat) "Grizzly Bear Motherf***er Never Goes To Sleep".
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Tabitha »

Hey....I happen to enjoy Superman. Yeah and you're right about Clark Kent, he is such a bore. *yawn* But, I enjoyed it anyways.

And it's true that Nightcrawler does have such a cute little tummy....
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

so does kitty...i wouldn't even call it a tummy, she's so damn thin......................and pretty...........................and those...eyes......those two big ...........eyes.......:naughty:.........
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Garble »

I stopped trying to have washboard abs when I realized that the reason I don't have them is, I don't find myself lying down where I need to be able to sit up really fast.... 300 consecutive times.
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Tabitha »

*slaps Bamfman to get him back to normal*

Take it easy, Bamfman! You're becoming unglued! You're acting just as bad as me about Kurty's cute little tummy....fine washboard abs....manly physique....a smooth, 007 type accent....charming......
cute............cudddly..................who looks
good nekkid, of course! And....and...

Why is everybody staring at me?
silvermouse
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by silvermouse »

....Oh lord. I just got ideas for about 10 fanfics just from this thread. Minus bamfman's. I am NOT writing on that level about Kitty. I just can't.
"We don't need another hero, we don't need to know the way home. All we want is life beyond the thunderdome." "Words fail, buildings tumble, the ground opens wide. Light beams down from heaven, she stands before my eyes. She's actual size but she seems much bigger to me."
MoonbeamDancer
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by MoonbeamDancer »

:bawl: ~kicks computer~ It's not working!
"You cheated."
"Pirate."
-Will Turner and Jack Sparrow

"But why is the rum gone?"
-Jack Sparrow
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Tabitha »

Bamfette told me it was Stryker who was behind the mind control. I guess Stryker got to Kurt, before the X-Men did. How awful for poor Kurty!

I've read somewhere that Jubilee got captured and she was trying to break free with some sort of dagger. Anybody read that part?
jogurt
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by jogurt »

Originally posted by Rex Luscus
No, its a raw shot, not manipulated. That is the real background - its backlit, to make the color even so that its easy to matte out when they want to add the final background image. And I can confirm for you beyond the shadow of a doubt that this image was taken for promotional - not test - purposes. Granted, its from the reject pile, but its from the same photo shoot as the ones that are going to make it into Entertainment Weekly.

This is completed costume and makeup. Nothings gonna change, unless its added with CG. The flaws youre observing in the makeup are basically because its a bad scan. Once the photos are "finished", those sorts of flaws wont be visible.

-Rex
I can only say what was the result of the testing (technical and per view!!!!!)
Do you may remember the Film with Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes investigated a murderer in a japanese Company?
Well, I don´t look like Tia Carrere but the technical equipment is nearly the same...I said I was going to be a a digimon...And this webby was done with my home equipment, Nothing to do with the result of the teach I ask for testing.THey find much more and on parts I never looked on. As I said.
May they do by Foxt hemselves.
At least its not so astonishing because its usual to day to look on manipulated fotos.
The Pyramid over Egypt links with the Pyramid
of Time and Illusion. It is run by I, Thoth or
Hermes, the Trickster and Master of the Game.
(AKA. Azazel;) )
Frumious Bandersnatch
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Frumious Bandersnatch »

I think the lighting is a little off, but other then that, it's a good pic!!!! I first saw when I was at school, and man, did i squeal! The librarian came over to see what was wrong!:LOL:
Ayee! Look! Its a Boggie...and his frumious Bandersnitch!
Shouldnt that be Bandersnatch?
Nope...Too small

Never double date with a buddy who can teleport. He will vanish as soon as the bill arrives. Damn elf
~Wolverine

I am C.o.C.Ker #15
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Tabitha »

I would've screamed in the library and the librarian and everybody else will be staring at me.
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

Hey- Has Dave seen this yet? I'd like to know if it gets his approval/dissaproval.
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Crawler »

Originally posted by Hsu
I think it's cool, but... meh.
I hate the hands. I know they have to be that thick, but I still don't want them to be. I think the tail looks crappy, but this is a photo shoot, I'm sure it'll look better in the movie.
The outfit... ugh. But again, photo shoot, plus circus gear.
I LOVE the hands. I think they look GREAT! Probably one of the cooler things revealed in this pic. :D

But yeah, the tail looks bad in this shot...but remember that this isn't going to be a released shot. Anyone that has any photography experience knows that you get the really good shots by taking a million pics, you don't go shoot 1 roll of film and come back with 24 stunning winners. In my own work, the ratio is about 6 good shots out of every roll...so that's like three out of every four shots that are CRAP. And I'm the best in my class.

So, to make a long story short, (TOO LATE!) give them the benefit of the doubt and realize that this is a crappy pic, but most likely NOT a crappy job on the character.

And I LOVE the outfit. So :P
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Frumious Bandersnatch
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Frumious Bandersnatch »

The hands are very good, I really like the finger nails! they look just like a fugitives nails should!
Ayee! Look! Its a Boggie...and his frumious Bandersnitch!
Shouldnt that be Bandersnatch?
Nope...Too small

Never double date with a buddy who can teleport. He will vanish as soon as the bill arrives. Damn elf
~Wolverine

I am C.o.C.Ker #15
Nightfollower
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Nightfollower »

Originally posted by Typhon24
Aint It Cool News does it again :)

Let the thoughts fly :)

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

*must.......wash.........eyes*
Nightfollower.

Insert sig here.

LiveJournal
kay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by kay »

...oh god...no

The hands. They're TERRIBLE! So ugly and fat. And Where's the fur...as in FUZZY Blue Elf...now it's just Blue Elf. And the tail...

I am consoled in the fact that it will be touched up and edited and stuff...but all I can say is: Oh dear. Oh dear me....:(

Oh, I will say this: Alan Cumming is better suited for Kurt than I thought.;) I am *twitch*still hoping *twitch, twitch* he will look killer in the movie after all the touch ups are done... *twitch*

:bamf:
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Crawler »

Fuzz would've been either impossible to photograph or impossible to act through, I'm sure. You have to understand that making movies isn't magic. Even though the movies may be showing things impossible in real life, they still have to find real life ways to do it.

And I'm in the "I love the hands" group. I don't know why people don't like them, honestly. Make the fingers longer and it'd look even weirder, make them thinner and he's going to look like the Crab man. I'm sure they tried many things before settling on what we see here and I think the did an incredible job on the hands...and from what I've heard, the feet are equally well done.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Bamfette »

yeah, you have to understand there are limits to what can be done. just like Crawler said. there is no way they can make him look exactly like in the comics. it's simply impossible. what we got though, i think is very good, considering the limitations :D
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by kurtlover »

how could Alan be covered by blue fur? he might got sofocated or something? and what we said about the yellow pupils before, it's almost imposible to see without the pupils in the contacts.
silver_frosted_roze
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by silver_frosted_roze »

I'm caught on the fence on the hands issue... I think thickness is perfect... but maybe if they trimmed the nails (I hate long nails on a guy that's just me and my preferences tho) and made the fingers maybe half an inch longer... not much just a little... I think it would make a difference... but then again.. that's me...
Encourage me to update my page. Or just read my blog.
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by ahmed »

The tail looks artificial...
"Earthwormearthwormearthwormearthworm Jim! Hoo-ray for him!!!"

"Eat Dirt, evildoer!!!!!"

"By The Great Worm, whose segments stretch across the infinite universe."

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#8

Teen Scrawlers #1
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Garble »

Well... y'know I think it just might be....
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Tabitha »

The tail can't be artifical. If it's artificial, how could it move? We all know that Kurt's tail works like a third hand and it's alive. If it's an artificial tail, how does that count on poor Alan complaining every day?