Movie 'Crawler Update

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
silver_frosted_roze
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by silver_frosted_roze »

early to mid spring most likely... even then that might be a bit early... I can't wait till we start seeing previews at the theater...
Encourage me to update my page. Or just read my blog.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Bamfette
*ahem*

from Wizard magazine as reported on Superherohype.com
Singer also added a bit on Alan Cumming's character, Nightcrawler. "For Nightcrawler, you won't know which side he's on. He sort of gets sucked in the middle of good and bad".
not much... but.... eh. :)
yep not much.... man! why?
silvermouse
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by silvermouse »

That's evil. Release 'em early people, or I'm going to be forced to make my own Nightcrawler poster before my roomie takes over the room.
"We don't need another hero, we don't need to know the way home. All we want is life beyond the thunderdome." "Words fail, buildings tumble, the ground opens wide. Light beams down from heaven, she stands before my eyes. She's actual size but she seems much bigger to me."
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Tabitha »

It's like what I've said before. He does something bad, but then he makes up for it and joins the X-Men. Isn't that the whole point?
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Crawler »

I think he's kinda playing out Wolvie's role from the first movie...at least that's what I expect. Where he doesn't quite fit with either group, or at least doesn't think he does, but ends up realizing that he relates much more to the X-Men. And I'm still uner the impression that the "bad thing" at the beginning of the movie is due to some sort of mind control. It will be interesting to see how that mind control comes about...

And you're going to dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on the back like that, Tabitha.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
silvermouse
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by silvermouse »

I could have sworn I did see an article about that Crawler, so I'm with you. That and I can't think of a good enough reason OUR Kurt would do something as bad as what's been hinted at.
"We don't need another hero, we don't need to know the way home. All we want is life beyond the thunderdome." "Words fail, buildings tumble, the ground opens wide. Light beams down from heaven, she stands before my eyes. She's actual size but she seems much bigger to me."
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by kurtlover »

its striker's fault!
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Tabitha »

Damn that Striker! :mad:
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

damn him twice over. and that lady deathsryke too! Grrr...
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by kurtlover »

i found that Lady deathstrike thing kinda confusing. do you guys know latest news about her in the movie?
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Tabitha »

I heard that she said the reason she got chosen for the role of Lady Deathstrike was because she looked good in the suit.
What a stupid reason to pick her! She's a good actress, I'm sure she can contribute well with that part.
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Hsu »

Originally posted by Tabitha
Whoa, he was at there at Comicon? I didn't know that! If Alan Cummings ever makes it to California and is at Borders, I'm gonna show him all about the X-Men since he is such a rookie at it!
:rolleyes: <--- That's all I will say.
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Tabitha »

Don't worry. He needs a few lessons from good ol' Tabby. I betcha he's a great guy in person!
Hsu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Hsu »

Yeah, you can tell him about Stan Lee. :D
[spoiler]I hate post whores![/spoiler]
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by kurtlover »

hehehehe since now you know who's Stan Lee already (JK) *don't choke me i was joking!!!*
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Tabitha »

Does it look like I'm gonna choke you? Just so you know, I kicked someone's butt a week ago. Don't make me kick yours. :LOL: Yeah, I can tell Alan all about Stan Lee and the facts and fiction about Nightcrawler.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by kurtlover »

kick mine? you have to catch me first :bamf: :P
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by ahmed »

*Gets choked as the bystander between this crossfire. Not innocent, though. I was thinking of the same thing...* *Runs, very, very, quickly...*
"Earthwormearthwormearthwormearthworm Jim! Hoo-ray for him!!!"

"Eat Dirt, evildoer!!!!!"

"By The Great Worm, whose segments stretch across the infinite universe."

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#8

Teen Scrawlers #1
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Tabitha »

Man, do I scare people that badly? Don't worry, I'm not that bad. *creates a small cherry bomb and sets the timer* I just have a temper, that's all. That's when you should be afraid.

I was expecting Nightcrawler to wear a black sequin jacket. The rosary thing looks like the one I have in my mom's car. The Pyama pants look cool, though.
silvermouse
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by silvermouse »

Hee. Those pants...one of my (female!!) friends showed up at class wearing some like them.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Holeeee... I just got a faceful of sarcasm that was meant for someone else.
Originally posted by Bamfette
that's true... my big theory to explain the outfit could also explain the rosary and his unconventional way of wearing it....

ok, he tries to kill the president or whatever and is on the run. he ends up needing new clothes, and he finds them in a church donation box, (not having scissors or whathave you he also simply rips the seat of the pants open for his tail) a church where he has taken refuge... he gets the rosary there. as mentioned elsewhere, just hiding out in a church does not automatically equal him being super religious, tho i htink he probably is gonna be Catholic. i am just hoping it does not go the way of The Animated Series.... and that article gave me a glimmer of hope in that regard! :D
Jaysus. That outfit sure looks better on him than it ever did on me! I knew I donated those clothes to the church for a reason! Everyone was all, "Throw them out!" But I was like NOOOOO. They're STILL GOOD. Just because I've outgrown them! Honestly! And they said "Not exactly appropriate, for church is it?" And I told them to shuttup. God loves everybody.

He needs someone to fix that hole in his pants. *sidles up* Heeeey. Oh no, no need to remove them, hmmm mmmm. Just hold still... *squeeze!* Sorry, my hand musta slipped or somethin...

That doesn't look like a rosary to me. Just looks like a buncha beads. Unless that blob is sposed to be a cross? Looks like a hole.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Bamfette »

ah, so it's YOU we should blaming, huh? :smirk:

I think it's a cross, not a hole. it's a slightyly lopsided cross, but.... well it's an ornament of some kind, and i think it looks more cross like than anything.
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Crawler »

Thank you Drastic & Bamfette for wrangling the Off-Topic stampede back on topic.

And I think it's a cross as well, though my theory is that he's wearing it to hold his pants up. ;)
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by Slarti »

:laugh: Great save indeed! :D

I think it's a cross as well, but he's wearing it like a pocket watch. *shrug*

I wants me a pair of pants like that. :D I think the scurvy vest is dead sexy too. Does he have a scarf around his neck or what? I can't seem to see his neck at all.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Movie 'Crawler Update

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by silvermouse
Hee. Those pants...one of my (female!!) friends showed up at class wearing some like them.
LOL i had pants like those once, it was my pajamas :D damn it! why i throw them away?(jk)
Ahmed: relax man, i was just teasing her :D
I guess after this everybody is going to wear that pants ;) *looks down to hers* ups!