X-Men Evolution #2

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

X-Men Evolution #2

Post by Tabitha »

I've already got X-Men Evolution #1 with issues #1-4. Does anybody know that if X-Men Evolution book #2 with issues #4-8 is out by now?
jogurt
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men Evolution #2

Post by jogurt »

Is there a book of? cool! I only know the normal mags...do anyone know if the Comicseries will be continued? That would be nice....sigh
The Pyramid over Egypt links with the Pyramid
of Time and Illusion. It is run by I, Thoth or
Hermes, the Trickster and Master of the Game.
(AKA. Azazel;) )
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

X-Men Evolution #2

Post by Bamfette »

the series got canceleld after issue #9. i don't knew where you might find the other issues... i have no idea if it will be colleted in a trade...
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men Evolution #2

Post by Tabitha »

Oh, really? That's a big disappointment. I was really looking forward to more issues than no 9. Oh, well, that saves me time to collect the other X-Men comics that are floating around. I found this really neat store called "Waldenbooks" and they have tons of manga and trades. I'm really impressed.
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

X-Men Evolution #2

Post by Crawler »

At least around here, Borders and Hastings are bother better places to find trades than Waldenbooks...but that could vary from city to city. Borders has a better selection but Hastings take 15% off the cover price, so I generally wait until Hastings gets them in.

As for the Evo trades...the first one just came out...last week? Week before? So, by Marvel TPB time, the second one, should there ever be one, would come out in about 4 - 6 months...

Unfortunately, there probably will not be a second Evo trade...I think they'll probably opt for a hardbound trade collecting all nine issues instead, as that seems to the current trend.

And I believe that it's "lederhosen".
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

X-Men Evolution #2

Post by Slarti »

Our Borders Books suck, and amazingly Waldenbooks is pretty good here as well, with a surprising amount of manga. My favs are Barnes and Noble and Hastings, though Hastings is 50 miles away. :D

I saw that Evo trade at Barnes and Noble last week, and I noticed the characters looked much more manga-esque than they do in the actual toon.

Otherwise, I never read the Evo comics. Are they any good?
Tabitha
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men Evolution #2

Post by Tabitha »

Yes, it is. Nightcrawler in here is so cute and adorable, the drawing is just...so, cute! He is so adorable looking, right down to that cute little tail. *squeal*
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

X-Men Evolution #2

Post by Crawler »

Oh...and the writing isn't half bad, either. ;) It was actually one of the better written X-Books....and for a while, aside for Exiles, it was the BEST one.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.