How did NightScrawlers come to be created?

Community created Nightcrawler knowledge base to answer all your questions in one place!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Crocodile Hunter wrote: WTF, is the rp almost three years old?
It's actually now over three years old. Wow eh? We're still working on getting the RP potty trained though. ;).
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Mrzombie
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Mrzombie »

wow dude i am new to the site and i thought that it was about nightwcawler. casue hte only diff is that there was an s, so i made a coment to try and help. but i guess if people are going to be like that i will just discontinue my sign in here. :bamf
Crocodile Hunter wrote:
Mrzombie wrote:Ther eis only one thing you are missing is that nightcrawler was proposed to DC first and then was rejected by DC adn that is when marvel had paid some attention to them.
I don't think that has much to do with the sites history.

WTF, is the rp almost three years old?
[Edited on 18/3/09 by Mrzombie]
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Post by Saint Kurt »

wow dude i am new to the site and i thought that it was about nightwcawler. casue hte only diff is that there was an s, so i made a coment to try and help. but i guess if people are going to be like that i will just discontinue my sign in here.
I can see how you might be confused.

The forum IS about Nightcrawler and yes, it's true that the name of the forum "Nightscrawlers" is very similar, but they are two different things entirely. Nightcrawler is a really excellent comicbook superhero created by Dave Cockrum (and you're right he DID propose the original version of the Nightcrawler character to DC). Nightscrawlers is this forum and it has been around for a long time and so it, like the character we are so fond of, has a history of its own.

If you look around the Nightcrawler section of the forum, you will find many threads about the character, his creation, and his story.

Welcome,
-e
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Mrzombie wrote:wow dude i am new to the site and i thought that it was about nightwcawler. casue hte only diff is that there was an s, so i made a coment to try and help. but i guess if people are going to be like that i will just discontinue my sign in here. :bamf
Crocodile Hunter wrote:
Mrzombie wrote:Ther eis only one thing you are missing is that nightcrawler was proposed to DC first and then was rejected by DC adn that is when marvel had paid some attention to them.
I don't think that has much to do with the sites history.

WTF, is the rp almost three years old?
[Edited on 18/3/09 by Mrzombie]
Uum, from your earlier post I got the impression that you had read the OP (Original Post), which you apparently didn't because then you would have noticed that it wasn't about nightcrawler.

But if you get offended from comments like that, well my intention was not to offend so I apologize.