What are Nightcrawler's powers?

Community created Nightcrawler knowledge base to answer all your questions in one place!
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by Angelique
Also, it shows in Uncanny 428 Baby Kurt getting bamfed before he hits the water.
Actually, that is universally accepted to be 'dear old dad' coming to the rescue...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
john117
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by john117 »

maybe kurt might be able to use the demenion to atack some one like his daughters hexbolts :)
pignut
Lubber
Lubber

Post by pignut »

The invisibility alternated between Kurt transparent in shadow, to merely having indigo skin, like you said it depended on the editor.

I never heard the suction cup theory for wall crawling, I'm sure several comics just said his oddly shaped feet just allowed him to grip uneven surfaces.
BlueVelvet14
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by BlueVelvet14 »

Originally posted by Siona
But he CAN kill with his 'porting; we all kinda saw in the deleted X2 scene (puking Artie! :*D) that the jaunt can make you sick.
That... was hilarious. Nightie's reaction was pricless!
PirateKurt
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by PirateKurt »

4 miles is from Uncanny 419. The quote is "Four miles.... Don't ever write me off as useless."
Later, when boosted by Emma's tp. he ported an x-team 50 miles. But I sort of count that as a Flub up of the editors.

In Excalibur 49 and 50, His porting powers went extra dimensional. That could have been a circumstance of the otherworld convergences going on, but it could also be a here till now and not mentioned since aspect of the teleportation power.

And don't forget the prehensile articulate tail!
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Originally posted by PirateKurt
4 miles is from Uncanny 419. The quote is "Four miles.... Don't ever write me off as useless."
Later, when boosted by Emma's tp. he ported an x-team 50 miles. But I sort of count that as a Flub up of the editors.

In Excalibur 49 and 50, His porting powers went extra dimensional. That could have been a circumstance of the otherworld convergences going on, but it could also be a here till now and not mentioned since aspect of the teleportation power.

And don't forget the prehensile articulate tail!
Ah, don't I know it! As for the 50 mile port, I wasn't quite as sure if it was Emma boosting him or not. I figured that maybe improved teleportation might have been a side-effect of lugging that Soulsword around. Now I know it's not. Oh well. It's amazing how apparently one character's powers can change over a couple years' of issues.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven