Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Community created Nightcrawler knowledge base to answer all your questions in one place!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Kurt has three children that we know of that exist in alternate realities/timelines. Being the laies man he is, I'm sure there are many many more :naughty Bad elf!

Talia Josephine "T.J." Wagner:

History:

TJ hails from a universe in which Professor Xavier is dead, and her team of X men is run by a parapalegic Wolverine and her father. Nightcrawler of this universe is married to T.J.'s mother, the Scarlet Witch, and lost his eye in some epic battle. Perhaps protecting his daughter? (everybody "aww"...thats it!). TJ's X-team consists of herself, dad and Uncle Logan, obviously, as well as a young Kitty Pryde, who through some accident swapped time periods with her older counterpart from this universe (make sense??), The Pheonix Force, who now inhabits Colossus' empty shell, Armageddon, who was created through the the joining of Apocalypse and Jean Grey's DNA, and Plague, a skeletal looking being who has the ability to draw a disease from another and then "expunge" it from his own body. In an effort to take out the Legacy Virus, Plague was able to draw it into his body, but not ewpel it, so he is now a "living embodiement of the Legacy virus." (Millenial Visions, August 2000)

Currently, TJ has been plucked from her timeline and sent into Exile. She must work with the others to fix her timeline, and prevent her father's murder at the hands of her grandmother Mystique during a battle with the Hellfire Club. TJ seems to exhibit much of her father's humor and bravado, and is now one of the last remaining originals on the team. She grew close to Thunderbird, and became pregnant from him. Unfortunately, she lost him to the world rebuilding after Galactus and the Skrulls, and not soon after, "lost" the baby as well. (Check out Exiles issues 8-10, 12, and 16). She seems to be dealing well, lately, and has grown close to her teammates Morph and Sunfire.

Powers/Appearance:

TJ, being third generation, seems to have inherited a few powers/mutations, as well as develpoed her own. She inherited her father's blue complexion (whether it's fur or not, we're not really sure), as well as his unique ears, feet, hands, eyes and increased agility, though she does not have his tail. She also inherited a connection to his "Bamf" dimension. Though, this connection manifests itself as energy bolts that she pulls from said dimension. She fondly calls these "Hex Bolts" as a nod to her mother, and they appears as white rings of light at first, and then explode with a "Blamf" sound. TJ was also born with limited telepathy. Her main power, however, and the first to manifest itself, is her power to possess another being. She can do this for about twelve hours, perhaps more, but she hasn't tried for longer. Usually, this will leave the recipient unconscious for around 24 hours. This is the power that her codename "Nocturne" was based on.

Blue:

History:
Blue comes from the future timeline that Rachel Summers also calls home. She is a part of her universe's New Mutants, and the team line up consists of herself, Franklin Richards, Rachel, and Warlock. Her mother is Kurt's sister/lover Amanda Sefton.

Powers/Appearance:

Blue is a teleporter, just like dear old Dad, only she is much more powerful. She can teleport many more people/objects and doesn't need to be in contact with what she 'ports. 'Port passengers do not seem to suffer from the usual symptoms of teleportation in Blue's case, though. Her teleportation makes a PAMPH sound. Blue is blue like her father (fur?? we know not), with his yellow eyes and pointed ears, but she has normal feet and hands.

Salamander:

History:

Salamnder comes from a universe where his X men are lead by an aged Kitty Pryde and Wolverine. In his world, the Morlocks have spent year underground, awaiting thier chance to exact revenge on the humans above. When they find the opportunity, this world's X men try to fight to save the reputation of mutants. His team consists of Medea, the daughter of Storm and Gambit, who can shoot lightning at a rapid speed. Gull, the daughter of Archangel, who flies with unique wings that appear to be made of some type of light. A full grown Lockheed, who protects the youngest member, Metallique, a four year old who is obviously the daughter of Colossus. (Millenial Visions, August 2000)

Powers/Appearance:

Salamander is blue (again, we dont know about the fur). He has the same pointed ears and yellow eyes as his father, and seems to have the same three fingered hands. He also has inherited his father's tail. Salamander has the ability to tear open a portal to his Dad's "Bamf" dimension, and "spill" bursts of energy. Very similar to his AU sister's Hex Bolts ;).
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Siona »

Who's Salamander's mum? Isn't he Nocturne's sibling or something?

Thanks for putting this up, btw!! Alot's been cleared up!! :thumbup

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by NightPoofer »

I didn't know Kurt had a child named Salamander. Who's the mother? Scarlet, Amanda or someone else?
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Bamfette »

Salamander's mother is not revealed. and no, he's not related to Nocturne in any way. they are from completely seperate realities. Salamander is from ONE picture, not even a story. a picture. with a caption that pretty much says what is above.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Siona »

I see...

Say, I just realized that Salamander looks like Christie from Alien: Resurrection!! :LOL

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Gaz »

Could someone get some pics of Kurt's kids? I've only seen Nocturne. (BTW how is Nocturne pronounced? My friend says it's 'Noc-turn-eh' and I say its 'Noc-turn'...)
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

you are correct Gaz.....at least, this is the American pronunciation. :D

I'm gonna try and get some pic in here soon, but for now just bear with. I just moved to college, and my internet isn't hooked up yet, won't be until maybe tomorrow and then classes begin. It shall happen, though, i promise!!!!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Gaz
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Gaz »

Thanks, NachtcGleiskette! I can look for some pics too, i just don't want to post ones that are of the wrong people!
DeviantArt | Live Journal
---------------------------------------

Stan: Can Eric spend the night?
Mrs. Cartman: No, I'm sorry, Eric is grounded
for trying to exterminate the Jews last week.
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Siona »

There's a thread about the same characters in "Nightcrawler" with links to the pictures.

~Siona

-- SheCat.
Bamfette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Bamfette »

image.php?iid=1489

there's a pic of Salamander.
Deadcell
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Deadcell »

isn't it weird how Kurt seems to have kids in every universe except Earth 616?:shocked
I rarely have much to say.....I must go out more..........
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Garble »

Well, to be fair, Deadcell, remember that in all those other realites where he has kids he's much older.

616's Kurt is just now getting back into the swinging bachelor life. ;)
Nova
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Nova »

soo how many earths are their? thinking, thinnknig, thinking....:read:scratch brain hurts :stunned
Bamf Bunny
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Bamf Bunny »

Originally posted by Deadcell
isn't it weird how Kurt seems to have kids in every universe except Earth 616?
Not really - very few heroes in the 616 universe have kids. As the rec.arts.comics.marvel.xbooks FAQ says:
Ken Arromdee reminded us to include here the folk legend of the Marvel edict against having main characters of their superhero titles with young children. Supposedly because their target audience will not identify with such people, creators are strongly discouraged from having any major characters with young children. A quick rundown of the major births in Marvel, with perhaps the sole exception of Crystal and Pietro's Luna, shows how strong this apparent edict is. It's highly possible that the Nathan/Askani storyline came about from this pressure as well.
Paulus aber sprach: Ich wünschte vor Gott, es fehle nun an viel oder an wenig, daß nicht allein du, sondern alle, die mich heute hören, solche würden, wie ich bin, ausgenommen diese Bande.
Jade Maximoff
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Jade Maximoff »

talia is the cutest in all..my..crawlers:nocturne:wan-kurt:naughty
BLUE_DEMONMAGIK
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by BLUE_DEMONMAGIK »

does anyone also have a pic of Blue?
or at least know the issue she appears in?
:belasco:wanda:margali:feron:amanda
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

what issue was Salamander featured in
(i cant seem to remember)
i think its about time he "had" a son, i've always wondered what his son would posibly look like.
but i think my fave kid is :nocturne
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by SmoothBamf »

I was just reading your little bios and I don't know about Blue or Salamder, but Nocturne has the wall crawl abillity as well. You know it seems that everyone forgets about that power, even in Marvel X-Men Encyclopedia Volume 2, that came out in 2003. Also, the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe X-Men 2004 neglected to mention the fact that NightCrawler even has it.
Fuzzy_Elf
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Fuzzy_Elf »

Here's a pic of Blue, and four pics of TJ ^_^

Blue
TJ 1
TJ 2
TJ 3
TJ 4

Oh and NachtcGleiskette...perhaps you should post the link to the site where you found all that information, cuz now it's like you figured it all out...(unless you're shadowy_blue on this forum where I already found the info you posted here - it's about halfway down this page (there's a lot interesting stuff bout Kurt's background and all, you really MUST read this thread!!), or unless you both found the same info on another site...then I've said nothing :P)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We're leaving here tonight
There's no need to tell anyone
They'd only hold us down
So by the morning light
We'd be halfway to anywhere
Where love is more than just your name

:: Evanescence - Anywhere ::

:: Current avatar made by Esgalordwen ::

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dark Stalker
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Dark Stalker »

NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Originally posted by Dark Stalker
Who's this

http://www.bamfcentral.com/gall82kms9/f ... AL_007.jpg
That would be Salamander ;)
Dark Stalker
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Dark Stalker »

Looks to me he's got no problem decapitating people. I'd like to see how this tearing holes into his dimension looks because the image isn't exactly clear what's going on. Still whilst I like Nocturne herself her dimension seems far less interesting than Salamander's.
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Nandireya »

And now we have TJ Mark II...Kurt's son in X-Men: The End[/I}
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Blue
Lubber
Lubber

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by Blue »

Originally posted by BLUE_DEMONMAGIK
does anyone also have a pic of Blue?
or at least know the issue she appears in?
Blue (who's name I'm using as I've played her online) appeared in New Mutants Annual #6 during the Days of Future Present storyline. She was one of the future New Mutants that Franklyn manifested during that issue and appeared in a total of six panels on four pages (I can post those locations better later if anyone wishes).
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Kurt's AU kiddies.....

Post by steyn »

Wow, dug this thread up straight from the grave, eh Blue? Just joking, but if you would be so kind to post those locations, that would b nice. I doubt however if the person who asked for it is still around though.