Who are the ladies in Nightcrawler's life?

Community created Nightcrawler knowledge base to answer all your questions in one place!
Jade Maximoff
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Jade Maximoff »

micheal darkholme is cute but but he can not compare to kurt wagner:love:eek
NightieLuver
Lubber
Lubber

Post by NightieLuver »

I need to know if Storm and Kurt ever "loved" in any of the comics or was it just him and Scarlet Witch....I know that Wanda + Kurt :naughty had Nocturne, but a bunch of fan art that I have been seeing lately has Storm + Nighty together with kids........I am sooo confuzed. Can anyone help me by clearing it up....PLEASE:naughty
:pokejoke :poke I Love These Smilies!!! They Have Both Of My Favorite Charcters :poke :pokejoke
NightieLuver
Lubber
Lubber

jillian and kurt

Post by NightieLuver »

Jillian
First Meeting: Uncanny X-Men #431

Currently, Jillian is way more interested in Kurt than he is in her...and her interest is far from honourable...

:jillian “Handsome and naked. How THAT’S how I like my men.”

you for got to put a face and just from the last thing i think they must have :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty
:pokejoke :poke I Love These Smilies!!! They Have Both Of My Favorite Charcters :poke :pokejoke
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Originally posted by NightieLuver

you for got to put a face and just from the last thing i think they must have :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty
They didn't do anything, Kurt was found by Jillian without his clothes on for certain circumstances, and he said something like:urg"Could you put that knife some place else?":naughtyif ya know what I mean.
one name: Bruce Campbell
PirateKurt
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by PirateKurt »

you forgot one occurrence:)
didn't he flirt with/maybe more 2 of the savage land mohawked hotties...the same time Colossuss knocked one up?
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by PirateKurt
you forgot one occurrence:)
didn't he flirt with/maybe more 2 of the savage land mohawked hotties...the same time Colossuss knocked one up?
If I put in every woman he ever flirted with I'd never be finished ;)
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
prettyminotaur
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by prettyminotaur »

I want to be on that list...yum! :naughty
Bamf, suckas!
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Confizzle »

What about Rachel? didn't he kiss her in Uncanny 450?
:smirk :kiss
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by confusedelf
What about Rachel? didn't he kiss her in Uncanny 450?
:smirk :kiss
Yeah...but does one heat of the moment kiss a relationship make? But then, Anjulie's in there...but I think Christine deserves a spot more than Rachel...

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Confizzle »

Solutions for Kurt
1. Stick him with someone
2. Move to Utah and become a Morman

What ever happened to Cerise/:cerise is she stuck in the dreaded comic book limbo?
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

But he shouldn't be stuck with just anyone.

And I am content that Cerise at least got some kind of send-off.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
StarChild
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Post by StarChild »

Weeelllllllll....can I add my two and a half cents worth?? Let's see how many fan fics have added love interests, hmnnnn???:D Elissa has been on my bunsen burner abrewing since I whipped up the character twenty ...URP!!( Hush, 'Child!)...TIME FRAMES!! URGH!!!

Actually, my character is kind of an illustration as to how no idea is truly original...or at least thanks to the proliferation of writers in this world there is a guarantee that there is no truly original idea in this world. She is a telepath, but empathic like Meggan, yet different in that her empathy allows her to heal others besides herself. It also attibutes to some pretty charismatic bonding ability. She also is alien like Cerise, though Earth standard humanoid, and arrives due to genocidal maniacs that want to slay the last of mutantkind on her world.

But since our favorite elf is a true romantic, and lover of all that is good and fair in this world...VIVE L'AMOUR!! C'EST LA VIE!!! Sir Bamfalot will always be having a new love on his arm, or with his tail wrapped around her waist! :engarde Let's see what our imaginations can concoct, n'cest pas?

Ah, yes...lover at heart and along comes the ultimate romantic! Fox hunt ala Nightcrawler
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Questions

Post by chicory »

I was wondering if Nightcrawler was ever romantically involved with and non-aliens or women who weren't either relatives or teammates?

Also, have Nightcrawler and the Scarlet Witch ever met in the mainstream reality?

Below is just the result of procrastination/boredom - all the ladies who play significant (not neccessarily romantic) roles in his life. Am I missing anyone?

:phoenix :rachel :rogue :cerise :psylocke :wanda ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImage(+anjulie, kymri)

[Edited on 26/2/06 by chicory]
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Wanda and Kurt did meet in Excalibur issues *checks* 37 through 39, when Exaclibur and Avengers team up to fight Dr. Doom....Actually, Wanda and Kurt end up working together (they all break into twos, one Excalibur one Avenger)

I bought it because I wanted to read the Kurt/Wanda interaction but it has to be one of the worst arcs of any comic I have ever read. I hate to be so blunt, but between a really weak story and some awful art...I just don't wish it on anyone...so don't buy it, just take my word for it ;)
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by chicory »

I'd completely forgotten about that :doh! ! It's too late, I'm afraid, I already own that team up with the West Coast Avengers - not the best story arc with Kitty handing the soul sword over to Doom on just his word, and I also didn't like the art.

But, Kurt does get his powers back and I liked how well he and Wanda got along together. It was kind of fun that they both spoke German and were able to confound their enemies by using that.

Is that they first/only time they ever met? I had the impression they knew of each other by reputation - but I guess the Avengers don't like to associate with riff-raff like the X-men :ooh:
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Nandireya »

Originally posted by chicory
Is that they first/only time they ever met? I had the impression they knew of each other by reputation - but I guess the Avengers don't like to associate with riff-raff like the X-men :ooh:
I can't think of any other times they've interacted in the 616 universe...though the Avengers do associate with the X-Men...there was a big crossover a while back, but Kurt was in Excalibur so wasn't involved...and of course, Beast and Wolverine have been/are Avengers...

I would have loved to have seen something in House of M...Mags finding out about TJ...going after Kurt's fuzzy hide...

:magneto "You dare lay a hand on the royal person that is my daughter!?"

:smirk "Well...even though I haven't...you can't honestly believe it was my hand I lay on her..."

:magneto "YOU DIE NOW!"

:bamf "CRAP!"

:wanda "Why are the cute ones always so stupid...?"

chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by chicory »

Yes! The House of M was a great opportunity to do something with Nocturne and the Scarlet Witch.

I was hoping that at the end of the arc everyone would remember both worlds and have to readjust themselves. For instance, Kurt and Rogue would have fond memories of their mother and the time they spent in the red guard. So, after everything went back to normal - it would make more sense for Mystique to join the X-men - mostly because they'd have something to talk about.

Anyway, I wish they'd gone there.

(cute mini comic ;))
GRIMMIG
Lubber
Lubber

Post by GRIMMIG »

Wait a minute!!! I thought he was Catholic! Since when did he actually 'sin' with two women out of wedlock? [Bad elf!] *is stunned*
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Well, actually, since way back in the Claremont days.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Alkuperäinen postittaja GRIMMIG
Wait a minute!!! I thought he was Catholic! Since when did he actually 'sin' with two women out of wedlock? [Bad elf!] *is stunned*
Does it really matter.
Jolinare
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Jolinare »

he's love triangling with rachel and storm at the mo in essenstial. I take this opertunity to ship and say: i really hope he gets together with storm. Yes, that is the influence of X2 you can smell on me.
j
pignut
Lubber
Lubber

Post by pignut »

Originally posted by Destiny
what about rouge
It doesn't work with blue furry skin, unless you use a lot of foundation.;)

You neglected to mention THAT bathtime scene in the parallel universe
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Kurt At The Clinic

"Doctor, ever since I got back from that alternate universe populated entirely by Amazon women I've had this ... problem ..."
"Looks completely normal to me, Mr. Wagner."
"Ach, wait, let me turn off the image inducer."
"Good God, it's blue! Somebody call the CDC!"
"No, it's always been blue, I mean this!"
"It's three feet long and pointed on the end!"
"That is my tail you idiot!"
*snort* BWAHAHAHA!! too good.
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.
the_lone_bamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by the_lone_bamf »

So I'm out of th loop and *just* picked up old issues of Uncanny (and need to really update my reading...) I know Storm's married these days- but what happened with that infamous kiss with Rachael?
Image Image
"Every living creature is unique-- it is a part of our charm."
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Nothing. Rachel's been canoodling with some Shi'ar guy while on this big space adventure with Havoc, Polaris, and the remainder of the Starjammers.

Kurt's back on earth doing pretty much what he's been doing lately, which isn't much. :(