Nightcrawler's birthday

Community created Nightcrawler knowledge base to answer all your questions in one place!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Nightcrawler's birthday

Post by steyn »

early thirties more likely
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nightcrawler's birthday

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

early thirties more likely
He's 26 last I heard.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Nightcrawler's birthday

Post by steyn »

okay, see here, this is what always bugged me about the time thing in comics. It's like the characters are stuck at a certain age for years. Almost like the opposite to soap opera years where a 5 year child goes away for three months and comes back 18 years old.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Nightcrawler's birthday

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

steyn wrote:okay, see here, this is what always bugged me about the time thing in comics. It's like the characters are stuck at a certain age for years. Almost like the opposite to soap opera years where a 5 year child goes away for three months and comes back 18 years old.
It beats the alternative. (They get old and we have to read about their dull-ass offspring instead.)

AGH THESE QUOTES I NEVER TOUCHED IT AGH I GIVE UP I'M JUST LEAVING IT LIKE THAT FROM NOW ON JESUS AGH.

[Edited on 6-5-2009 by The Drastic Spastic]
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
OctoberHoliday
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Nightcrawler's birthday

Post by OctoberHoliday »

Yeah, I'd rather have Kurt stay his young and agile self than hear about his character dying of old age. That would suck.

But I'm glad he's still in his twenties. That's pretty rad, because that means he's still way young. . . and that makes me happy. . . I don't know why, it just does.

Are there other comic book characters that age and die (besides the ones that were old and dying to begin with)?
Let no one who loves be unhappy, even love unreturned has its rainbow. ~ J. M. Barrie
Wish-I-Had-A-Tail
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat
Title: Summer Movie Writing Challenge Winner

Nightcrawler's birthday

Post by Wish-I-Had-A-Tail »

November 11? hmm for me hes going to be continuously in his early 20s :D
bluecircuself
Lubber
Lubber

Re: Nightcrawler's birthday

Post by bluecircuself »

BlueVelvet14 wrote:
Originally posted by JD-HIV
November 11th? LoL... I think it says something different in X2... in the deleted scene with Mystique finding Kurts files it says his birthday and age and stuff like that... I think it said something different though.... But I'd believe the comin over the movie any day :LOL
You're most certainly correct (soory I feel smart today). The documents Mystique finds say his birthday is May 22, 1983, which in the movie makes him 20. In the 616 universe, Kurt's birthday was revealed in Nightcrawler(3rd Series) #12. It said Nov. 11, which happens to be my mom's birthday.
omg can you post a screencap of this pretty please? *totally wishes I had the 2-disk dvd now* :C
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Movie canon isn't necessarily current canon. I am fairly sure there's an issue of "Excalibur" I own where it IS his birthday... and it's in June, isn't it?

Isn't his Birthday one of the early appearances of the Bamfs or is it the issue with Kitty Pryde/Meg/Cerise/Whoever it was at the time taking HIM on a date... I forget.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

In the comics, Kurt's birthday has always been November 11. It's because it's Dave Cockrum's birthday.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Huh... I'm trying to think of what comic I was reading then... it was definitely Excalibur...
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS